Zone1 The Crusaders Sword is the best weapon

The religion of peace?

That upholds the killing of children, keeping of slaves, and many other evils?

No, the katana was a better weapon. Long, super light, yet also strong and flexible. They were carried with the blade facing out, allowing a samurai to draw and attack with it in the same motion. Katanas are well known for their ability to cut through plate steel, which is what they used for armor. Its a slicing weapon that can also be used to hack like an axe, yet also be used to to impale someone. Very versatile.

Sword of the Spirit, Put on the Armor of God

True, Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Hate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44

Can't do any of that without a sword.

The religion of peace?

That upholds the killing of children, keeping of slaves, and many other evils?
The Crusaders were only "evil" when the Islamic conquerors were also "evil", but no, they were tolerant, after all they brought the coffee to the Viennese, right? I have a friend on Facebook, Canadian, Muslim and half Arab half Circassian, who always glorifies the Islamic conquests such as the conquest of Spain, and the Islamic conquerors, he considers them heroes. But he doesn't bother me. You can still respect each other.

True, Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Hate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44

Can't do any of that without a sword.
I love them and pray for them and i hold up the other cheek but not because im suicidal and want that they kill me but because i give them a chance to stop persecuting me, i pray for them so they will have a change of heart and stop persecuting me.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
No, the katana was a better weapon. Long, super light, yet also strong and flexible. They were carried with the blade facing out, allowing a samurai to draw and attack with it in the same motion. Katanas are well known for their ability to cut through plate steel, which is what they used for armor. Its a slicing weapon that can also be used to hack like an axe, yet also be used to to impale someone. Very versatile.
Lol. What a gullible sap.

Lol. What a gullible sap.

The ONLY thing he spoke about that i also spoke about, was the speed of the katana. He said that a long sword "feels" faster. First off, a "feeling" isnt exactly proof of anything. Secondly, a long sword is a one handed sword (unlike the katana). One handed swords are meant to be faster. Its a terrible comparison.

A katana is a 3 pound two handed sword. That makes it fast as fuck and CERTAINLY the fastest two handed blade ever produced.

The Crusaders were only "evil" when the Islamic conquerors were also "evil", but no, they were tolerant, after all they brought the coffee to the Viennese, right? I have a friend on Facebook, Canadian, Muslim and half Arab half Circassian, who always glorifies the Islamic conquests such as the conquest of Spain, and the Islamic conquerors, he considers them heroes. But he doesn't bother me. You can still respect each other.
The Christian bible is full of instance of upholding all sorts of evils. Killing children, slavery, brutality against women, etc.

There's no point in quoting the bibles, it just causes denial of fact and bad feelings.

The ONLY thing he spoke about that i also spoke about, was the speed of the katana. He said that a long sword "feels" faster. First off, a "feeling" isnt exactly proof of anything. Secondly, a long sword is a one handed sword (unlike the katana). One handed swords are meant to be faster. Its a terrible comparison.

A katana is a 3 pound two handed sword. That makes it fast as fuck and CERTAINLY the fastest two handed blade ever produced.
I can see you didn't watch it through and compare his objective facts with your assertions.

Slicing through plate armour!

Oh well.

I can see you didn't watch it through and compare his objective facts with your assertions.

Oh well.
Watched the entire video. Feel free to point out something he said that refutes my post.

me? I cn't be friends with... say, people who think abortion is OK

that person will never be my friend until he changes his mind

Thin and flexible, ffs.

You're full of it.
They ARE flexible. There isnt as much flex as other weapons, but its a balance that doesnt happen by mistake. You think they fucked up and made them less flexible than some REALLY flexible weapons by mistake? You are never going to convince me or anyone else that a 10th century crusader sword is better than a 16th century katana. :cuckoo:

Of course you can be convinced of nothing, especially considering the 1st Crusade happened at the end of the 11th century. If you think a blade which will stay bent after merely being stood on is 'flexible', well, that is of a piece with your other delusions.

'Slicing plate armour'! What a hoot...

Forum List

Back