Climate Change is the rule, not the exception

500+kts is cruising speed, not lower altitude maneuvering speed.

And what happens if it goes that fast close to the ground?
What happens has nothing to do with anything....It wasn't going that fast, if it was doing the maneuvers that the official fairy tale says it was doing......Airliners aren't built to take that kind of wing loading.

This isn't just my say-so...I took acro lessons in '04...My instructor was a captain for NWA...We talked about the official fairy tale, as it related to the Pentagon, a few times.....He knows what airliners can and can't do, especially in the hands of experienced v. novice pilots.

What happens has nothing to do with anything....It wasn't going that fast, if it was doing the maneuvers that the official fairy tale says it was doing......Airliners aren't built to take that kind of wing loading.

This isn't just my say-so...I took acro lessons in '04...My instructor was a captain for NWA...We talked about the official fairy tale, as it related to the Pentagon, a few times.....He knows what airliners can and can't do, especially in the hands of experienced v. novice pilots.

Airliners aren't built to take that kind of wing loading.

What would happen?

He knows what airliners can and can't do, especially in the hands of experienced v. novice pilots.

He thinks it was a missile?

1712967735782.png

Airliners only travel that fast at altitude.....In order to perform the maneuvers that particular jet would have needed, in order to perform to do what the fairy tale "official story" says it did, the speed would be more in the low 200kt range....And at that, if the engine nacelles contacted the ground, the plane would have nosed over and plowed into the ground.

You really don't know dick about flying airplanes.

Early, we established you don't have any experience around airplanes ... aluminum foil plowing ground at 200 knots? ... yeah, right ...

Where was the ground plowed? ... here's a link to a picture soon after ...

A fine thread, in that it illustrates how the denier brain works.

They can't even stay on the crazy topic they brought up. They have to tell everyone about all of their idiot conspiracy beliefs.

A fine thread, in that it illustrates how the denier brain works.

They can't even stay on the crazy topic they brought up. They have to tell everyone about all of their idiot conspiracy beliefs.

Laughable. Toddster and you are on the SAME TEAM, the team of Zionist Fascism.

Your job is to parrot the Co2 FRAUD's lies.

Toddster's job is to push "conservative skeptics" of the Co2 FRAUD into ACCEPTING FUDGED DATA OF "WARMING" that does not exist....

because the Co2 FRAUD is a JEW FRAUD, and YOU TWO ARE ON THE SAME SIDE as Col Tim Osman....

Laughable. Toddster and you are on the SAME TEAM, the team of Zionist Fascism.

Your job is to parrot the Co2 FRAUD's lies.

Toddster's job is to push "conservative skeptics" of the Co2 FRAUD into ACCEPTING FUDGED DATA OF "WARMING" that does not exist....

because the Co2 FRAUD is a JEW FRAUD, and YOU TWO ARE ON THE SAME SIDE as Col Tim Osman....

We need more nuclear reactors and less wind and solar.
Sorry your ex is still banging that Jew.
Sorry about your mental issues.

We need more nuclear reactors and less wind and solar.
Sorry your ex is still banging that Jew.
Sorry about your mental issues.

Why do we need more nuclear?

We can use carbon based fuel, which is much safer and environmentally friendly...

I have seen you ask this many times.

I am trying to help you.

So watch this explanation.

The ability to mindlessly repeat fudge and fraud does not make you intelligent.

Where is Earth ice today?

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%

Can you explain why?

How about this one...

And what are YOU if you cannot answer the two most basic questions of Earth climate change staring us in the face every day?

A: a RETARD who DENIES that an entire continent covered under 2+ miles of ice is an ICE AGE...

because you and the Co2 FRAUD do not define ICE AGE correctly...

The ability to mindlessly repeat fudge and fraud does not make you intelligent.

Where is Earth ice today?

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%

Can you explain why?

How about this one...

And what are YOU if you cannot answer the two most basic questions of Earth climate change staring us in the face every day?

A: a RETARD who DENIES that an entire continent covered under 2+ miles of ice is an ICE AGE...

because you and the Co2 FRAUD do not define ICE AGE correctly...

What a way to get posters to refuse to reply to your talk. Good job chasing others off.

YOU cannot answer those questions.

YOU are the one who is outed as a complete climate INVALID.
I am not owned by your declarations. Paste that where you can read it fast.

I am not owned by your declarations. Paste that where you can read it fast.

You cannot answer the most basic questions regarding Earth climate change that DESTROY the Co2 FRAUD which YOU LOVE because you are a Zionist Fascist Traitor.

You cannot answer the most basic questions regarding Earth climate change that DESTROY the Co2 FRAUD which YOU LOVE because you are a Zionist Fascist Traitor.
How about you take your embarrassing idiot act to the pros and ask your questions of a climate scientist?

Post the response, so we can all laugh at you.

Go on. Sack up.

Forum List

Back