Go Woke, Go Broke.... And Find Another Job

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
No, I don't care about it being 'sports-dork' related or 'Media' related.

It's more about how the political left in this country is faring.

Not too well.

Update: It appears that the company that owns the SI trademark has been licensing it out to another company, which turned it into a transgender/morbid obesity propaganda vehicle. I guess that doesn't sell (go figure), and so the company that owns the SI trademark is revoking the license. Thus everyone working to produce the SI-branded transgender morbid obesity magazine is now fired.

This:

John Hayward @Doc_0
In addition to the totalitarian urge to blast political messages in everyone's faces from every corner of media space, the sad fate of Sports Illustrated is a result of the Woke determination to ensure nothing, anywhere, ever caters to straight men. It's a scorched-earth crusade.

The leftwing women and leftwing gay men who control culture feel that anything that appeals to straight men is debased and meritless, and can only be redeemed to the extent it can be twisted into an endless propaganda conveyor belt for THE MESSAGE.

Why is every Star Wars and Marvel movie a woke feminist leftwing sermon? Because they don't like straight men having any pleasures in life, and will only lower themselves to produce something "for straight men" if it can be justified as a propaganda vehicle for leftwing indoctrination.

Putting male swimsuit models in their swimsuit edition wasn't a very smart idea, even if the fellows "identified" as broads. Ordinary guys buy the mag - not to admire the swimsuits but to look at the dames. Looking at biological men isn't something that Normative guys go for. And homos have their own smutty mags available, so they don't care to see natural broads.

Putting male swimsuit models in their swimsuit edition wasn't a very smart idea, even if the fellows "identified" as broads. Ordinary guys buy the mag - not to admire the swimsuits but to look at the dames. Looking at biological men isn't something that Normative guys go for. And homos have their own smutty mags available, so they don't care to see natural broads.

Have you met any of our dimocrap posters??

I just can't fathom why SI would go belly up. And, no, not the good kind.

Who wouldn't want to fantasize about something like this??

I bet our dimocrap fan-boiz love this kind of female? amirite?

1705702881812.png

Not too well.

Update: It appears that the company that owns the SI trademark has been licensing it out to another company, which turned it into a transgender/morbid obesity propaganda vehicle. I guess that doesn't sell (go figure), and so the company that owns the SI trademark is revoking the license. Thus everyone working to produce the SI-branded transgender morbid obesity magazine is now fired.

This:

The leftwing women and leftwing gay men who control culture feel that anything that appeals to straight men is debased and meritless, and can only be redeemed to the extent it can be twisted into an endless propaganda conveyor belt for THE MESSAGE.

Why is every Star Wars and Marvel movie a woke feminist leftwing sermon? Because they don't like straight men having any pleasures in life, and will only lower themselves to produce something "for straight men" if it can be justified as a propaganda vehicle for leftwing indoctrination.

^ Insane garbled hyper-triggered rant.

Old media is dying, SI with it.

^ Insane garbled hyper-triggered rant.

Old media is dying, SI with it.
That is false. The only place where 'old media' is dying' is in the US.

Newspapers in Japan, the UK and most other civilized Countries are doing quite well. And the last I checked, Japan was kinda, sorta tech-savvy. And today, if I want somewhat unbiased reporting, I go to the UK's Daily Mail.

The reason American Media is dying is really simple; 50 years ago they made the decision to go cheap, cheap-cheap and hired virtually nothing but college females who would work for next-to-nothing. And that's what they paid them. If anything.

Many of them worked for nothing as interns. They thought it was really cool, hanging out with people who actually got things done.

Gone were the days of the trench coat-wearing, cigar-chomping, bourbon-guzzling Reporters who would risk their lives for a story on Organized Crime or a crooked politician. What they got instead was a bunch of Barbie types that preferred to sit in front of their computers or, in those days, their Fax Machines, and wait for the story to come to them. Cheaper that way. They had no family to support, no College fund to worry about, just make-up and cocaine. And since the vast, overwhelming huge majority of them were the daughters of the Rich and Useless, they didn't need much in the way of outside money. Examine the backgrounds of most of today's journalists and see..... I am right.

So instead of hard-hitting reporters, we have the world as viewed by Barbie and her sorority pals force-fed to us day in and day out.

THAT is what is dying. Because Media owners, in their greed, killed real reporting. And because of it, much like a childless dimocrap's ovaries, they're all drying up.

With nothing to replace it.

But, since Nature hates a vacuum, something will. Just not sure what.

As usual, your comments are juvenile and worthless

Not too well.

This:

It's always fascinating how right wingers can seamlessly transition from whining like little b*****s about Cancel Culture, then gleefully have a cancel parade seconds later.

I just can't fathom why SI would go belly up. And, no, not the good kind.

Who wouldn't want to fantasize about something like this??

I bet our dimocrap fan-boiz love this kind of female? amirite?

View attachment 890484
I knew someone decades ago who loved to go out with severely overweight women. He said they were better in bed because they had to be in order to make up for their other shortcomings. I never tried to see if he was correct on the subject. But, sometimes putting a bag over their heads just isn't good enough when you can feel their rolls of fat rubbing up against you.

I used to read SI all the time and enjoyed the articles, they were really of good quality. I haven’t read the magazine for years because as time went on the quality suffered. Sad to see an icon go but that is America today.

Not too well.

This:

Somebody s REALLY triggered.

Star Wars is woke feminist propaganda????

How to tell us you’re an incel without saying you’re an incel.

OFF TOPIC & TROLLING posts deleted.

Stay on topic.

That is false. The only place where 'old media' is dying' is in the US.

Newspapers in Japan, the UK and most other civilized Countries are doing quite well. And the last I checked, Japan was kinda, sorta tech-savvy. And today, if I want somewhat unbiased reporting, I go to the UK's Daily Mail.

The reason American Media is dying is really simple; 50 years ago they made the decision to go cheap, cheap-cheap and hired virtually nothing but college females who would work for next-to-nothing. And that's what they paid them. If anything.

Many of them worked for nothing as interns. They thought it was really cool, hanging out with people who actually got things done.

Gone were the days of the trench coat-wearing, cigar-chomping, bourbon-guzzling Reporters who would risk their lives for a story on Organized Crime or a crooked politician. What they got instead was a bunch of Barbie types that preferred to sit in front of their computers or, in those days, their Fax Machines, and wait for the story to come to them. Cheaper that way. They had no family to support, no College fund to worry about, just make-up and cocaine. And since the vast, overwhelming huge majority of them were the daughters of the Rich and Useless, they didn't need much in the way of outside money. Examine the backgrounds of most of today's journalists and see..... I am right.

So instead of hard-hitting reporters, we have the world as viewed by Barbie and her sorority pals force-fed to us day in and day out.

THAT is what is dying. Because Media owners, in their greed, killed real reporting. And because of it, much like a childless dimocrap's ovaries, they're all drying up.

With nothing to replace it.

But, since Nature hates a vacuum, something will. Just not sure what.

As usual, your comments are juvenile and worthless

Like I said, how to tell us you’re an incel without saying it. How sad for you to have women’s ideas and thoughts constantly shoved down your throat. You poor thing.

Women are more than half of the US population. A male centred media which ignores half the population cannot survive or prosper.

Print media is dying around the world, not just the USA. Our local newspaper, and a half dozen other small town weekly papers in our region were all shut down first of the year. All we’re owned by the Hamilton Spectator, which is still publishing but which is losing money.

The problem with internet news is you don’t need education, experience or ethics to write internet news. You just need a computer.

And there are so many people who lie to gullible fools like you.

Forum List

Back