Uh-ohhhhhh..............the PEOPLE are REBELLING against their corrupt political OVERLORDS

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2020
Looks like the attempts to smear, have socially outcast, fired, falsely charge and take away the rights of those who protested Congress isn't having the effect that our manipulative overlords intended---WE AMERICAS ARE DEPLORABLES---WE AREN'T EUROPEANS--WE REBEL.

Signs of Rebellion are popping up still

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

You better do what the bus driver says or else you can walk..
Many of the pilots are ex military--most support Trump..............

the libs are touting this one idiot but don't realize their attempts will back fire-------------many in the airline industry are trump supporters and will be happy to take paying passengers who dare say USA USA USA.

the libs are touting this one idiot but don't realize their attempts will back fire-------------many in the airline industry are trump supporters and will be happy to take paying passengers who dare say USA USA USA.
The union voted to not allow them to fly back but they didn't go through with it.

The union voted to not allow them to fly back but they didn't go through with it.
There's only so much oppression you can do to a people till they become dangerous.
My suggestion is when you're out in public and you see a guy wearing a #MAGA hat......zip-it.....
...or you'll be eating a knuckle-sandwich.

There's only so much oppression you can do to a people till they become dangerous.
My suggestion is when you're out in public and you see a guy wearing a #MAGA hat......zip-it.....

A roll of nickels is always convenient to carry with you; you know, for when you need to make change.

Hey spud, there has been no time in history that those that have transportation companies take any guff off of passengers who do not obey they pilot or driver, they are the dictator in the transportation vehicle and if you don't like it then drive your self. I don't make the damn rules I just have to follow them like everyone else is supposed to. If you want to be a the delinquent in tonight's episode of "Disgruntled Human" go ahead. And no one around here has worn those stupid hats.

A roll of nickels is always convenient to carry with you; you know, for when you need to make change.

I don't need one. I carry a deadly Debit Card.

Hey spud, there has been no time in history that those that have transportation companies take any guff off of passengers who do not obey they pilot or driver, they are the dictator in the transportation vehicle and if you don't like it then drive your self. I don't make the damn rules I just have to follow them like everyone else is supposed to. If you want to be a the delinquent in tonight's episode of "Disgruntled Human" go ahead.
Yep.....you be sure to let me know how that turns out when communists knock on your door and tell you to get out.

Not this guy.

You folks act like children.

Dangerous out of control children.

And many are paying the price. Lost jobs. Jail time.

Hey spud, there has been no time in history that those that have transportation companies take any guff off of passengers who do not obey they pilot or driver, they are the dictator in the transportation vehicle and if you don't like it then drive your self. I don't make the damn rules I just have to follow them like everyone else is supposed to. If you want to be a the delinquent in tonight's episode of "Disgruntled Human" go ahead.
Yep.....you be sure to let me know how that turns out when communists knock on your door and tell you to get out.
They'll be eatin' lead when they do it.

Not this guy.

They are discontent because their guy lost so they are ready to throw out the baby with the bath water.
No.....they're pissed because of the lies the media is spreading and the fact that they're still trying to forcibly remove Trump from office.
If they do.....I think alot of people in Washington will be in hiding.....because that so-called riot was nothing compared to what will happen next.

Looks like the attempts to smear, have socially outcast, fired, falsely charge and take away the rights of those who protested Congress isn't having the effect that our manipulative overlords intended---WE AMERICAS ARE DEPLORABLES---WE AREN'T EUROPEANS--WE REBEL.

Signs of Rebellion are popping up still

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

When you said rebel I assumed you had news patriot military people were finally doing their jobs after decades of neglect and arresting these criminal politicians,no such luck.

Not this guy.

They are discontent because their guy lost so they are ready to throw out the baby with the bath water.
No.....they're pissed because of the lies the media is spreading and the fact that they're still trying to forcibly remove Trump from office.
If they do.....I think alot of people in Washington will be in hiding.....because that so-called riot was nothing compared to what will happen next.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It wasn't the chanting, it was their refusal to wear masks, which are mandatory if you want to fly.

Not this guy.

Yeah, a lot of big talk I doubt anything happens since there is not enough time or cooperation. I doubt Trump tries any activity before his term ends, today he gave the order of half mast to the two cops that died.

It wasn't the chanting, it was their refusal to wear masks, which are mandatory if you want to fly.
The kids don't wanna behave.

Not this guy.

Yeah, a lot of big talk I doubt anything happens since there is not enough time or cooperation. I doubt Trump tries any activity before his term ends, today he gave the order of half mast to the two cops that died.
So that was the purpose for the fraudulant story?
To keep guilty folks like Pelosi from being exposed?
Cuz we wouldn't want Trump to pull the shit Obama pulled and try some nefarious "ACTIVITIES" right before he left orifice.

Forum List

Back