What's your plans for Columbus Day?

Folks, that isn't Italian heritage. The man died believing he had gone to India even after he had been shown otherwise. He was never, ever, ever on the soil of the US either.

So, if we can have a random Italian for a day why can't we have a cool one? I'm a WOP. I know what I'm doing.

Also, I am working.

"hearsay"? Are you kidding me. His first stop was Hispaniola. The native peoples of Hispaniola are DEAD. What languages do they speak there? French and Spanish, hardly Arawak. The people ar

Also it's not "hearsay", Spanish priests were more than willing to report back what was happening. And I quoted COLUMBUS himself.
So you are saying that when Columbus arrived there, there was all of this set up Euro religious and government people there already interacting in every tribal area or village over hundreds of square miles welcoming him to do his nastiness. This while you promote George Floyd who was a piece of shit as something special. Floyd was 46 or so and did nothing positive in his life. Nothing!

So you are saying that when Columbus arrived there, there was all of this set up Euro religious and government people there already interacting in every tribal area or village over hundreds of square miles welcoming him to do his nastiness. This while you promote George Floyd who was a piece of shit as something special. Floyd was 46 or so and did nothing positive in his life. Nothing!
No. That's not what I'm saying at all.

Because he was:

"These people are very unskilled in arms; with 50 men they could all be subjected and made to do all that one wished.

— Christopher Columbus"

"Every three months, each Haitian over 14 years of age would be required to pay Columbus with either 25 pounds in cotton or a large "hawk's bell" of gold dust (a lot of gold dust.)"

"Those who did not pay had their nose & both of their hands chopped off."
Give unto Columbus what is his It was written... somewhere ?

Which one was Pink ???

Believing hearsay or made up demeaning stories is disgusting. Columbus is being destroyed as a Prog and globalist agenda. We went from self reflecting on history in past decades to pure destruction of those involved.
It`s hearsay for those who don`t read books. Get yourself a library card.

I'll be taking a road trip!
Happy Columbus Day!

View attachment 549299

Columbus Day 2021
Monday, October 11

A Proclamation on Columbus Day, 2021​

OCTOBER 08, 2021•PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS
More than 500 years ago, after securing the support of Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand II, Christopher Columbus launched the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria from the coast of Spain in 1492. While he intended to end his quest in Asia, his 10-week journey instead landed him on the shores of the Bahamas, making Columbus the first of many Italian explorers to arrive in what would later become known as the Americas.
We Indians spit on Columbus.........on Columbus Day.

Because he was:

"These people are very unskilled in arms; with 50 men they could all be subjected and made to do all that one wished.

— Christopher Columbus"

"Every three months, each Haitian over 14 years of age would be required to pay Columbus with either 25 pounds in cotton or a large "hawk's bell" of gold dust (a lot of gold dust.)"

"Those who did not pay had their nose & both of their hands chopped off."

If it wasn't Columbus, it would have been someone else.
Show me a time in human history where the strong didn't conquer the weak.

You guys are such pussies, you literally make me sick.

If it wasn't Columbus, it would have been someone else.
Show me a time in human history where the strong didn't conquer the weak.

You guys are such pussies, you literally make me sick.

So, you're saying because there are other evil people out there, that this makes Columbus not evil? Huh?

Right, not wanting to commit genocide makes me a pussy.

So, let me guess, you're perfectly happy for China to invade Taiwan. For Russia to hack US elections and companies etc etc.

We Indians spit on Columbus.........on Columbus Day.

And if not Columbus, you'd be spitting on someone else.
I celebrate the European western culture coming to this hemisphere, and please realize, whether you or I like it or not, it was going to happen.
The technological world would have never left the other half of the world alone.

So, you're saying because there are other evil people out there, that this makes Columbus not evil? Huh?

Right, not wanting to commit genocide makes me a pussy.

So, let me guess, you're perfectly happy for China to invade Taiwan. For Russia to hack US elections and companies etc etc.

First of all, I don't see Columbus as evil like you do.
I celebrate him.

First of all, I don't see Columbus as evil like you do.
I celebrate him.

Perhaps you're not looking at the reality of the situation.

I'm going to ask why.

Why do you think killing people isn't evil? Because it's always been done? Then again killing humans has always been considered evil, except by evil people like Hitler and Pol Pot.

Folks, that isn't Italian heritage. The man died believing he had gone to India even after he had been shown otherwise. He was never, ever, ever on the soil of the US either.

So, if we can have a random Italian for a day why can't we have a cool one? I'm a WOP. I know what I'm doing.

Also, I am working.

Columbus is merely a figurehead, a representation of when the Europeans first came here, placing in motion a huge change and enlightenment for this hemisphere.

Forum List

Back