Time to show where you stand

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1715882876586.png

If you do then some American with a gun is going to come in and shoot all your children's heads!

Then take your own gun and your $50 savings in the cookie jar!

If you remove the front door then how can you keep conservatives out?

Japan is known for its closed door policy on immigration. Currently they are having to rethink this as the country is facing an acute labor shortage and population decline. So they are moving to crack the door open for know and see what happens.

Last edited:
If you remove the front door then how can you keep conservatives out?

Japan is known for its closed door policy on immigration. Currently they are having to rethink this as the country is facing an acute labor shortage and population decline. So they are moving to crack the door open for know and see what happens.

'Cracking the door open', and a tsunami are two different things.
Biden invited the third-world to "surge to the border", and now we're seeing the results of what he and fucking Dimocrats want for this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New data on migrant ‘gotaways’ shows a big increase during Biden administration​

During President Joe Biden’s first term in office, more people have entered the country unlawfully who were detected by cameras and other means but were not apprehended than during the entire decade before Biden took office, according to internal Customs and Border Protection reports.

I work with illegals daily and am as kind as can be because i know they're refugees even if they're stealing our jobs

That said, my farm is my sanctuary, i built it from a hole in the ground.

If you want to be sheltered on in, it's all about how you approach me

~S~

Forum List

Back