When (R) are no longer (R), just traitors or RINOS.

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

That is ‘cult behavior’ as we are seeing today.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

You RWI cultists are rich.
Thanks for admitting you didn't know Trump ran against the Rs as much as he ran against the Ds.
But then again, I would never make the mistake of ascribing any knowledge to you other than what you receive from your masters at CNN.
Thanks for admitting there actually IS no longer a Republican Party.

All there is ..is the Trump cult
There is neither a D or R party; it's the several thousand people who own corporations that own the media.

You mean someone who legislates open borders.
No thank you,

Hey, dude, I'm sorry that that Indian Chick took your job, but she was probably a harder worker and easier on the eyes.

There is neither a D or R party; it's the several thousand people who own corporations that own the media.

Yawn, the cry of the loser, "It's all a big conspiracy".

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

If you are saying Trump encouraged an "insurrection", provide the evidence now.

It's a tall order given nothing even close to that happened.

You mean someone who legislates open borders.
No thank you,

Hey, dude, I'm sorry that that Indian Chick took your job, but she was probably a harder worker and easier on the eyes.

Yawn, the cry of the loser, "It's all a big conspiracy".
I'm sorry that Trump and 74,000,000 US citizens disagree with you and I also feel sorry for anyone who's so dumb they have to work hard to get a job done.
Seriously, work hard to write the same code over and over...how pathetic.
I'm also fascinated by the fact that you find Indian women attractive; I hope you're referring to the 1 out of a 1,000 that doesn't look like a cow.

It's all a big conspiracy
What conspiracy?
You're the one who makes easy money off of Business Visas.
You're also the one who "knows" Blacks need to be managed by Whites.
You are seriously mentally ill.

The list is huge.

It may be that he fucked up so badly and so completely that the party will be able to return to something resembling the GOP.

It will depend on whether the fog lifts on enough people.

It did in Europe 75 years ago, but those people didn't have an alternate media screaming in their ears 24/7. So this could take a while.

No the trump cult will never see reality.

The politicians in the republican party will never contradict trump or his followers. Those crazy people are the base of the republican party so if they lose them, they will be in worse shape.

The republican politicians welcomed the crazy people with open arms. The right wing propaganda machine fed them lies and stupid conspiracies. The republican party and their leaders cultivated and nursed all of this to what we see today.

The republicans and trump supporters take no responsibility for their words and actions. trump takes no responsibility for his words and actions.

If they stopped playing victim and blaming everyone but themselves for their own actions and words then we might have some hope they will wake up.

As we are seeing, that's just not going to happen.

The list is huge.

Thanks for admitting you didn't know Trump ran against the Rs as much as he ran against the Ds.
But then again, I would never make the mistake of ascribing any knowledge to you other than what you receive from your masters at CNN.
No kidding. They never seem to know anything about any subject they tackle.

The list is huge.

No kidding. They never seem to know anything about any subject they tackle.
That's what happens when you only read the 1st 3 words of a headline.

The list is huge.

^^^ another leftist divider attempts to drive a wedge between the American people.

The list is huge.

I love how all those like you can tell us why we support Trump or act the way we do. You people are so ingrained to lie you cannot tell if what you are saying is truthful or not. Well in this case it is not. I support Trump because Trump does or tries to do what is best for Americans. You zeroes will never even take the time to debate any of the issues --- it is simply a witch hunt on Trump, and, "Oh, do not remind us of what our democrat criminals have been up to the last four years, because that is not what is important here."

I also have no time or respect for republican quislings. It used to a handful including Romney, but now, more than half of them have turned coward and ran away. Any you want "our cult" to honor them? That is what you call wisdom? I call you a phony. And my "cult" who supports Trump, despite all his sins or flaws, in two words --- devout Christians.

I'm sorry that Trump and 74,000,000 US citizens disagree with you and I also feel sorry for anyone who's so dumb they have to work hard to get a job done.
I'm also fascinated by the fact that you find Indian women attractive; I hope you're referring to the 1 out of a 1,000 that doesn't look like a cow.

