When (R) are no longer (R), just traitors or RINOS.

The CCP wants us to have a real shooting war right here in the USA

But you clowns are the ones bringing the guns and the Molotov cocktails.

The problem is, our Republican has been based on the premise of the orderly transition of power. It's what separates us from the Banana Republics of Central America.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

The CCP wants us to have a real shooting war right here in the USA

But you clowns are the ones bringing the guns and the Molotov cocktails.

The problem is, our Republican has been based on the premise of the orderly transition of power. It's what separates us from the Banana Republics of Central America.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Yup... you murder people in the streets for years, eventually, they are going to fight back.

You're so full of shit; it's your ego.
What the hell is a coder going to do after spending 6 years sitting alone in a cubicle having no idea what's going on outside the cubicle?
The cutest thing is that I know you're sitting down after my posts and spending 20 hours conjuring up your next lie.

Naw, man, I don't give you that much thought, usually, I spend those 20 hours doing something productive. You should try it some time.

I mean, it's nice that you stereotype and all.

But as I've said, I've had customers come back several years later looking for updates as they progress in their careers. I also follow the progress of my customers through LinkedIn.
No problem since everyone here who's not mentally ill knows you lie through your teeth all the time.

You're so full of shit; it's your ego.
What the hell is a coder going to do after spending 6 years sitting alone in a cubicle having no idea what's going on outside the cubicle?
The cutest thing is that I know you're sitting down after my posts and spending 20 hours conjuring up your next lie.

Naw, man, I don't give you that much thought, usually, I spend those 20 hours doing something productive. You should try it some time.

I mean, it's nice that you stereotype and all.

But as I've said, I've had customers come back several years later looking for updates as they progress in their careers. I also follow the progress of my customers through LinkedIn.
It just occurred to me...
Who the hell uses LinkedIn anymore!
People who can't find a job and never will!
The real joke is that everyone I know or used to know lies on LinkedIn to make it look like they have a career.

The real joke is that everyone I know or used to know lies on LinkedIn to make it look like they have a career.

Um, wow, seriously? You think people don't use LinkedIn?

With nearly 700 million active users in 2020, LinkedIn's expanded from a networking site for professionals to one of the top social media platforms.

By now, most of us have used LinkedIn to market our brands, post industry thought leadership, or look for our dream jobs.

As LinkedIn's continued to evolve by adding new features, like live video, it's steadily grown its user base. While the LinkedIn audience still skews towards career-minded professionals, the industries, interests, and demographics represented on the platform have become much broader since its launch.

Um, wow, seriously? You think people don't use LinkedIn?

With nearly 700 million active users in 2020, LinkedIn's expanded from a networking site for professionals to one of the top social media platforms.

By now, most of us have used LinkedIn to market our brands, post industry thought leadership, or look for our dream jobs.

As LinkedIn's continued to evolve by adding new features, like live video, it's steadily grown its user base. While the LinkedIn audience still skews towards career-minded professionals, the industries, interests, and demographics represented on the platform have become much broader since its launch.
I never said they don't use it; they post bullshit on it.
You love to mangle my posts.

Last edited:
Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

That is ‘cult behavior’ as we are seeing today.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

You RWI cultists are rich.

Ever hear of Radicalisation.....

Forget reality, your Iman has spoken...

Exactly how many (R) are no longer loved by the right, once they spoke ANY negative towards trump.

That is ‘cult behavior’ as we are seeing today.

The list is huge.

In return. How many people have turned on (D) leaders. Oh I know, you will say it is because we (D) ‘cover’ for our own.

But in reality. If Biden, Obama, Hilary etc are guilty of Actual Crimes and convicted I would say “Lock them Up”

But the Trump cult will never admit to any wrongdoing by trump, even if convicted, because he is part of that deep state witch hunt. Lol.

You RWI cultists are rich.
What do you mean if they are guilty of actual crimes? They are guilty of all sorts of crimes especially bribery with a clear money trail...they will never be convicted because both the FBI and judges that they appointed as just as corrupt. In fact, the fucking FBI has been gathering evidence and destroying it to cover for these aholes.

This line of reasoning is just BULLSHIT. If Hillary Clinton were guilty of jaywalking, there would be a Congressional investigation, an FBI Investigation and she would be both disbarred, and forced to pay the maximum penalty at law. They did more to Bill for lying about a consensual blow job. Imagine if either of them had committed a proveable crime.

If Republicans had tried to take Hillary down on the jaywalking charge, Tom Fitton would be standing in the wings, to make some claim or other, like Hillary paid a bribe on the jaywalking charge to avoid prosecution, and force a IRS audit of her taxes, or and FBI probe of traffic court to catch her in bribery, and all of it would result in Hillary shrugging and saying "Let them investigate. It's not like I can stop them".

25 plus investigations and Hillary hasn't asked for a pardon, tried to get the investigators investigated, or fired, and who has never once railed against a 30 year, 25+ investigation witch hunt that has yet to result in a single charge against her.

If Hillary Clinton is a criminal, she is the smartest criminal who every lived. 25 plus investigations. Not one person has ratted her out despite immunity from prosecution for anyone who could possible have had knowledge to entrap her, and she hasn't had to give pardons to people who could. No a single shred of evidence has ever been found, and in every case, no one can find evidence a crime has been committed.

Trump has one little investigation and it generated over 100 indictments, 9 guilty verdicts, $40 million in fines and levies, and whole shit ton of pardons, and promises of more to come. Whee doggies!!! I can't wait to see what happens when the Presidential shield from prosecution comes down next week for "Individual One".
Money trails are clear------the Clinton foundation moeny and money out is based upon what Hilliary was doing as secretary and other ----------------and in fact, they are so clear that the bitch has had to have the books of money going in constantly adjusted to show money that was previous lied about over and over and have the books readjusted for the money going out to show the money that they were lying about over and over going out. The clintons are billionaires-------(they have sent a billion to a certain middle eastern country that doesn't extradite to the US>

Thanks for admitting you didn't know Trump ran against the Rs as much as he ran against the Ds.
But then again, I would never make the mistake of ascribing any knowledge to you other than what you receive from your masters at CNN.

The problem was, the R's didn't fight back. They didn't take him seriously until it was too late and then they couldn't get their act together to oppose him.

Actually they let him grow because they were fighting among themselves...

They believed that he would not succeed and they were scrambling to grab his supporters when he fell...

Problem is he had so much media coverage that his failures were considered features.... Trump gives out about the Media, the Media was the reason he won.

The main problem is, as soon as you make it a two horse race both candidates are deemed credible... If Trump was thrown into a field with 5 candidates and preference voting, he would find it much much harder... Saying inflammatory comments while solidifying your base it looses you preferences...
So an example:
Hillary
Trump
Bernie
Cruz
Bloomberg

Are in the race. If Trump spends all his time attacking Hillary then people will just vote for the other three...

Forum List

Back