Pelosi issues ultimatum to Pence . . .

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The article:

Pelosi to move forward with impeachment if Pence doesn't act to remove Trump

From the article:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued Vice President Mike Pence an ultimatum on Sunday night — invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump in the coming days or Democrats will proceed this week with impeaching the president for an unprecedented second time."

From the OP:

Which gets me to wondering how many times the democrats and their traitor republican myrmidon have attempted to take Donald Trump out. I mean . . . it's ridiculously obvious Pelosi wants our President gone, gone, gone and now, now, now. I'm sure there's been similar political madness at some point in our nation's history, but this moment we're living must take the cake as among the most illogical and lacking in reason. My own answer to Pelosi: take your best shot; ricochet kills.

The article:

From the article:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued Vice President Mike Pence an ultimatum on Sunday night — invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump in the coming days or Democrats will proceed this week with impeaching the president for an unprecedented second time."

From the OP:

Which gets me to wondering how many times the democrats and their traitor republican myrmidon have attempted to take Donald Trump out. I mean . . . it's ridiculously obvious Pelosi wants our President gone, gone, gone and now, now, now. I'm sure there's been similar political madness at some point in our nation's history, but this moment we're living must take the cake as among the most illogical and lacking in reason. My own answer to Pelosi: take your best shot; ricochet kills.
She thinks she is QUEEN.............

I'm tired of her games...

The fact that he committed treason on 1/6/21 suggests that anything they did to the traitor was necessary.

Untitled drawing - 2021-01-09T173942.595.png

The article:

From the article:

From the OP:

Here is where it goes sideways for her if Pence doesn't do this, and, if the GOP reject her.

The banning of Trump and other issues has built sympathy for Trump from moderates, while galvanizing Conservatives who wanted nothing to do with the GOP.

They are angry as hell, but, some GOP will wisely realize that they cannot crumble now in the face of a fast, forced impeachment of a man who didn't direct any violent attacks. So it could bring back at least some credibility with angry voters.

If Trump is removed from office from now until his last day it is politically a major loser for the GOP, and the Dems will celebrate and stick their chests out for how they always get their way for the next four years. It will be the white flag of submission. Might even offer a 3rd Party opening.

If Romney is able to corral the votes, he is just destroying them even more and they'd be mad to follow a guy whose time passed 9 years ago. The only ones I see with a guaranteed return to their jobs are the fighters in the House who have been far tougher than the GOP Senate in any of their principles.

In my opinion, with 9 days 12 hours 58 min left of the trump presidency it is wasted, destructive effort. That is of course, unless there is more going on than meets the eye. If it was 6 months or a year, OK. Although, I never thought he would send those people to the Capital and I certainly missed call that shot.

One by one queen Nancy's options are being removed. She will have to waste time impeaching Trump after he leaves office. Or, accept that he will run in 2024.

Or

Have him and his entire family assassinated much as the communists did to the Romanovs.

Forum List

Back