What the TEA Parties Want...

All seem perfectly reasonable to me.

Contract FROM America

1 Protect the Constitution

2 Reject Cap & Trade

3 Demand a Balanced Budget

4 Enact Fundamental Tax Reform

5 Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington

6 End Runaway Government Spending

7 Defund, Repeal & Replace Government-run Health Care

8 Pass an 'All of the Above' Energy Policy

9 Stop the Port

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Where did these misfits, malcontents and miscreants get the idea they represented America?

At best they're a notable minority with naive and unsophisticated views based on misunderstanding of American culture. More likely, they're just dupes. Sad, lost dimwits who just aren't smart enough to realize they're not smart enough to think for themselves.

Everyone who disagrees with Obama: misfit, malcontent, miscreants, racists, haters. Seems there is a substantial number of these people in America. They are a group. Just like, say, liberals.

nice thought but the chances of achieving WITHOUT an immediate end to the M.E. Wars, a drastic reduction in the remaining Military, and abolition of the Federal Reserve are essentially ZERO.

Already I hear the howls of rage from both neocons and their progressive sibs. OK 'smartest' folks around lets see YOUR list of specific spending cuts and /or tax increases which will close the deficit in say five years max.

nice thought but the chances of achieving WITHOUT an immediate end to the M.E. Wars, a drastic reduction in the remaining Military, and abolition of the Federal Reserve are essentially ZERO.

Already I hear the howls of rage from both neocons and their progressive sibs. OK 'smartest' folks around lets see YOUR list of specific spending cuts and /or tax increases which will close the deficit in say five years max.

Actually, the 'smart' people know that:

1. We cannot withdraw immediately. That would be dangerous both to the region and to us.

2. There are vast savings that can be found in the defense budget without drastically reducing the numbers or competence of our Military. There are vast amounts of wastage in contracts etc... costs that balloon from initial quotes to final delivery etc. Huge savings, without negatively impacting the guys, their kit or their safety.

We need an honest debate and hard decisions.

Where did these misfits, malcontents and miscreants get the idea they represent() America?

At best they're a notable minority with naive and unsophisticated views based on misunderstanding of American culture. More likely, they're just dupes. Sad, lost dimwits who just aren't smart enough to realize they're not smart enough to think for themselves.

Over a quarter of America certainly CAN call themselves Americans and claim they represent her. Protecting her Constitution is so unAmerican, huh, and couldn't speak for America?

According to a recent poll, they're only 18% of America and they're self-selected. That's not representative.

Secondly, they don't understand the Constitution.

Since people keep asking what the hell the TEA Parties want, I figure this should clear that question once and for all.

Like it? Sign the contract.

Since you credited NO ONE in your original post, are we to assume YOU are now speaking for all of the Tea Baggers?
She isn't speaking for you shiteater.

Now gets those balls off your chin and try making sense for a change.

I'm gonna wait for VaYank to realize what an ass he made of himself and say sorry. I am confident that's gonna happen.

Where did these misfits, malcontents and miscreants get the idea they represented America?

Everyone who disagrees with Obama: misfit, malcontent, miscreants, racists, haters. Seems there is a substantial number of these people in America. They are a group. Just like, say, liberals.

Obama and the Democrats received the votes of a majority of the American People. If you disagree with Obama, you disagree with America.

By your own words, I can know, for a fact, that you are an idiot.

I have a question for your. How much more of a moron do you want to be?

Since you can't even answer the simplest of simplistic questions, who really is the moron here? Or, perhaps you meant "moran"?

No, sweetie, I meant what I said - moron. Why would I credit anyone. I gave a link to the contract. I speak on behalf of no one but me. I made no statement on behalf of the TEA Party. I am not surprised that you're not intelligent enough to know that. Hence my comment that you are, in fact, a moron.

I stand corrected. My apologies.

Balanced Budget?

No problem.

Raise taxes.

What's next?

Where did these misfits, malcontents and miscreants get the idea they represent() America?

Over a quarter of America certainly CAN call themselves Americans and claim they represent her. Protecting her Constitution is so unAmerican, huh, and couldn't speak for America?

According to a recent poll, they're only 18% of America and they're self-selected. That's not representative. ....
Wrong. It's more than a third, actually.

.... Secondly, they don't understand the Constitution.
That's certainly vacuous.

Balanced Budget?

No problem.

Raise taxes.

What's next?
Some common sense for you.

Raise taxes=increased unemployment=lower tax revenues=larger defciet

getting it yet?

If the 'vast majority of Americans' pay no federal income tax; if taxation rates are just too tough for rich people to take anymore; what are all those non-tax paying middle class people doing at Tea Parties protesting high taxes?

According to a recent poll, they're only 18% of America and they're self-selected. That's not representative. ....

.... Secondly, they don't understand the Constitution.
That's certainly vacuous.

You expect more from Joe Steel of the Obamanation? I don't.

That's Rasmussen. I don't believe it. Even a CBS News poll is more reliable than Rasmussen.

Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black.

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

If the 'vast majority of Americans' pay no federal income tax; if taxation rates are just too tough for rich people to take anymore; what are all those non-tax paying middle class people doing at Tea Parties protesting high taxes?
Wanting "no federal income tax" has nothing to do with the Tea Party, so I have no idea what you are wanting to say.

Balanced Budget?

No problem.

Raise taxes.

What's next?
Some common sense for you.

Raise taxes=increased unemployment=lower tax revenues=larger defciet

getting it yet?

Yes.

You have no understanding of economic or tax policy.

I've got it.

Forum List

Back