Oregon
I'll be taking a road trip!
Happy Columbus Day!

1633736514928.png

Columbus Day 2021
Monday, October 11

A Proclamation on Columbus Day, 2021​

OCTOBER 08, 2021•PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS
More than 500 years ago, after securing the support of Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand II, Christopher Columbus launched the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria from the coast of Spain in 1492. While he intended to end his quest in Asia, his 10-week journey instead landed him on the shores of the Bahamas, making Columbus the first of many Italian explorers to arrive in what would later become known as the Americas.

I will grill out giving no recognition to any "day". One Heineken and a nice meal to celebrate .. monday

I'll sail off the edge of the world!

Be sure to make some spaghetti first. Columbus Day is after all, a celebration of Italian culture.

I read the official Columbus Day proclamation on the website. I couldn't help but noticing that the third paragraph was shameless pandering and guilt-tripping, so I will add this:

Let's (Fuck) Go (Joe) Brandon (Biden).

working…LbJ and the dems made it a federal holiday to give themselves more time off, on our tax dollars.

so i work cause somebody has to pay for it

Happy Columbus Day!

View attachment 549299

Columbus Day 2021
Monday, October 11

More than 500 years ago, after securing the support of Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand II, Christopher Columbus launched the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria from the coast of Spain in 1492. While he intended to end his quest in Asia, his 10-week journey instead landed him on the shores of the Bahamas, making Columbus the first of many Italian explorers to arrive in what would later become known as the Americas.
Is it still called Columbus day? I thought they have changed the name of the Holiday.

Well they need to change Washington DC into a suitable name that fit the characters that are in it now.

Be sure to make some spaghetti first. Columbus Day is after all, a celebration of Italian culture.

I read the official Columbus Day proclamation on the website. I couldn't help but noticing that the third paragraph was shameless pandering and guilt-tripping, so I will add this:

Let's (Fuck) Go (Joe) Brandon (Biden).
bah- fungoo!!!!

Happy Columbus Day!

View attachment 549299

Columbus Day 2021
Monday, October 11

I'll be celebrating Indigenous Peoples' Day by listening to Bill Miller and Robbie Robertson all day.

I will fly my American Flag. I will take a few moments to recall what a great thing he did, however unwittingly.

It is regrettable that the indigenous people in the Americas were ultimately overwhelmed by the Europeans, but this was inevitable. They were primitives who were centuries behind Europe in virtually every technology. The worst thing done by the Europeans was completely innocent; the spread of communicable diseases.

Howard Zinn, being a Leftist icon, is evil. ALL of the bullshit around Columbus Day emanates from the extremely dubious teachings of Zinn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back