What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg
Like Trumpettes know any real facts or have any logic.

No longer care if you wear a mask, if you care not at all if you give or get the virus to or from friends or family . Will stop worrying about you. Please at least stay six feet away from me.
No problem. I'll put you in the stain pile too.
Ah yes. The herd immunity strategy. Because of that we have the highest death toll in the world, and now we also lay claim to the highest number of mutated strains of the virus. And most of those originated in the US.
We have the 'highest death toll in the world' because every death was counted as a covid death if the person tested positive for covid by covid tests that were set to hyper sensitized detection values that weren't normal. The CDC reported that only 5% of so called covid deaths were actualy from covid itself, and the average comorbidity was 4 for all the others. Survival rate for covid is 99.7% plus, such a 'deadly' virus... :rolleyes: It's a sham based on corruption and lies and fear, and now they're injecting God knows what into a high percentage of the population to stop something that has a 99.7% plus survival rate, it's insanity. People are sheep.

If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?

View attachment 458444

View attachment 458445

Shall I begin to count the ways in which this post is totally ignorant and stupid?

First of all, none of us are entering a room with a virus. We are going about our lives on the planet.

Second, we are subject to thousands of deadly things on this planet. The question is, what are the likelihoods I will die from any of them. Examples:.
  • Hit by lightning? Possible but not likely. Therefore I will not wear any protection.
  • Swallowed in an earthquake? Possible but not likely. Therefore I will not take any measures.
  • Killed by COVID? 0.04% mortality rate. Not likely. Therefore I will not succumb to mask mandates.

If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?

View attachment 458444

View attachment 458445

Shall I begin to count the ways in which this post is totally ignorant and stupid?

First of all, none of us are entering a room with a virus. We are going about our lives on the planet.

Second, we are subject to thousands of deadly things on this planet. The question is, what are the likelihoods I will die from any of them. Examples:.
  • Hit by lightning? Possible but not likely. Therefore I will not wear any protection.
  • Swallowed in an earthquake? Possible but not likely. Therefore I will not take any measures.
  • Killed by COVID? 0.04% mortality rate. Not likely. Therefore I will not succumb to mask mandates.
Lol, you are not the first lefty who has had to evade answering the opening post. Evasion is all you have.

Lol, you are not the first lefty who has had to evade answering the opening post. Evasion is all you have.

Lefty? Do you know your right from your left? I am as rightwing as it gets. Do you even see my avatar? id you misunderstand my post?

Do you guys believe this guy?

Lefty? Do you know your right from your left? I am as rightwing as it gets. Do you even see my avatar? id you misunderstand my post?

Do you guys believe this guy?
If you are a righty, then why are you posting lefty style evasion? Here is the opening post again:

"If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?"

Yes, righties can occasionally post shit like a lefty would, maybe you have done this by mistake. Lefties cannot answer the opening post. Righties can, hopefully they can respond with a mask that was designed to protect one from viruses instead of a diy cloth mask or other improper ppe.

Last edited:
I think Fauci's Email comments explain why lefties on this thread won't say that they would wear a cheap cloth mask or surgical mask if they think their lives depend on it:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."
-Flip Floppin Fauci

I think Fauci's Email comments explain why lefties on this thread won't say that they would wear a cheap cloth mask or surgical mask if they think their lives depend on it:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."
-Flip Floppin Fauci

It has nothing to do with any medical effort.....it is simply a way of showing fealty to their Leftist masters.
...they are simply cowards, fearful of the cancel culture.

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks ...

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?
There are other reports of people being scared to take the mask off for fear they might be likened to a "Trump" supporter, a group of people that President Joe Biden called "insurrectionists ...

1623091143392.png

-Flip Floppin Fauci

A cloth mask provides as much protection against the 'Ronas as an inch or less of cellulose acetate protects against the hazards of smoking.

-Flip Floppin Fauci

A cloth mask provides as much protection against the 'Ronas as an inch or less of cellulose acetate protects against the hazards of smoking.

For about the 10,000th fucking time, masks do not protect the wearer and no one ever claimed they did! Why do you have shit for brains like a libtard?

View attachment 458444

View attachment 458445
None because they dont work
There are masks that can protect a person from a deadly virus, just not what has been mandated in public for covid.

There are certain folks for whom a mask.....especially when worn at dinner time, would be an excellent choice.

1623165244107.png

It has nothing to do with any medical effort.....it is simply a way of showing fealty to their Leftist masters.
...they are simply cowards, fearful of the cancel culture.

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks ...

Are fully vaccinated liberals afraid to remove their masks because they'll look like Republicans?
There are other reports of people being scared to take the mask off for fear they might be likened to a "Trump" supporter, a group of people that President Joe Biden called "insurrectionists ...

View attachment 498342
Indeed.

Irony...
Bunch of people being accused of being afraid of taking off a mask by bunch of people that think the Government is going to control them by asking them wear one..

Irony...
Bunch of people being accused of being afraid of taking off a mask by bunch of people that think the Government is going to control them by asking them wear one..
What kind of mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus?

What kind of mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus?
Probably would like to avoid it... But a N99 mask and face shield for starters, just like the Healthcare staff have to wear...

In lower risk situations I normally wear a N95 mask but if I can't find it a cotton mask...

Some protection is better than nothing, it is about managing risk...

Forum List

Back