Batman Political Humor

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024

Deadly Covid Virus Era (pre- post)
Batman
- Donald Trump: goes on lockdown, impeachment hearings, dealing with Jan 6, gets"tied up" with court cases, resurfaces in the Batmobile with the 2024 Republican Nomination "Bang!"
Robin- Leader of the Jan 6 Capitol Hill protestors
Batgirl -Kellyanne Conway
Gothom Girl - Kayleigh McEnany
Spoiler - Omarose Manigault Newman -she worked for Robin they got separated Catwoman - Nikki Haley, batman’s enemy and ally
Batwing- Elon Musk, refused to work for Wayne Enterprises, a vigilante in Gotham. He would later join the Bat-family to continue fighting crime alongside Batman.
Onyx- Candace Owens
Bat-Mite- Anthony Scaramucci

Regime change

Deadly Covid Vaccine Era (pre-post)
Riddler - Anthony Fauci.... my gain of function was funded by the American tax payers and a covid virus showed up out of no where; wait hold up, uhmm... think of it like this, you paid me to research how to kill you, I accomplished it so well I even got a taxpayer big bonus; I deserve it because I riddled you this... and I riddled you that... prepped you for a double (two riddles two doses)
Joker - Joe Biden... this deadly covid vaccine is safe and effective-get it or your’e fired
Poison Ivy - Nancy Pelosi -batman’s enemy ripping up his speech;
Azrael- Barack Obama; augmented assassin and murderous vigilante; Batman’s enemy
Clayface- face of all democrat District Attorneys commi$$ioned to take down Trump; they all get defeated.

A post not worth opening.
1713112657974.png

Mr Freeze- Charles Schumer, grieving his political wife

Penguin - Michael Cohen, commits all kinds of crimes

Ra's al Ghul - Mainstream Media, a supervilain and enemy of Batman; a former healer who later chose a moniker that translates to "Head of the Demon"

Forum List

Back