What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

virtually every medical organization on the planet says that masks work

They protect others from you if you are infected and they protect YOU as well

Different masks offer different levels of protection but they ALL work to one degree or another. In other words they work BETTER than not wearing a mask
Dang... I had to go back to the opening post to see what you were evading.

What kind of mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus? Go on now, post your next evasion...

If that were true you would post links.

You never do
Fallacy. The biased media that you limit yourself does not report outside their political narrative, and lefties cannot objectively evaluate any other media. If you request and are provided a link that does not match the msm narrative, you will just attack the source or evade. Why bother requesting links that you won't be able to objectively evaluate?

What kind of mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus?

virtually every medical organization on the planet says that masks work

They protect others from you if you are infected and they protect YOU as well

Different masks offer different levels of protection but they ALL work to one degree or another. In other words they work BETTER than not wearing a mask
zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

It is pretty clear that lefties do not trust their lives to hokey cloth masks or diy masks. Not even to one of those surgical masks that were designed to reduce bacteria (1000x larger than viruses) in medical settings.

Seriously.

I have just read that most "experts" advise wearing a N95 (or even a KN95) mask now that it is available to ordinary people (not just health workers).

So I have just ordered some from Amazon.

Seriously.

I have just read that most "experts" advise wearing a N95 (or even a KN95) mask now that it is available to ordinary people (not just health workers).

So I have just ordered some from Amazon.
I wouldn't trust my life to an N95 if I had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus. I'd wear a full on hazmat suit with supplied air.

Forum List

Back