What's the story behind your nickname?

My nickname? I've been using it for awhile because it is as anonymous as you can get. I also like the letter Z. What can you infer from ZZZZ? Not much. It is also at the end of every list and forgettable.

My nickname? I've been using it for awhile because it is as anonymous as you can get. I also like the letter Z. What can you infer from ZZZZ? Not much. It is also at the end of every list and forgettable.

I just think you are tired all the time :tongue:

I just think you are tired all the time :tongue:

Skunk.jpg

Mine is from a cartoon called squidbillies. Early Cuyler is a character from that. Most everyone I know cant stand the show, so its about the only time I get left alone for any length of time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4B42nyN0-A&feature=related]Early Cuyler Prayer - YouTube[/ame]

Some think I was bnorn under the sign No Smoking. Actually, so far as the zodiac goes, I was born under the sign of Feces the Turd.

Actually, Pittsburghers of a certain age instantly recognize Nosmo King as a character from the Paul Shannon Adventure Time show. A locally produced kids show that had Cub Scouts and Brownies in the studio who screamed with delight as Three Stooges episodes were shown.

Nosmo King was, in reality, Paul Shannon himself dressed in a trench coat, fedora and Groucho glasses (nose and mustache attached).

Nosmo would lurk around the studio and threaten to pull a rope hanging from the overhead lighting. Off camera, Paul's voice would warn Nosmo not to pull the rope. The kids would shout in unison "Nosmo! Don't pull that rope!"

Guess what happened next.

Forum List

Back