When (R) are no longer (R), just traitors or RINOS.

Because Patel asks for less money and defaults on his mortgage more often.
Don't argue with me on this point because 85% of the defaults I investigate are Business Visas who get their Green Cards and get fired when they ask for a raise.
I commend you on setting them up for tragedy even though it's not your fault.

Somewhere in Hell, Dr. Goebbels is having a good laugh.
Why don't you follow up on those you "help"?
I actually see some of them working in Walmart, Dollar Stores, Stop & Shop, etc...
I used to take the Long Island Railroad with them or see them where I was working on Wall Street.
The geniuses who replaced me and several million others are now cashiers, burger flippers and janitors.
I'm not mocking them as they were, and are, well qualified to just about to be able to perform those duties.

I've been working for 40 years so you can't bullshit me with you ad hominems.
And yes, almost everyone I know, thanks to Reaganism, is still working and will probably work till they drop.
The teachers were the smart ones, regardless of the fertilizer that Reagan was spreading.

Actually, I do all the time. Some of them have come back for updates. Others have recommended their friends.

The geniuses who replaced me

And that's what this is all about... you got replaced, and instead of blaming the probably white guy with a lot of money who screwed you (probably a fellow Jew) you blame the poor person of color who got the job.

And yes, almost everyone I know, thanks to Reaganism, is still working and will probably work till they drop.

Now you are attacking Reagan?

Actually, I do all the time. Some of them have come back for updates. Others have recommended their friends.

The geniuses who replaced me

And that's what this is all about... you got replaced, and instead of blaming the probably white guy with a lot of money who screwed you (probably a fellow Jew) you blame the poor person of color who got the job.

Now you are attacking Reagan?
Don't lie to me that you've met any of these people 7 years later.
Reagan sucked.

Don't skirt the overt question...
7 years?

I've been doing this for 11 years now. Do the math.

Oh, wait, you can't do math, that's why they needed to bring over someone from India.
Have you met anyone who is still working after they got their Green Card?
It's a simple question.
You know you haven't because they can't get a job.
In fact, I've met their kids who can't get programming jobs.

Oh, wait, you can't do math, that's why they needed to bring over someone from India.
Oh look! Another ad hominem from the liar who won't answer the question because I know he's a liar.

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

That is ‘cult behavior’ as we are seeing today.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

You RWI cultists are rich.
What do you mean if they are guilty of actual crimes? They are guilty of all sorts of crimes especially bribery with a clear money trail...they will never be convicted because both the FBI and judges that they appointed as just as corrupt. In fact, the fucking FBI has been gathering evidence and destroying it to cover for these aholes.

Of course the Rs fought back.
Prebus, or whatever the hell his name is, explicitly told the Electors to vote for Hillary.
Trump had under 5 allies by the time he won the election.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's put someone in there who can work with people.
You mean someone who legislates open borders.
No thank you,

You're planning on sticking with the guys who provide open borders, instead. Who use illegal workers to suppress the wages and benefits for American workers, and keep them in line.

You support Donald Trump's immigration policies, but Trump is has been an employer of illegal immigrants at all of his golf courses, and in his construction companies. Every year, Donald Trump brings in H1N1 workers from Mexico to work in his Florida resort. He can't find hotel maids or cooks qualified to work in his resort in South Florida.

Trump's horrific southern border policies lead to the highest number of illegal entries into the USA in 15 years. The most deaths while in custody on the southern border, in history, 40,000 people in ICE custody - the most in history. All in "for-profit" prison camps, being held at a cost to taxpayers of $700 per day, per prisoner. You could have put these people up at a 5 star hotel for less money.

and yet Trump deported fewer illegals than Obama, and refused to charge American corporations who hired illegals, even as ICE was hauling hundreds of illegal out of their factories.

Fools like YOU, listened to what Trump told you. Don't listen to what Trump said. Look at what Trump DID. Until the Washington Post revealled that Trump was employing dozens of illegal immigrant at his golf clubs, he continued the practice. This article is from December, 2019, less than 18 months ago.

The Trump Cult is all to willing to look at what Trump says, and ignore what he does. I do the opposite.

Of course the Rs fought back.
Prebus, or whatever the hell his name is, explicitly told the Electors to vote for Hillary.
Trump had under 5 allies by the time he won the election.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's put someone in there who can work with people.
You mean someone who legislates open borders.
No thank you,

You're planning on sticking with the guys who provide open borders, instead. Who use illegal workers to suppress the wages and benefits for American workers, and keep them in line.

You support Donald Trump's immigration policies, but Trump is has been an employer of illegal immigrants at all of his golf courses, and in his construction companies. Every year, Donald Trump brings in H1N1 workers from Mexico to work in his Florida resort. He can't find hotel maids or cooks qualified to work in his resort in South Florida.

Trump's horrific southern border policies lead to the highest number of illegal entries into the USA in 15 years. The most deaths while in custody on the southern border, in history, 40,000 people in ICE custody - the most in history. All in "for-profit" prison camps, being held at a cost to taxpayers of $700 per day, per prisoner. You could have put these people up at a 5 star hotel for less money.

and yet Trump deported fewer illegals than Obama, and refused to charge American corporations who hired illegals, even as ICE was hauling hundreds of illegal out of their factories.

Fools like YOU, listened to what Trump told you. Don't listen to what Trump said. Look at what Trump DID. Until the Washington Post revealled that Trump was employing dozens of illegal immigrant at his golf clubs, he continued the practice. This article is from December, 2019, less than 18 months ago.

