I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

Nope.
Trump will win in November unless he's convicted of some bullshit felony. Then at the GOP "declared open" convention delegates would need to decide if Trump is still good, or if Nikki or Ron would be better.
The only democrat play is to hope Biden is still on the right side of the grass in November, and Trump still has a felony on his record. Even then, I wouldn't bet against Trump. The US will be in even worse shape by November.

Trump is going to lose because he's never won the popular vote and never will, and people are aware enough of the loopholes in the EC now.

You don't have Republican governors in the Swing States suppressing the vote; you have Democratic governors allowing free access to the ballot. Trump is toast in November, and then he's going to jail. Biden will probably commute his sentence on compassionate grounds.

1705808748385.png

You’re right. We‘ve been three years without a recession….you must love that shit. Humpers Must have been abused as children.
If you think the US is on the "right track" you are one of the 25% who are idiots.

75% of us say we're on the "wrong track".

Trump is going to lose because he's never won the popular vote and never will, and people are aware enough of the loopholes in the EC now.

You don't have Republican governors in the Swing States suppressing the vote; you have Democratic governors allowing free access to the ballot. Trump is toast in November, and then he's going to jail. Biden will probably commute his sentence on compassionate grounds.
You are probably right. I'm a Nikki Haley supporter. She'd beat Biden like a baby seal.
Once again, stupid Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

If you think the US is on the "right track" you are one of the 25% who are idiots.

Nice strawman.

How many say that because we have almost half the country intent on voting for an indicted fraudster autocrat who thinks it’s ok for a president to shoot someone in broad daylight?

How many say that because they to this day falsely believe that 2020 election was illegitimate and that there can’t be a fair election where their candidate doesn’t win?

Last edited:

Ha ha You loved being stuck at home during covid, no toilet paper….you miss it don’t you ? So 75% of Humpers think they’d like living in a trailer park too. Make America in recession again…..go for it.

You are probably right. I'm a Nikki Haley supporter. She'd beat Biden like a baby seal.
Once again, stupid Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
During a rally Trump complained Nikki conspired to not have enough security on hand during the violent insurrection.. How about it, was Nikki responsible, not Pelosi ? Go ahead, try to explain Trump’s being less senile than Biden.

No surprise the OP is voting for Nikki Hillary...a lot of Democrats are.
Why would Dems vote for a repugnant who said she’d pardon Trump ? They want his fat arse in jail….lock him up ! Besides, Nikki messed up the security during the insurrection,, according to Trump.

Only had to read the first one to know how delusional even so called normal republicans are..ESPECIALLY ABOUT TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS.

Eliminate the gas and Diesel tax? Get real. The price of gas and petro won’t go down. It always goes up as far as the market will bear and with out the tax, you will eleiminate dedicated funding for road maintenance…who’s going to pay for that ? Right, no one.
I do believe "Trickle up" economics is famine and plague. NEXT!!!

Greg

Trump is going to lose because....

Trump is going to lose because the Democrats learned in 2020 how to steal an election with the scam of creating fraudulent ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Forum List

Back