Zone1 Atheism Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust

Well rape is still sex. You are being very narcissistic. Admit your comment is stupid since there was no sexual intercourse involved. It was a sperm placed in an egg.
No, rape is rape.
And sex with a child is rape.
But since your "God" did it it's OK.
Explains the pediophillac tendencies of the entire Christian world.

There's too much stupidity on this thread in the last couple pages to even deal with.

There comes a point when you gotta take the advice from Proverbs about arguing with certain types of people.

There comes a point when you gotta take the advice from Proverbs about arguing with certain types of people.

I've basically adopted this model across the board, whether it pertains to politics or anything else.

I don't respond to a lot of postbacks to me in general any more, just because I find no value in what basically amounts to pablum. Think that's probably the INTJ in me. Ha...

So every "wrong" deed is a sin?

Sin is the transgression of religious law. I am not bound by any religious laws since I subscribe to no religion

You did it again. Probably the 80th time today. :lol:

You're once again conflating religion with God.

Sin is a transgression of DIVINE law, not "religious" law.

And I'm truly sorry to break this to you, but yes, you are accountable to it as well, even as an agnostic.

I've basically adopted this model across the board, whether it pertains to politics or anything else.

I don't respond to a lot of postbacks to me in general any more, just because I fond no value in it.

It's the wise thing to do... if it becomes clear that someone is that specific type of person mentioned in the book of Proverbs. The F word. hahaha

Do god was made by an intellectual midget?

Actually, you're so close to the truth but too damned stupid to see it.

"Man created God in his image"
You are a mental misfit midget. You created yourself as god and too stupid to see it.

You are a mental misfit midget. You created yourself as god and too stupid to see it.
Oh my malinformed mimimind...
I don't believe in any god.
I don't need any god.

I did not create any gods.
People who live in fear and ignorance did that.
You know, like you and your churchicans.

Oh my malinformed mimimind...
I don't believe in any god.
I don't need any god.

I did not create any gods.
People who live in fear and ignorance did that.
You know, like you and your churchicans.
Yes, you have created yourself as a god who knows all things and all dimensions. At the same time, you have created the government now as a god too. That takes away our inalienable rights by our creator.

Yes, you have created yourself as a god who knows all things and all dimensions. At the same time, you have created the government now as a god too. That takes away our inalienable rights by our creator.
Hang on...POOF...

Sorry, you're still here and Trump isn't a two headed goat.

Gess you're as full of shit as we all expected.

Hang on...POOF...

Sorry, you're still here and Trump isn't a two headed goat.

Gess you're as full of shit as we all expected.
And you are a Marxist tyrannical loudmouth who allows the Democrats be our gods taking away our God-given unalienable rights. Because of your kind, we are no longer protected from the tyranny of our government.

And you are a Marxist tyrannical loudmouth who allows the Democrats be our gods taking away our God-given unalienable rights. Because of your kind, we are no longer protected from the tyranny of our government.
Looks like someone needs ums baba.

You did it again. Probably the 80th time today. :lol:

You're once again conflating religion with God.

Sin is a transgression of DIVINE law, not "religious" law.

And I'm truly sorry to break this to you, but yes, you are accountable to it as well, even as an agnostic.
What religion am I referring to when I use the Bible as source material?

Tell me who defined the "sins" listed in the bible, religion or your god? Where is the "divine law" codified if not in the Bible?

And just because you believe it doesn;t mean it's true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back