Climate Change is the rule, not the exception

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Bet the alarmists thought Climate is stable. Bet they think man changed Climate many thousands of years ago. Bet they are experts on Clouds. Not true of course.

So let's mention clouds.

What happens to the sky before snow storms? What do you see when there are Hurricanes. Wnat do you see ahead of downpours? Gee, do you see any Carbon Dioxide?

No but you see lots of Clouds. I talked to Professor Richard Lindzen over 25 years back when he was still the climate professor for MIT. I spoke of clouds to him. He may have been busy and he referred me to his over 200 papers. I did read some of them. I found his papers normally are done with other Climate experts doing a lot of the work.

Anyway today we will dig into Climate again.

Enjoy the trip.

Bet the alarmists thought Climate is stable. Bet they think man changed Climate many thousands of years ago. Bet they are experts on Clouds. Not true of course.

So let's mention clouds.

What happens to the sky before snow storms? What do you see when there are Hurricanes. Wnat do you see ahead of downpours? Gee, do you see any Carbon Dioxide?

No but you see lots of Clouds. I talked to Professor Richard Lindzen over 25 years back when he was still the climate professor for MIT. I spoke of clouds to him. He may have been busy and he referred me to his over 200 papers. I did read some of them. I found his papers normally are done with other Climate experts doing a lot of the work.

Anyway today we will dig into Climate again.

Enjoy the trip.

Lindzen is another taxpayer funded sellout fraud of a "skeptic."

Ask him some questions, since he already knows the questions, and won't answer them, since they lead to the correct conclusion of

WHAT DOES CAUSE EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE and hence what does not...

Ask them what they think the "perfect" mean temperature of the planet should be.

Ask them how much CO2 mitigation it will take to stop the alleged warming.

Ask them when we can start building the nuke generators.

Ask them how much "excess" CO2 (X) equals how much warming (Y). X = Y ?

Ask them how they plan on getting "developing nations" India and China to go along with their foolhardiness.

Ask them what environmental catastrophe isn't happening because of globalclimatecoolerwarmerchangery.

IP_August-31-Featured_Image.png

The Climate "alarmists" saw an opportunity on a global scale to control the masses and garner more wealth and power for themselves. Al Jazeera Gore is the poster boy for Climate Opportunism. They don't give a roadkill rat's ass for climate, if they did they wouldn't fill the skies with their jet exhaust for their pathetic "Climate Summit" meetings.

Still not convinced by him. . . but I believe he has more integrity than the other two.

RFK Jr. wanted to prosecute 'climate deniers.' Has he changed?​

1712695094161.png

The Climate Crisis Means We Must Not Just Ignore RFK Jr., But Condemn His Campaign​

The Climate Crisis Means We Must Not Just Ignore RFK Jr., But Condemn His Campaign

(Ultra-left Common Dreams Site. . . )
". . . Since Kennedy launched his campaign for president in April, he has stayed largely silent on climate change. The phrase is barely mentioned on his campaign’s website.

“Climate change has made the environment a divisive issue, but there are many policies that make sense to skeptics and activists alike,” it reads. “We will emphasize those and rebuild a broad environmental coalition to clean up this country.”

Make no mistake: Creating a big tent open to climate skeptics will only achieve one thing — empower business interests opposed to climate action.

Much like how Kennedy’s anti-vaccination views — a wholly inaccurate and dangerous rhetoric in its own right — are steeped in populist conspiracy theories, his views on environmental regulation follow the same playbook. In a campaign video posted to social media focused on climate change, Kennedy says, “This crisis is being used as a pretext for clamping down totalitarian controls, the same way the COVID crisis was, and it’s the same people: it’s the intelligence agencies, it’s the world economic forum, it’s the billionaire boys’ club at Davos.” His energy approach is “free markets and not top-down control.” That must be music to the ears of Republican donors and the fossil fuel industry. . "

RFK Jr. Calls Out WEF and Climate Change as Authoritarian Op!!​

Lindzen is another taxpayer funded sellout fraud of a "skeptic."

Ask him some questions, since he already knows the questions, and won't answer them, since they lead to the correct conclusion of

WHAT DOES CAUSE EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE and hence what does not...

