Zionist genocide in Israel

Yes.. look up the definition of genocide and ethnic cleansing. If you destroy their livelihood and the system they depend on for food and shelter, they can't survive.

But, the Zionists think they are superior and that gives them the right to do this.
It’s really amazing we have to debate that what’s happening is genocide. What does that say about these people?

Yes.. look up the definition of genocide and ethnic cleansing. If you destroy their livelihood and the system they depend on for food and shelter, they can't survive.

But, the Zionists think they are superior and that gives them the right to do this.
Please look it up in a real dictionary.

I doubt you’re smart enough to learn. But try anyway.

In the 19th century the United States government violently supported the systematic extermination of buffalo with deliberate genocidal intent to remove Indian peoples' food source, or in other words, eliminate their means of survival. From a buffalo's perspective genocide is an apt description.
Some other person misusing the term isn’t support for your ignorant and erroneous position.

You are the liar. And it’s crystal clear that you’re a retard.
How many times must I post this for you idiots?

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
OF COURSE, YOU‘LL LIE AND SAY NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE ACTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAEL, THE NATION YOU ARE TRULY LOYAL TO.

How many times must I post this for you idiots?

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
OF COURSE, YOU‘LL LIE AND SAY NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE ACTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAEL, THE NATION YOU ARE TRULY LOYAL TO.
As many times as your petty dishonest thinking tells you to. But it still doesn’t change my response which is that word clearly does not apply to Israel in this war.

You have not and never can demonstrate any ”intent” by Israel along those lines

You remain a pathetic abject filthy liar.

How sad. We used to go to Beirut several times a year to go shopping or visit friends... visit Baalbek or Byblos.

There were two excellent American schools in Beirut... AUB and The American Community School Beirut (Arabic: مدرسة الجالية الأميركية في بيروت), also known as ACS Beirut, is a private school located in Beirut, Lebanon. Founded in 1905, it is traditionally attached to the American University of Beirut.
There were many checkpoints on most corners of Beirut in 1977 with Syrian peace-keeping soldiers and a tank, checking ID’s. My hotel in Beirut was within walking distance from the American university. Silly, but not irritating, was that every Christian claimed to be related to Danny Thomas. Yeah, I’m sure they all were, LOL! One thing that was definitely infuriating was the taxis. They’d stalk me all day long, “Taxi-Taxi-Taxi?” If I did want a taxi did they think I’d not know how to stop walking and flag one down? I mean, did it look like I wanted a taxi, the idiots? EXTREMELY infuriating was when I wanted to walk across the road! A friggin’ taxi would stop right in front of me at the curb blocking me! “Taxi – Taxi?” I’d reply, “No thanks” but they wouldn’t move out of my way. So, then when I tried to walk in front of the taxi to cross the road, he’d roll forward and continue blocking me, “Taxi – Taxi – Taxi!” And when I’d try to go around behind the taxi he’d roll backwards and block me still, “Taxi – Taxi – Taxi!” I seriously wanted to punch those b’stards in their faces but I found a better way. Instead, I’d reply, “Yes!” Then I’d open the rear door, slide across the seat and exit the other door to get across the road ….. leaving both doors open! Screw them! The exact same happened in India with their “Rickshaw – Rickshaw-Rickshaw!” but you can’t slide across a rickshaw so I had to punch a couple of them and then everyone in town knew who I was and they left me alone.

No, I don't think you do. I am a Vietnam War Veteran and I know what a "plain old run of the mill war" is. It was an unjust war but it was a war. We were Armies fighting against one another. Maybe you noticed that Palestine has no Army.
Hamas IS an army.

A guerilla army, a terrorist army...an army that attacks civilians and rapes women and burns babies.

An army that has fired thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israel for as long as I can remember.

An army that breached Israel's border and committed a civilian massacre.

Hamas IS an army.
Don't act stupid.
... an army that attacks civilians and rapes women and burns babies.
Jesus, you're not acting!
..... has fired thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israel for as long as I can remember.
Yeah, and what's your point .... other than you being very young?
..... that breached Israel's border .....
This is beyond stupid.

Hamas IS an army.

A guerilla army, a terrorist army...an army that attacks civilians and rapes women and burns babies.

An army that has fired thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israel for as long as I can remember.

An army that breached Israel's border and committed a civilian massacre.

Israel has no borders. That's the problem.

So committing an atrocity to address an atrocity is ok?

~S~

It could be in extreme / atypical circumstances .

Me executing the insane Nutty Yahoo might save hundreds or thousands of lives .
Equally , the same for De CrapitUS or Horsey Horse might save hundreds of minds .

Thank you for your input. :45:

I have been to Bergen-Belsen, Dachau, and Auschwitz-Birkenau. Zyklon B and the ovens have not been introduced in Gaza and that is the main (only?) difference ....... so far. But the precursor to Auschwitz was the Warsaw Ghetto and that's what you've got in Gaza today.
So tell me what the Palestinian slogan "From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free" means? I'll wait.

It could be in extreme / atypical circumstances .
True.
Me executing the insane Nutty Yahoo might save hundreds or thousands of lives .
There have been many in your hypothetical situation who have been celebrated as heroes.
Equally , the same for De CrapitUS or Horsey Horse might save hundreds of minds .
An astute observation for sure.

Last edited:
GLASNOST so too chickenshit to answer a simple question, asshole?

Tell us the meaning of this slogan:

"From the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free"

Or are you a fucking chickenshit like your terrorist buddies Hamas and company. Hiding! Inside schools and hospitals. Behind babies.

Forum List

Back