Latest swing state polls are catastrophic for Joe Biden

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I know polls are what they are, but the fear and chaos this causes in the Biden camp is exactly what we Americans want to see right now.

Trump leads Biden in all swing states, with RFK, Jr. reliably taking votes from Pedo Pete:

It's funny, the Trump cultists thinking they have a chance.

Trump cultists, what's happened after every other one of your junk polls over the past 2 years?

That's right, a Democratic romp.

You can have your really bad polls. We'll keep taking the Democratic wins.

And yes, I do understand that you're all looking for excuses to get violent after the blue wave.

Trump cultists, what's happened after every other one of your junk polls over the past 2 years?

And yes, I do understand that you're all looking for excuses to get violent after the blue wave.

You sound scared.

Good.

I know polls are what they are, but the fear and chaos this causes in the Biden camp is exactly what we Americans want to see right now.

Trump leads Biden in all swing states, with RFK, Jr. reliably taking votes from Pedo Pete:

Biden has lost Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, and North Carolina. That leaves Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania where Trump is ahead in most but within the margin of error. Trump only needs to win one of the three while Biden must win ALL three. This doesn't even take into account that some light blue states are in play. I'm hoping Trump's VP pick allows him to pull out even further.

Biden has lost Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, and North Carolina. That leaves Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania where Trump is ahead in most but within the margin of error. Trump only needs to win one of the three while Biden must win ALL three. This doesn't even take into account that some light blue states are in play. I'm hoping Trump's VP pick allows him to pull out even further.
Democrats must be losing their minds.

The Dems ONLY hope now is that Trump is convicted in the sham trial. But even that won't hurt Trump's support. In fact, I think it will help. Every person who has ever been fucked over in court by a sleazy, corrupt lawyer or judge like Engoron or Merchan; be it a traffic ticket, a divorce, a business dispute, whatever; those people understand what's being done to Trump. And there are a LOT of them.

No One knows, We are all crossing our fingers
That We make choices based on better for the country
instead of POLITICAL party over sanity.

So you're basically admitting Democrats cheat.

While it is consoling to see people are not falling all over themselves for a candidate such as Biden, it is disconcerting that the only other choice people seem to think they have is another candidate who also has no place in the Oval Office.

What is worse for Biden is that Trumps voters are far underrepresented. You could probably safely add 2% more to each district.

Americans are tired of watching a feeble, old man be a puppet leader while the real decision makers are behind the curtain running the country into the ground.

So you're basically admitting Democrats cheat.
See?

It's not just that the right is trying to justify violence after they lose.

They're also trying to justify their own cheating in the election. They tell each other "The Democrats cheat, so we're justified in counter-cheating!"

That's why almost all who get busted for vote fraud are Republicans. The Republicans encourage cheating, the Democrats always condemn it.

Did notice the poll was listed with Only the better Trump number states listed First
& many not listed in the post at all.
And none by alphabet.

The Dems ONLY hope now is that Trump is convicted in the sham trial. But even that won't hurt Trump's support. In fact, I think it will help. Every person who has ever been fucked over in court by a sleazy, corrupt lawyer or judge like Engoron or Merchan; be it a traffic ticket, a divorce, a business dispute, whatever; those people understand what's being done to Trump. And there are a LOT of them.
One reason why blacks are coming over to Trump. They know kangaroo courts when they see them.

Looks like Biden is leading in NO swing state, and just tied in only two states. Even if he wins in both those states, it’s still not enough.

It’s actually ridiculous that he’s even close in any of them. He can barely complete a sentence or find his way off the stage. Right now, I’m listening to the press conference, and Biden just took a pre-determined question from his list. The reporter asked the question, and Biden looked down and read the answer from his notes.

Are you counting Virginia? I think he can pull off a win there.

Forum List

Back