When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

Horsefuckingbullshit.

Can you iterate an actual argument, or are you just going to spew expletives like a Tourettes' patient?

Home - Tourette Association of America

You've proven repeatedly that you can't handle it, an actual argument. You simply soil yourself and revert back into your tribalism. You're just here to be angry.

Translation..."Fenton cannot form an argument". Lest you think that "horsefuckingbullshit" is an actual argument. I take it you have nothing.

Look sweetie:

"No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING."

If you've really bought into that, you're just simply too far gone to be taken seriously. You can't "prove" any of that, it IS horsefuckingbullshit. It's crap and any rational hominid would anticipate having to defend it.

I don't have to defend it until you actually iterate an argument against it.

So iterate an argument, retard Tourettes sufferer.

""No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING.""

I don't believe you, I'm calling you a liar, and you can't support it. Bye.

Can you iterate an actual argument, or are you just going to spew expletives like a Tourettes' patient?

You've proven repeatedly that you can't handle it, an actual argument. You simply soil yourself and revert back into your tribalism. You're just here to be angry.

Translation..."Fenton cannot form an argument". Lest you think that "horsefuckingbullshit" is an actual argument. I take it you have nothing.

Look sweetie:

"No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING."

If you've really bought into that, you're just simply too far gone to be taken seriously. You can't "prove" any of that, it IS horsefuckingbullshit. It's crap and any rational hominid would anticipate having to defend it.

""No, the people of the rural US aren't "allowed" to work or even to develop their OWN LAND. The feds have shut down all industry, all resource extraction. We get our timber from OTHER COUNTRIES, and have to beg the feds and the state to allow us to produce or harvest ANYTHING.""

Which part of it?

Look sweetie:

Which part of it?

Oh, so only part of it is true? God you're hopless, good day to you.

Look sweetie:

Gotta agree I live in the rural US, have property in fact, and I pretty much do whatever I want with it. Within reason of course.

Look sweetie:

Gotta agree I live in the rural US, have property in fact, and I pretty much do whatever I want with it. Within reason of course.

Ditto.

Look sweetie:

Ditto.

Landowners are restricted from running livestock (on their own land) using water (on their own land) and developing (on their own land). My father in law painted over grain elevator repairs to hide any repairs from the feds, who would increase taxes with any improvements or upkeep on existing structures.

Heaven forbid some creepy little ag tech happen to see standing water in any of your pastures, with birds on that water...that means an instant protected wetlands status..which means you can no longer use, develop...or sell...that piece of land.

"Within reason" is meaningless.

Look sweetie:

Ditto.

Landowners are restricted from running livestock (on their own land) using water (on their own land) and developing (on their own land). My father in law painted over grain elevator repairs to hide any repairs from the feds, who would increase taxes with any improvements or upkeep on existing structures.

Heaven forbid some creepy little ag tech happen to see standing water in any of your pastures, with birds on that water...that means an instant protected wetlands status..which means you can no longer use, develop...or sell...that piece of land.

Your anecdotal stories don't prove a point.

Let's start with the fact that the feds don't have jack to do with property taxes and go from there.

Ditto.

Your anecdotal stories don't prove a point.

Let's start with the fact that the feds don't have jack to do with property taxes and go from there.

"Your original basis in property is adjusted (increased or decreased) by certain events. For example, if you make improvements to the property, increase your basis."

"You produce property if you construct, build, install, manufacture, develop, improve, or create the property."

"Increase the basis of any property by all items properly added to a capital account. These include the cost of any improvements having a useful life of more than 1 year.

"The following costs increase the basis of property.

• The cost of extending utility service lines to property.

• Legal fees, such as the cost of defending and perfecting title.

• Legal fees for seeking a decrease in an assessment levied against property to pay for local improvements."
Publication 225 (2015), Farmer's Tax Guide

Look sweetie:

Ditto.

It sounds like laws pertaining to land use are pretty complex there. The lines between government and private property are blurred. But then western states have always had this problem. I'd say your state and local governments have a lot to do with these conditions as well. If what you are claiming is a federal problem then it is reasonable to expect Fair&Balanced and I to have the same issues. None of the things you listed are remotely a problem here. In fact the opposite is true. Agricultural laws are quite lax. It is not uncommon to see Great Blue Herons on the horses' water tank. I can still drain the water and build a commercial poultry barn on top of it. Even property taxes are assessed differently for farmland so as not drive the farmers out of business.

Within reason means we can't do things that harm others or seriously impact the environment. Unfortunately, the environmental impact aspect isn't enforced much. When it is the punishments are laughable compared to the damage.

Look sweetie:

Ditto.

This was dealt with, within reason, by the other poster, wouldn't you say?

Ditto.

This was dealt with, within reason, by the other poster, wouldn't you say?

No.

Look sweetie:

Hey how bout growing some eatable weed!!

Look sweetie:

Hey how bout growing some eatable weed!!
That is best done indoors where the environment can be controlled.:D

Forum List

Back