When (R) are no longer (R), just traitors or RINOS.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

That is ‘cult behavior’ as we are seeing today.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

You RWI cultists are rich.

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

the BITE model covers alot of Trump supporter characteristics.

All i can think of when reading this is qanon.

The list is huge.

Thanks for admitting you didn't know Trump ran against the Rs as much as he ran against the Ds.
But then again, I would never make the mistake of ascribing any knowledge to you other than what you receive from your masters at CNN.

The list is huge.

Thanks for admitting you didn't know Trump ran against the Rs as much as he ran against the Ds.
But then again, I would never make the mistake of ascribing any knowledge to you other than what you receive from your masters at CNN.

That’s not the point.
You and trump alike, loved these Generals.
In trumps words “my generals”
Then they turned on trump and then RWI ‘s turn on them, because trump can do no wrong and the cultists are cray cray.

Makes sense in the Cult World, but not in Reality.

The list is huge.

Amen to that.well said. :thup:

The list is huge.

Amen to that.well said. :thup:

Awesome.so laramfan admits that the trump cultists exits.you know how to use spaces correct?or not.but anyway,thanks for agreeing and saying Amen to the FACT that RW cultists are cray cray.

Before RWI’s chime in, I must clarify that I was mocking lambfan, because.......well, we know.

The problem was, the R's didn't fight back. They didn't take him seriously until it was too late and then they couldn't get their act together to oppose him.

The list is huge.

It may be that he fucked up so badly and so completely that the party will be able to return to something resembling the GOP.

It will depend on whether the fog lifts on enough people.

It did in Europe 75 years ago, but those people didn't have an alternate media screaming in their ears 24/7. So this could take a while.

The list is huge.

It may be that he fucked up so badly and so completely that the party will be able to return to something resembling the GOP.

It did in Europe 75 years ago, but those people didn't have an alternate media screaming in their ears 24/7. So this could take a while.

Hitler was smarter than Trump...

Trump is more like Benito Mussolini!

list-6-people-expelled-mussolini-92424342-E.jpeg

The list is huge.

When do you start becoming Democrats again?

The list is huge.

When do you start becoming Democrats again?
I have intractable differences with the Dems on too many issues to be a member of that party.

They definitely have their own work to do. That's on them.

But maybe, for a change, you should look in the mirror and clean your own house. You have quite a mess.

The problem was, the R's didn't fight back. They didn't take him seriously until it was too late and then they couldn't get their act together to oppose him.
Of course the Rs fought back.
Prebus, or whatever the hell his name is, explicitly told the Electors to vote for Hillary.
Trump had under 5 allies by the time he won the election.

The list is huge.

Real conservatives want nothing to do with the GOP.
The GOP of today is liberal light.

The list is huge.

I am a real Conservative and I want nothing to do with the Rumpsters outside of giving them their own pacific island where they can make their own country the way they want to. But in the United States, there is little room for terrorists.

The list is huge.

I am a real Conservative and I want nothing to do with the Rumpsters outside of giving them their own pacific island where they can make their own country the way they want to. But in the United States, there is little room for terrorists.

LOL...No one believes you're a conservative.

The list is huge.

Thanks for admitting there actually IS no longer a Republican Party.

All there is ..is the Trump cult

Forum List

Back