Do You Have A favorite One Hit Wonder Tune?

Last night I was zeroing a micrometer in my shop when I heard a tune come out of the radio that caught my attention. In that deathly silence both in & around my shop/office(surrounded by endless tillable acreage) I have a tiny radio that I keep @ low volume, just to break the silence. It took a few seconds into the tune for me to realize that I had heard the tune before but I completely failed to be able to I.D. the name of the tune, the band/artists, era & even the genre. The tune ended & another tune immediately followed it but to my amazement the preceding tune stuck in my head.

ESPECIALLY the word "CHEATER". I could not get the tune out of my head so headed into the office, brought up YouTube & typed in "cheater song". It popped up in order of #1 & #3. The name of tune is called "Look Out For The Cheater". Obviously dated by modern music standards that is created by professional musicians but hey it goes to show that even a no name little garage band can land one, in the top 40 no less!

Run away by Dell Shanon

Forum List

Back