Mask issue shows how freedoms have eroded

There used to be laws in a lot of states (Virginia being one) that prevented mask wearing to hide your ID.

Now it standard procedure for the likes of Antifa, BLM, and other malcontents to wear them to hide their IDs as they go about their nefarious activities.

As a example the only person arrested on our pro-gun Lobby Day protest was a masked anti-gun advocate.

Those laws need to go back into effect....Just another example of dems putting the citizenry in danger.

1708916330193.png

At the State Of The Union in 2019 the progressive liberal Democrats were just missing the pointed head dress to complete their outfit...

1708916761832.png

It's only a matter of time before progressive liberal Democrats in Congress will be in full uniform after the J6 show trials over the last couple years and now what they're doing in New York to Trump...

SMILE

:)

Last edited:
We don't need to go back to the 50's. You didn't lose freedom because you were told to wear a mask so you won't die.

Freedom isn't what it used to be. What are they going to tell us to wear next? The fifties can't be brought back fast enough.

---The Supreme Court rejected Rep. Greene’s bid to overturn the hefty fines she incurred for repeatedly refusing to wear a mask on the House floor during the pandemic.---

Remember in WW2 when they locked up the Japanese, didn't let many blacks go and fight and there was still segregation in the US?

And you think freedoms are dying because you have to wear a mask? What next? No freedoms because you have to wear CLOTHES to cover your nuts?

There were rules and fines for not following the rules.

She is more than welcome to find a different job if she can’t follow the rules.

I dont agree with the speed limit near my house but I wont win a discussion with a cop or judge. I am just not retarded like MTG.

Remember in WW2 when they locked up the Japanese, didn't let many blacks go and fight and there was still segregation in the US?

And you think freedoms are dying because you have to wear a mask? What next? No freedoms because you have to wear CLOTHES to cover your nuts?
WTF? Of course I wear clothes. I'm not some immoral liberal who dreams about going to a nudist colony.

---The Supreme Court rejected Rep. Greene’s bid to overturn the hefty fines she incurred for repeatedly refusing to wear a mask on the House floor during the pandemic.---

These are the same Supreme Morons who said speech is money?

We don't need to go back to the 50's. You didn't lose freedom because you were told to wear a mask so you won't die.
There were people freaking out with the mask issues. And many of them believe to be superior. Most have not had justice returned to them.

On the topic of losing freedoms.

I was in the army out of highschool. When someone finds out they usually tell me thank you for protecting our freedom.

I never have the heart to tell them I didn't protect their freedom because every single freedom we have lost in our country is because our government took them from us. No foreign nation has ever taken a freedom from us.

On the topic of losing freedoms.

I was in the army out of highschool. When someone finds out they usually tell me thank you for protecting our freedom.

I never have the heart to tell them I didn't protect their freedom because every single freedom we have lost in our country is because our government took them from us. No foreign nation has ever taken a freedom from us.
People may get to police screwing with them. This is however other things. Things we took for granted. And political agendas change that.

Forum List

Back