What the freak is this. Trump team blindsided by committee getting documentary video of jan.6 th.

You see Trump had a base that would believe anything he said no matter how untrue it was. Now they are starting to see what a con man he real was.

It will take time.

And only the people that are intelligent will get it.

You'll never get it then

As opposed to rightwing media JustTheNews, or GatewayPundit, or Infowars, or newsmax, or OAN or Fox or AmericanThinker or WesternJournal, or RedState or Townhall or USSAnews...??? Yeah...right :rolleyes:
Rolling Stone is the only "news' outlet that you listed that made up fake rape stories.

Ooooh! Potential reams of behind-the-scenes footage, unparalleled intimate access...

My nipples are getting hard!

:laughing0301:
We can't tell you all about it here and now, but you can get all the insider scoop if you cal 1-900-909-9900.

Kids, get your parent's permission before calling!

c4bfc7c0105126a1fd8e2e356d5bd27a.jpg

As the truth gets out to people they are starting to see the lies that republicans have told are just that a bunch of bullshit as barr said in the hearings.

Their EDITORIAL column position is left bias....not their political news articles, which are in depth, and factual, and accurate, for the most part.
"for the most part" being the operative phrase.
"Its reporting can be very in-depth and well researched."
Can be? How are we supposed to know?

I don't know what's on this thing, but I'd be a little surprised if anyone in the orange orbit said something with a camera rolling that could come back and bite them in the ass.

On the other hand, I do sometimes tend to overestimate people.

Oh I think they'll have reams of material to work from. Trump has NEVER been careful about saying the quiet part out loud.

Regardless of what organization reports it...that videographer is fact

Morons

The real morons are those who really think this unparalleled intimate access to potential reams of behind-the-scenes footage is actually going to show Trump telling the crowd "Alright folks, let's march on down to the Capitol and tear the place apart..."

The only potential reams you're going to get is a good ass-reaming between now and 2024.

Forum List

Back