Mask issue shows how freedoms have eroded

MTG has every right to fight this.
Cuz she didn’t like the rules of the organization she agreed to voluntarily join? No one forced her into that job. She chose it knowing there are rules in place and rules that would be put in place by leadership. If she didn’t want to follow rules she can go do something else. She is free to fight a losing battle like every single one of her battles so far.

Freedom isn't what it used to be. What are they going to tell us to wear next? The fifties can't be brought back fast enough.

---The Supreme Court rejected Rep. Greene’s bid to overturn the hefty fines she incurred for repeatedly refusing to wear a mask on the House floor during the pandemic.---

Freedom means not following the rules?

On the topic of losing freedoms.

I was in the army out of highschool. When someone finds out they usually tell me thank you for protecting our freedom.

I never have the heart to tell them I didn't protect their freedom because every single freedom we have lost in our country is because our government took them from us. No foreign nation has ever taken a freedom from us.
you get it Res...~S~

Freedom means not following the rules?

Yellow fever epidemics struck the United States repeatedly in the 18th and 19th centuries. The disease was not indigenous; epidemics were imported by ship from the Caribbean. Prior to 1822, yellow fever attacked cities as far north as Boston, but after 1822 it was restricted to the south.

There used to be laws in a lot of states (Virginia being one) that prevented mask wearing to hide your ID.

Now it standard procedure for the likes of Antifa, BLM, and other malcontents to wear them to hide their IDs as they go about their nefarious activities.

As a example the only person arrested on our pro-gun Lobby Day protest was a masked anti-gun advocate.

Those laws need to go back into effect....Just another example of dems putting the citizenry in danger.

MTG is very stupid. Milledgeville, GA had repeated epidemics of Yellow Fever and Typhus.

Cuz she didn’t like the rules of the organization she agreed to voluntarily join? No one forced her into that job. She chose it knowing there are rules in place and rules that would be put in place by leadership. If she didn’t want to follow rules she can go do something else. She is free to fight a losing battle like every single one of her battles so far.

Did she join before or after the mask mandate? If before, she can argue ex post facto. She didn't JOIN, she was ELECTED. She was ELECTED to a body of representatives that had rules. If this mask mandate popped up AFTER she was elected, she can easily argue that this rule didn't exist when she came in so she has no obligation to abide by it. When was the mask rule in place? She took office Jan 3rd, 2021. I'd have to know exactly when congress enacted the mask mandate.

I'm not some immoral liberal who dreams about going to a nudist colony.
I Dont Believe You Judge GIF - I Dont Believe You Judge Judge Judy - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Milledgeville GA had repeated epidemics of Yellow Fever, Typhoid and Typhus .

Freedom means recognizing those making the rules want it for themselves, not us Cat ~S~
That doesn't make sense.

What are you saying? We should have no rules or that people shouldn't suffer the consequences of they break them?

Forum List

Back