California wins the prize

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
One gas station in California is selling gasoline for $7 per gallon, much higher than the state's average of about $5.42 per gallon.

Gas prices in California are above the national average. As of April 23, the national average price per gallon for regular gas was $3.67. Prices have ticked up on the back of tensions in the Middle East that pushed up oil prices, according to AAA, but declining demand may keep prices flat going forward.

In California, however, prices average $5.42, higher than last year's $4.90.

On a high note, the weather is great, everyone can enjoy sitting on their back patio...because who the hell can afford to drive anywhere.

MSN

One gas station in California is selling gasoline for $7 per gallon, much higher than the state's average of about $5.42 per gallon.

Gas prices in California are above the national average. As of April 23, the national average price per gallon for regular gas was $3.67. Prices have ticked up on the back of tensions in the Middle East that pushed up oil prices, according to AAA, but declining demand may keep prices flat going forward.

On a high note, the weather is great, everyone can enjoy sitting on their back patio...because who the hell can afford to drive anywhere.

MSN
California is the lefts dream for the rest of the country .

1713911133845.png

~S~

MSN

The high cost of gas in California is due to their own policies.

I couldn't find the video of it but I found the text version where glen beck talked about California demanding an explanation of them costs from gas companies and the response from them was the policies California puts in place causes the high prices because they have to go to extreme measures to get gas into California to sell, so of course the cost goes up.

I couldn't find the video of it but I found the text version where glen beck talked about California demanding an explanation of them costs from gas companies and the response from them was the policies California puts in place causes the high prices because they have to go to extreme measures to get gas into California to sell, so of course the cost goes up.

the main reason might be because of the way they want their gas blended to cut down on emissions....

No strategic reserves to drain to artificially bring down gas prices this election. Poor Cannibal *Joe.

Forum List

Back