When Kids Shows Turn Morbid

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For some strange reason this popped up for me on YouTube,.. I nearly wet myself as a result. 😆

I know,.. but the song actually is that's why the end is edited because you realize that somebody wasn't using their thinking caps due to the fact that the cucumber's best friend is a tomato. 😆

Yeah, Veggietales was a Christain show, so I'm pretty sure they had some dark humor moments by accident.

That show was actually pretty funny and used a lot of modern irony in it from what I can remember.

I heard phil vischer on video not too long ago and where these kid videos were SO GOOD, i am now concerned over Vischer's changed view on Christianity. I think he's becoming woke.

While adults see the humor in that video...little kids wouldn't...but then...i don't think kids are seeing any Veggie tale cartoons or movies anymore.

• Banned
I heard phil vischer on video not too long ago and where these kid videos were SO GOOD, i am now concerned over Vischer's changed view on Christianity. I think he's becoming woke.

While adults see the humor in that video...little kids wouldn't...but then...i don't think kids are seeing any Veggie tale cartoons or movies anymore.

I heard about that,.. but I still find the video hilarious. VeggieTales is cute, it's just not always well thought out LOL 😂

Forum List

Back