While ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts.

Election Updates: Trump wins Pennsylvania primary, but remains haunted by Haley​

Nikki Haley, Mr. Trump’s former rival in the Republican primaries, still took more than 155,000 votes across the state. That exceeds the margin of 81,660 votes by which Mr. Biden won the state in the 2020 election. And yes, ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while Mr. Trump meets resistance from Haley holdouts.

‘Scranton Joe’ Biden sails to victory, while playing the Victim card, Trump meets stiff resistance from Haley holdouts. Mr. Trump keeps saying America will die without him. Mr. Trump keeps posting rants he calls "Truths." Witness -- "TRUTH SOCIAL IS MY VOICE, AND THE REAL VOICE OF AMERICA!!! MAGA2024!!!" Good gawd!

Mr. Trump is a known whiner. He has admitted that he considers himself the greatest of whiners and is not ashamed to be viewed as a whiner, because in his own words -- "I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win."

This criminal defendant out on bail has the nerve to say he represents the nation? A man who comes from a family that for 4 generations can claim "No male in my family will ever be a sucker, going to war to defend the USA!"? I know, my opinion is harsh, but so are the words and actions that flow out of the movement Mr. Trump stepped in front of and now calls MAGA. He's even given them a name: "Magadonians."Not Americans, but Magadonains. Maybe his logo should be MMG instead of MAGA.

In 2020, a sane segment of the GOP moved away from hating Hillary and took a close look at the Sex Abuser (so says a court judgement),Trump. Forget the early horse-race polls -- the clickbait out there. 2024 looks like it is shaping up to 2020 all over again. Back to the future.

Meanwhile, Trump is ahead in every single swing state but for Michigan.

You clowns steal our logo and change it to your own - Marxists Against Great America?

Go take anothher ride and look for those Jewish Space Lasers wilya?
321973643_1250657235578131_8585150840925921735_n.jpg

Haley is a neocon, GWB wanna be. She delusionally thinks that she's gonna be President. The only people who like her are simple minded, easily bamboozled nincompoops. So instead of supporting her party, she continues to fight the nominee. The Democrat party of 2024 is so bad that even with turds like Haley working against her party, Republicans will still win. It would just be nice to have a little more unity. MAGA

Forum List

Back