What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

Probably would like to avoid it... But a N99 mask and face shield for starters, just like the Healthcare staff have to wear...

In lower risk situations I normally wear a N95 mask but if I can't find it a cotton mask...

Some protection is better than nothing, it is about managing risk...
I'm glad to hear that you would not wear a cheap cloth mask or what the cdc is recommending for covid if you had to enter a room know to contain a deadly virus. Personally, I'd wear a full on hazmat suit and supplied air for a situation like this.

1627488229276.jpeg

I'm glad to hear that you would not wear a cheap cloth mask or what the cdc is recommending for covid if you had to enter a room know to contain a deadly virus. Personally, I'd wear a full on hazmat suit and supplied air for a situation like this.
If that was available I would be definitely looking for it...

I bought these for myself and my familly aat the start of the Pandemic...

Very good... Fits well... feel safe in it and gives me peace of mind... My wife is immune compromised and I would be scared bring it home to her.

Simple things like sanitising hands after leaving places is important. Every one is vaccinated now and that is big peace of mind...

I am living in Ireland now and they will have one of the highest vaccine rates in the world by the polls... Only 2.1% men said they wouldn't get the vaccine in a poll a few months back, it was higher for women... The general message here is that we are all in it together and restrictions will be lifted earlier if we all get vaccinated...

A lot of the noise about masks and vaccines doesn't exist here... We have been told the risks and those risks have been compared to getting COVID, it is no brainer... Even low risk (i.e. young) know it i there civic duty to protect all in society and it being selfish not to do your best to not get the virus (even if it does effect you personally), it is your personal responsibility to your society... When Irish get a positive test there first thoughts are about who could I have given it too rather than there own health.
Anyway Ireland want our pubs open without restrictions and we are willing to do a lot for that... Just a very different attitude...

If that was available I would be definitely looking for it...

I bought these for myself and my familly aat the start of the Pandemic...

Very good... Fits well... feel safe in it and gives me peace of mind... My wife is immune compromised and I would be scared bring it home to her.

Simple things like sanitising hands after leaving places is important. Every one is vaccinated now and that is big peace of mind...

I am living in Ireland now and they will have one of the highest vaccine rates in the world by the polls... Only 2.1% men said they wouldn't get the vaccine in a poll a few months back, it was higher for women... The general message here is that we are all in it together and restrictions will be lifted earlier if we all get vaccinated...

A lot of the noise about masks and vaccines doesn't exist here... We have been told the risks and those risks have been compared to getting COVID, it is no brainer... Even low risk (i.e. young) know it i there civic duty to protect all in society and it being selfish not to do your best to not get the virus (even if it does effect you personally), it is your personal responsibility to your society... When Irish get a positive test there first thoughts are about who could I have given it too rather than there own health.
Anyway Ireland want our pubs open without restrictions and we are willing to do a lot for that... Just a very different attitude...
Is this the mask you would choose to wear if you had to enter a room that is known to contain a deadly virus?

I'd stay the hell outta that room
The hypothetical scenario did not have that option, but it is important to note that you had to cheat in order to respond to this thread. The natural instinct of lefties is to cheat, which means you have to dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, or otherwise evade.

The reason why you had to cheat is that the answer is politically inconvenient.

The hypothetical scenario did not have that option,
Too fucking bad.

That's how I have stayed covid free for a year and a half.

I stayed the hell away from it and wore a mask when I was anywhere near people. It's worked so far.

Too fucking bad.

That's how I have stayed covid free for a year and a half.

I stayed the hell away from it and wore a mask when I was anywhere near people. It's worked so far.
You should post a thread about that. Go ahead, post your next evasion.

virtually every medical organization on the planet says that masks work

They protect others from you if you are infected and they protect YOU as well

Different masks offer different levels of protection but they ALL work to one degree or another. In other words they work BETTER than not wearing a mask

Different masks offer different levels of protection but they ALL work to one degree or another. In other words they work BETTER than not wearing a mask

If you believe that, you should wear a mask indoors if the facility permits it.

Plenty might not, if they are subject to a lot of robberies you know.

But the actual facts are that MANDATORY Mask Policies don't work in the case of Corona Virus. Those jurisdictions with mandatory masking had no better or worse Corona tolls than locations with draconian measures in force. They were an objective failure.

Hilarious lie. Fauci said masks don’t work and I’m sticking to his story.
And like Biden says, the vaccine keeps you from ever catching and spreading the virus.

Cuz science.

1628336680190.png

Masks work like Fauci said they would. They don’t.

Masks work to protect the wearer and better to protect others FROM the wearer.

That's not what the statistics indicate.

States with rigid mask requirements have no better or worse records with corona than laisse faire jurisdictions that allow the people to do what they see fit.

States with rigid mask requirements have no better or worse records with corona than laisse faire jurisdictions that allow the people to do what they see fit.
If that were true you would post links.

You never do

Counties with mask mandates had fewer infections and deaths

Forum List

Back