Zone1 What the Church used to look like before the liberals got hold of it

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
1655757044213.png

Last edited:

Unbelievable!

This site shows us what the Church is today.... SO different (above photo: Lefebvre)

We now have Francis, the flaming liberal fake, not-even-Catholic pope..

Yeh, being "rigid" (code for Traditionalist) is worse than pedophilia, I guess...

Why is he focused on this rather than moral perversions ? Oh... that's right, wearing a cassock is a perversion..

homosexuality, not so much...

forgot...

Last edited:

Unbelievable!

This site shows us what the Church is today.... SO different

Francis, the flaming liberal fake pope
Progress is being made to minimize the church and its nefarious teachings, and it has lost members. Thanks to the Freedom From Religion Foundation much of the church's bs has been eliminated from public life. But the battle goes on, and the church is losing, though slowly.

Progress is being made to minimize the church and its nefarious teachings, and it has lost members. Thanks to the Freedom From Religion Foundation much of the church's bs has been eliminated from public life. But the battle goes on, and the church is losing, though slowly.
Jesus promised His Church would not fail

so you are not a prophet and you are just with the demonic ones.. wanting to destroy what is good and keep all that is perverse.

Pope John Paul II fervently believed he was be the last pope of the catholic church!
he was a fake Catholic also

the last good pope was Pius XII

who of course the Jesus-hating world in general criticized.. bc that's what the world does to anyone who follows Jesus

Jesus promised His Church would not fail

so you are not a prophet and you are just with the demonic ones.. wanting to destroy what is good and keep all that is perverse.
There are prophecies that all but implicate the catholic church as the "Mystery" portion of the vision of St John in which he compares such to "Babylon The Great!" I am by no means an expert in these areas, but I read an extremely well researched paper, arguing and making a very good case that this "Mystery" John was attempting to describe, was the United States coupled to the Church of Rome, that indeed no other entity ever, anywhere, fit that description more perfectly than the United States and the Church of Rome, and that everyone living at the time of Johns vision would know exactly who he was describing in that vision! That doesn't make all of the people of the United States evil anymore than it does all Catholic's, it merely indicates that anything of man can be corrupted and poisoned! :wink:

That old time religion has no place in the modern world. Traditionalist church leaders pine for the days when people lived short, illiterate, fearful lives.

There are prophecies that all but implicate the catholic church as the "Mystery" portion of the vision of St John in which he compares such to "Babylon The Great!" I am by no means an expert in these areas, but I read an extremely well researched paper, arguing and making a very good case that this "Mystery" John was attempting to describe, was the United States coupled to the Church of Rome, that indeed no other entity ever, anywhere, fit that description more perfectly than the United States and the Church of Rome, and that everyone living at the time of Johns vision would know exactly who he was describing in that vision! That doesn't make all of the people of the United States evil anymore than it does all Catholic's, it merely indicates that anything of man can be corrupted and poisoned! :wink:
who would know that bettr than I?

But I am way ahead of you.. I have actually studied Catholicism, history and teachings, and the Bible (best version: Douay Rheims). The Catholic Church seen by most people is not the TRUE church.. A lot of the original liturgy has been done away with.. Hell was taken away, scriptures that pertain to it..

I'm talking about the evil of Vatican II, when the liberals took over. JP II basically taught that all religions can save! What heresy! Jesus said that only through HIM can a person be saved... so instead of preaching to people and trying to get them to accept Christ, he went around the world (who knows why) basically telling people they are good in their chosen religion... you may remember him kissing the Koran and all that insanity?

so yeh... fake Church

just like we have a fake president in the US.. and by the way, I have no problem believing that fake "church" will join with who knows whom.. maybe the US and/or others... to

well.. to do what was done at Vatican II... liberalism forced on us all

That old time religion has no place in the modern world. Traditionalist church leaders pine for the days when people lived short, illiterate, fearful lives.
Quite the contrary, you have no such right to denounce any church, no matter what it represents, when you yourself are a naked devotee to "baal" and the burning pits which predate Catholicism by thousands of years, and ignorance of that fact is no defense! :banana:

Quite the contrary, you have no such right to denounce any church, no what it represents, when you yourself are a naked devotee to baal and the burning pits which predate Catholicism by thousands of years, and ignorance of that fact is no defense! :banana:
Save it hypocrite. I went to church every time it was open until I left home. Turns out having Jesus beaten into you makes one kind of bitter.

Wealthiest city in the world is Vatican city..... and you can bet your ass the Pope wants it to stay that way.... so they will say and do whatever they can to keep the money coming in... because its not about saving souls anymore... its about the gold.....

oh brother

Truth doesn't change
God doesn't change

people are dumb schmucks who need to change to please God but hardly ever do... imo

Wealthiest city in the world is Vatican city..... and you can bet your ass the Pope wants it to stay that way.... so they will say and do whatever they can to keep the money coming in... because its not about saving souls anymore... its about the gold.....
looks like it

But it never used to be that way...

I saw a video not long ago about.. priests were talking about how there had been a Satanic mass at the Vatican! I don't know any more than that.. but that doesn't even surprise some of us who have been watching things in the Church for some time..

and the priests were saying this evil presence was "irremovable"... speculating that the reason for that is that the doctrines and Mass liturgy were radically changed... AND

the Order of Exorcism was eliminated..

well, there you go

The Catholic Church is a cult. I escaped about 50 years ago and a childhood of fear and guilt. I never looked back.
it is now

But at one time (and still in some places..) it is what it was always meant to be... a Church

you know how it goes.. evil people, who are far more pushy than good ones.. "win"

Save it hypocrite. I went to church every time it was open until I left home. Turns out having Jesus beaten into you makes one kind of bitter.
I did not have Jesus beaten into me (by parents or anyone else)

did my own thing for some time...

Due to consequences resulting therefrom... began to wish Jesus had been beaten into me

oh brother

Truth doesn't change
God doesn't change

people are dumb schmucks who need to change to please God but hardly ever do... imo
Humanity no longer needs God's thousand competing fan clubs. Religions have blood on their hands they can never wash away.

I did not have Jesus beaten into me (by parents or anyone else)

did my own thing for some time...

Due to consequences resulting therefrom... began to wish Jesus had been beaten into me
Are you a masochist?

You have no right to name hypocrites anymore than you do to mock or deride churches, you are literally speaking, dead already! I might add you don't even know my religious belief's, if any! :poke:

Forum List

Back