Actually, you could say the same about most White Women you see at the Walmart....

What conspiracy?

I make money off of anyone who needs help...

Of course, if it was easy, they wouldn't need to hire someone to do it.

I'm not even sure where you got that one from...

Actually, you could say the same about most White Women you see at the Walmart....

What conspiracy?

I make money off of anyone who needs help...

Of course, if it was easy, they wouldn't need to hire someone to do it.

I'm not even sure where you got that one from...
You stated this in at least 2 posts yesterday.
Perhaps one of your business visas can teach you how to not keep saying that Blacks need help.

Perhaps one of your business visas can teach you how to not keep saying that Blacks need help.

No, I didn't say anything of the sort. Maybe you can get that Indian Girl who took your job to help you with basic English Comprehension.

The list is huge.

Cults are different.. Look at Jim Jones and David Koresh. Cults don't make sense to most people.

Who the hell would follow a demagogue into a superspreader event during a pandemic?

The list is huge.

The way the feminists rallied around Bill Clinton, demonstrated that your claim is not true.

The list is huge.

It may be that he fucked up so badly and so completely that the party will be able to return to something resembling the GOP.

It will depend on whether the fog lifts on enough people.

It did in Europe 75 years ago, but those people didn't have an alternate media screaming in their ears 24/7. So this could take a while.

Real conservatives want nothing to do with the GOP.
The GOP of today is liberal light.

I am a real Conservative and I want nothing to do with the Rumpsters outside of giving them their own pacific island where they can make their own country the way they want to. But in the United States, there is little room for terrorists.

Unless they are yours, then they are "mostly peaceful protestors".

You know that you are not fooling anyone with this bullshit, right?

you are just able to make it stick, because you are shouting down any voices speaking the truth.

It is a good plan. If you want civil war.

No, I didn't say anything of the sort. Maybe you can get that Indian Girl who took your job to help you with basic English Comprehension.
Maybe you can post without an ad hominem.

No Indian female ever took my job; Indians are so misogynistic they only send 1 female out of 50 males so that American firms don't get sued.
That Indian female is always in some corner doing completely meaningless work,
Of course you wouldn't know that because you're never actually worked with Indians.

I did work with 2 really hot Indians who were born in the US and they both wanted to have an affair with me because they love cute, educated Jews who make them laugh.
My wife is an audiologist and says the women who she sees come with their their husbands and are afraid to speak until their husbands nod their head.
Great culture that have.
I visit homes where the same thing happens.

You said maybe someone can send someone into the slums to get them to stop murdering each other.
Why do they need outside help?

No Indian female ever took my job; Indians are so misogynistic they only send 1 female out of 50 males so that American firms don't get sued.
Of course you wouldn't know that because you're never actually worked with Indians.

Actually, I've worked with lots of them, including many professionals I've prepared resume for.

Now, interestingly, the biggest group I've worked with are people from the Gujarat region. I've written more resumes for people named "Patel" than Smith.

You said maybe someone can send someone into the slums to get them to stop murdering each other.

Uh, I probably didn't say that either. Tell you what, why don't you find the EXACT quote, then I'll explain the big words that are confusing you.

Actually, I've worked with lots of them, including many professionals I've prepared resume for.

Now, interestingly, the biggest group I've worked with are people from the Gujarat region. I've written more resumes for people named "Patel" than Smith.

Uh, I probably didn't say that either. Tell you what, why don't you find the EXACT quote, then I'll explain the big words that are confusing you.
Because Patel asks for less money and defaults on his mortgage more often.
Don't argue with me on this point because 85% of the defaults I investigate are Business Visas who get their Green Cards and get fired when they ask for a raise.
I commend you on setting them up for tragedy even though it's not your fault.

Because Patel asks for less money and defaults on his mortgage more often.
Don't argue with me on this point because 85% of the defaults I investigate are Business Visas who get their Green Cards and get fired when they ask for a raise.
I commend you on setting them up for tragedy even though it's not your fault.

Somewhere in Hell, Dr. Goebbels is having a good laugh.

Forum List

Back