What the Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan war's taught our future enemies.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
They learned to keep on fighting and resisting for years no matter how bad you're losing.
Eventually the US media will convince the American public there is no hope we can win the war. .
Then the politicians seeing the American public no longer supports the war. Will declare "victory achieved" and withdraw our troops.

Last edited:
The problem is the American ruling class learned nothing from all those horrendous failed wars. So, they keep repeating the mistakes on purpose.

War is a racket the Mafia can only dream of.

Last edited:
They learned to keep on fighting and resisting for years no matter how bad you're losing.
Eventually the US media will convince the American public there is no hope we can win the war. .
Then the politicians seeing the American public no longer supports the war. Will declare "victory achieved" and withdraw our troops.

They learned we kick ass in wars and suck at keeping the peace and "building countries"

That's the lesson of Vietnam.

Wars of consciousness are bull shit. They never work. The only one in history is ww2. We used the Marshall plan. Back in the day countries were taken over and divided into land grants for the soldiers that fought the war. This idea of soft occupation is stupid. Either tear the shit out of them and leave or stake your flag and divide the spoils amongst the soldiers.

Do you have a current application in mind, or is this just a history lesson?

Have you ever heard Zelenskyy say thank you ???
As soon as he gets 60 Billion..he immediately complains and demands more

If you gave me 60 Billion!!
I would say , Thank job
At the beginning of the war. US politicians were calling the scam man Zelensky this century's Winston Churchill and Congress critters were giving him standing ovations. ... :cuckoo:

They give him tanks and he wants jets
. Whatever they give me it’s not enough!!

Meanwhile I hear he and his friends have billions in assets !!

He won’t even say thank you

Meanwhile , several hundred thousand Ukrainians are DEAD !!

Oy vey ?? This is going to create anti Semitism all over E Europe for hundreds of years

More like several hundred more years.

Zelenskyy also loves to laugh and mock the Russian dead . I have never seen someone be so happy that they brag about the dead enemies!!

The guy is a total fraud and repulsive person and the exact reason why so many hate Jews

Forum List

Back