The Trump Cult is all to willing to look at what Trump says, and ignore what he does. I do the opposite.
We all know the story of the Trespassers because Trump told it over 1,000 times during his and you never watched the explanation.
You're 4 years too late.
Why am I not surprised.

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

What do you mean if they are guilty of actual crimes? They are guilty of all sorts of crimes especially bribery with a clear money trail...they will never be convicted because both the FBI and judges that they appointed as just as corrupt. In fact, the fucking FBI has been gathering evidence and destroying it to cover for these aholes.

This line of reasoning is just BULLSHIT. If Hillary Clinton were guilty of jaywalking, there would be a Congressional investigation, an FBI Investigation and she would be both disbarred, and forced to pay the maximum penalty at law. They did more to Bill for lying about a consensual blow job. Imagine if either of them had committed a proveable crime.

If Republicans had tried to take Hillary down on the jaywalking charge, Tom Fitton would be standing in the wings, to make some claim or other, like Hillary paid a bribe on the jaywalking charge to avoid prosecution, and force a IRS audit of her taxes, or and FBI probe of traffic court to catch her in bribery, and all of it would result in Hillary shrugging and saying "Let them investigate. It's not like I can stop them".

25 plus investigations and Hillary hasn't asked for a pardon, tried to get the investigators investigated, or fired, and who has never once railed against a 30 year, 25+ investigation witch hunt that has yet to result in a single charge against her.

If Hillary Clinton is a criminal, she is the smartest criminal who every lived. 25 plus investigations. Not one person has ratted her out despite immunity from prosecution for anyone who could possible have had knowledge to entrap her, and she hasn't had to give pardons to people who could. No a single shred of evidence has ever been found, and in every case, no one can find evidence a crime has been committed.

Trump has one little investigation and it generated over 100 indictments, 9 guilty verdicts, $40 million in fines and levies, and whole shit ton of pardons, and promises of more to come. Whee doggies!!! I can't wait to see what happens when the Presidential shield from prosecution comes down next week for "Individual One".

The list is huge.

One more lying traitor to the bitbucket.

\

It's a simple question.

I've met some who not only got their green cards, but eventually, they got their citizenship. Still doing the same thing.

My niece recently got her degree in IT, she had no problem finding a job despite Covid.

We all know the story of the Trespassers because Trump told it over 1,000 times during his and you never watched the explanation.
You're 4 years too late.
Why am I not surprised.

What explanation? Trump has had a long history of abusing his immigrant help, because he could. Then again, he's also cheated most of the Americans who've worked for him. The man is a natural born grifter. Heck, he's even trying to stiff Rudy Giuliani.

It's a simple question.

I've met some who not only got their green cards, but eventually, they got their citizenship. Still doing the same thing.

My niece recently got her degree in IT, she had no problem finding a job despite Covid.

You're 4 years too late.
Why am I not surprised.

What explanation? Trump has had a long history of abusing his immigrant help, because he could. Then again, he's also cheated most of the Americans who've worked for him. The man is a natural born grifter. Heck, he's even trying to stiff Rudy Giuliani.

I never said Indians in IT never become citizens.
It's so funny that the truth makes you so defensive.
I also posted that you are not to blame for this scenario; it's just nothing to brag about when you are part of a mechanism that destroys the lives of over 99% of BVs.
I know more than enough neo-Con business owners who conduct their businesses in this manner; they simply don't care about anything but making money and knowing their employees are their slaves.

I also posted that you are not to blame for this scenario; it's just nothing to brag about when you are part of a mechanism that destroys the lives of over 99% of BVs.

Not sure how it destroys anyone's life.

Now, a young lady I know did get sent back after she was laid off after Covid... But she made good money while she was over here and will probably be back.

I know more than enough neo-Con business owners who conduct their businesses in this manner; they simply don't care about anything but making money and knowing their employees are their slaves.

That sounds like a good reason to change the laws on these things, then.

Although, frankly, most of the people I've known got better jobs when they had enough of their boss's shit.

Not sure how it destroys anyone's life.

Now, a young lady I know did get sent back after she was laid off after Covid... But she made good money while she was over here and will probably be back.

That sounds like a good reason to change the laws on these things, then.

Although, frankly, most of the people I've known got better jobs when they had enough of their boss's shit.

You're so full of shit; it's your ego.
What the hell is a coder going to do after spending 6 years sitting alone in a cubicle having no idea what's going on outside the cubicle?
The cutest thing is that I know you're sitting down after my posts and spending 20 hours conjuring up your next lie.

The list is huge.

The Trump cult has really fucked up the Republican Party

The list is huge.

The Trump cult has really fucked up the Republican Party
Tell us how you loved the Republican Party prior to Trump.

You're so full of shit; it's your ego.
What the hell is a coder going to do after spending 6 years sitting alone in a cubicle having no idea what's going on outside the cubicle?
The cutest thing is that I know you're sitting down after my posts and spending 20 hours conjuring up your next lie.

Naw, man, I don't give you that much thought, usually, I spend those 20 hours doing something productive. You should try it some time.

I mean, it's nice that you stereotype and all.

But as I've said, I've had customers come back several years later looking for updates as they progress in their careers. I also follow the progress of my customers through LinkedIn.

The list is huge.

The CCP wants us to have a real shooting war right here in the USA

Forum List

Back