So your game is to destroy Republicans such as GW Bush and maybe even Dr. Lindzen. Notice folks, he can't provide proof.

So your game is to destroy Republicans such as GW Bush and maybe even Dr. Lindzen. Notice folks, he can't provide proof.

Maybe you can answer the questions then...

Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland, but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

The Co2 FRAUD is a JEW FRAUD and Zionist Fascists love it....

Ask them how much "excess" CO2 (X) equals how much warming (Y). X = Y ?

We know that answer = ZERO

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Co2 went up, atmospheric temps did not.

Correlation = ABSOLUTE FUCKING ZERO

Maybe you can answer the questions then...

Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland, but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

The Co2 FRAUD is a JEW FRAUD and Zionist Fascists love it....
Why are you out to destroy Dr. Lindzen and Republicans?

Why are you out to destroy Dr. Lindzen and Republicans?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!

Lindzen knows the truth and covered it up.

The "Republicans" are a 180 degree different party than the one I supported in the 1990s.

You are a fucked in the head traitor, too chicken to answer a question.... COWARD!!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!

Lindzen knows the truth and covered it up.

The "Republicans" are a 180 degree different party than the one I supported in the 1990s.

You are a fucked in the head traitor, too chicken to answer a question.... COWARD!!!!
Did I give you permission you Democrat, to change the topic?

Did I give you permission you Democrat, to change the topic?

Now I'm a Democrat. Minutes ago I was called this...

even a rightwing scumbag

I bust treason and fraud. If you lie, I bust you, left, right, those who cannot define the word they used to self ID.

911 = Zionist Fascist FRAUD
Co2 = Zionist Fascist FRAUD
you = Zionist Fascist TRAITOR and LIAR and COWARD

Now I'm a Democrat. Minutes ago I was called this...

I bust treason and fraud. If you lie, I bust you, left, right, those who cannot define the word they used to self ID.

911 = Zionist Fascist FRAUD
Co2 = Zionist Fascist FRAUD
you = Zionist Fascist TRAITOR and LIAR and COWARD
Why not call you a Democrat as you explained you hate GW Bush for him invading Muslim countries. Now you call a Professor and me traitors. I hope the Muslims pay you well.

Tell us why you love W???

Michelle Obama George W Bush Friends, People Interview

R.39af53aea40c24ea6f31ec543742f8c3

Michelle and George: The Embrace Seen Around the World - The New York Times

You used the wrong word. I do not love Government people.
Bush did the right thing over Afghanistan. Had he let them get away with the murders and lost buildings in NY City, then he would deserve our dislike of him. But he took action.
Iraq had a terrible leader and he was pleased to murder many people. He gave rewards for murder. Bush was on top of Housing and he pleased me by warning Congress to fix the laws or housing was going to collapse. Bush was daily attacked by Democrats so you joined them.

Bush did the right thing over Afghanistan

Why did W side with Taliban over The Northern Alliance?

When we invaded in 2001, there was an ongoing civil war. "AQ" was allegedly being coddled by the Taliban. Why did W side with Taliban?

Why did W side with Taliban over The Northern Alliance?

When we invaded in 2001, there was an ongoing civil war. "AQ" was allegedly being coddled by the Taliban. Why did W side with Taliban?
He didn't. What you need to do is read the book by the CG Tommy Franks who handled the two wars. He took the job after Bush agreed not to interfere. Franks spent millions for the Northern Alliance which is why they defeated the Taliban.

Franks spent millions for the Northern Alliance which is why they defeated the Taliban.

Not sane!!!

Um, TNA did NOT WIN THE WAR with Taliban, Traitor.

Who got the $80 billion of brand new weapons Traitor Joe left in Afghan, Taliban or TNA???

It is perfectly clear that the defenders/supporters of W are one of two things

Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist Traitors

Christians with IQ under 5

Not sane!!!

Um, TNA did NOT WIN THE WAR with Taliban, Traitor.

Who got the $80 billion of brand new weapons Traitor Joe left in Afghan, Taliban or TNA???

It is perfectly clear that the defenders/supporters of W are one of two things

Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist Traitors

Christians with IQ under 5
I see your goal now. You want to piss off posters. You want to lie about Republicans. You want to change a topic about climate change into your personal vendetta.

Forum List

Back