What the TEA Parties Want...

That was a joke, Cali....Si Modo has called me a she in the past and I have called her a he....I wouldn't expect you to get it.

Right. Whatever you say.
VAYank hasn't figured it out yet, even though I've corrected him once already. And, for the record and as I have a brain capable of storage of simple facts, I have never called VAYank a she. Hard to say why he lies...maybe it hallucinogenic drugs and not really lies.

It's called Gingko Biloba. Try it sometime.

That's Rasmussen. I don't believe it. Even a CBS News poll is more reliable than Rasmussen.
Typical partisan. Putting his head in the sand.

How ironic. Rasmussen has proven himself to a partisan yet you accuse me.
Actually, Rasmussen is not. And, your comment is a logical fallacy - the ever-popular but no less useless ad hominem. So, for the dense, that ultimately means you have no point at all. :)

Balanced Budget?

No problem.

Raise taxes.

What's next?
Some common sense for you.

Raise taxes=increased unemployment=lower tax revenues=larger defciet

getting it yet?

Yes.

You have no understanding of economic or tax policy.

I've got it.
You're correct, he doesn't. He thinks it is possible to make money on your tax return by donating to charity. I have concluded, sadly, that Xeno just repeats rightwing talking points and has no understanding of much of anything to do with money.

Right. Whatever you say.
VAYank hasn't figured it out yet, even though I've corrected him once already. And, for the record and as I have a brain capable of storage of simple facts, I have never called VAYank a she. Hard to say why he lies...maybe it hallucinogenic drugs and not really lies.

It's called Gingko Biloba. Try it sometime.
Wow. You ARE an idiot. I have never called you a she, shitstain (use no insults and you won't get any). Until you provide a post of mine calling you a female, you have nothing.

And, to be honest, you have less than nothing as you have established your own reputation as one who is dishonest and not really all that bright.

Last edited:
Some common sense for you.

Raise taxes=increased unemployment=lower tax revenues=larger defciet

getting it yet?

Yes.

You have no understanding of economic or tax policy.

I've got it.
You're correct, he doesn't. He thinks it is possible to make money on your tax return by donating to charity. I have concluded, sadly, that Xeno just repeats rightwing talking points and has no understanding of much of anything to do with money.
Here we see a classic example of Ravi making a fool of herself accross several different threads on two different forums.

It seems she doesn't understand you can deduct money you give to charity for your income and that if you don't you can actually end up with less money due to our ever so rediculous tax laws.

Way to go Rav!

The rich love it when you do their dirty work for them, you go girl!

That was a joke, Cali....Si Modo has called me a she in the past and I have called her a he....I wouldn't expect you to get it.

Right. Whatever you say.

Took you long enough!

So, who would you like me to credit with my OP? Oh, wait.... I speak on behalf of the TEA party....

Tell you what, I'll agree with you when you actually get something right. It's bound to happen eventually. Law of Averages and all that.

Right. Whatever you say.

Took you long enough!

So, who would you like me to credit with my OP? Oh, wait.... I speak on behalf of the TEA party....

Tell you what, I'll agree with you when you actually get something right. It's bound to happen eventually. Law of Averages and all that.
Hey, wait a second, he once poured water from a boot after he was told the intructions were on the heel, and it only took him 11 tries!

Last edited:
All seem perfectly reasonable to me.

Contract FROM America

1 Protect the Constitution

2 Reject Cap & Trade

3 Demand a Balanced Budget

4 Enact Fundamental Tax Reform

5 Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington

6 End Runaway Government Spending

7 Defund, Repeal & Replace Government-run Health Care

8 Pass an 'All of the Above' Energy Policy

9 Stop the Pork

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Not too bad. However....

1. EVERYONE wants to protect the Constitution and the TP has not proven anything is un-constitutional

2. I see nothing about Social Security, Medicare or the Bush Prescription Drug plan....all of which represent a significant portion of our national debt. Is this just a case of "cut other peoples entitlements and don't touch mine"??

3. If you scream about a balanced budget why object to repealing the Bush tax cuts that added $2.5 trillion to national debt. Isn't a balanced budget balancing what you take in and what you spend?

4. The TP needs to be specific about what runaway government spending they want ended. Social Security, Defense, Medicare, Veterans benefits....are they on the table? or only programs that help poor people?

Contract FROM America

2 Reject Cap & Trade

5 Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington

9 Stop the Pork

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Not too bad. However....

1. EVERYONE wants to protect the Constitution and the TP has not proven anything is un-constitutional

2. I see nothing about Social Security, Medicare or the Bush Prescription Drug plan....all of which represent a significant portion of our national debt. Is this just a case of "cut other peoples entitlements and don't touch mine"??

3. If you scream about a balanced budget why object to repealing the Bush tax cuts that added $2.5 trillion to national debt. Isn't a balanced budget balancing what you take in and what you spend?

4. The TP needs to be specific about what runaway government spending they want ended. Social Security, Defense, Medicare, Veterans benefits....are they on the table? or only programs that help poor people?

Did you bother to click the link?

Contract FROM America

2 Reject Cap & Trade

9 Stop the Pork

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Not too bad. However....

THIS is the problem with the "movement". There are no specifics because they are so fractured, you cannot pin them down on the "how" part. They all agree they want less government spending. However, get 10 of them in a room together and ask "how" and you would probably end up with 10 different answers.

Contract FROM America

2 Reject Cap & Trade

9 Stop the Pork

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Not too bad. However....

THIS is the problem with the "movement". There are no specifics because they are so fractured, you cannot pin them down on the "how" part. They all agree they want less government spending. However, get 10 of them in a room together and ask "how" and you would probably end up with 10 different answers.
Obviously, neither of you bothered to read the specifics through the link.

Contract FROM America

2 Reject Cap & Trade

9 Stop the Pork

10 Stop the Tax Hikes

Not too bad. However....

Did you bother to click the link?

You're making it to complicated.

Simplify.

Here is what the T-party wants:

1. A balanced Budget Amendment that limits the Federal Budget to US population X The Median US Income X 10%.

I'm not sure what "screaming about Bush Tax Cuts...blah, blah, blah" has to do with anything, other than to hang out another strawman. I thought we were gonna "MOVE ON?" Let's try to simply argue the point:

What is wrong with having a balanced budget that is tied to the US income?

[4. The TP needs to be specific about what runaway government spending they want ended. Social Security, Defense, Medicare, Veterans benefits....are they on the table? or only programs that help poor people?

None of those things are on the table for most tea partiers. And when you add interest on the debt to that, which you can't take off the table, that's pretty much the budget.

The tea partiers are just an overexcited bunch of Republicans or Republican sympathizers who can't get over the fact that they lost a couple elections. They can dress it up in any costume they want but that's what they really are.

Not too bad. However....

Obviously, neither of you bothered to read the specifics through the link.

It took VaYank a while just to work out that there WAS a link. You don't honestly expect them to read it, do you? Damn, they might actually agree with some of it! Too great a risk involved in being educated.

Clearly, certain posters struggle with the whole concept of a 'movement'.... clearly they need to spoon fed by others. Idiots.

[What is wrong with having a balanced budget that is tied to the US income?

Nothing, other than the political impossibility of it. Every component of balancing the budget has a powerful constituency protecting it from being used as part of a budget balancing process.

Forum List

Back