What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

It is important to note that no lefty has indicated what mask he would wear if he had to enter a room that is known to contain a deadly virus.
Lefty here. It depends on the virus. Different viruses are spread in different manners and have different lethality.

It is important to note that no lefty has indicated what mask he would wear if he had to enter a room that is known to contain a deadly virus.
Lefty here. It depends on the virus. Different viruses are spread in different manners and have different lethality.
The virus for the hypothetical scenario in the opening post only specifies "deadly", and that you have to enter the room that it is in.

bane-batman-visionary-corona-virus-meme.jpg

The virus for the hypothetical scenario in the opening post only specifies "deadly", and that you have to enter the room that it is in.

Why?

Your question is fucking stupid!

Why?

Lol, nice evasion. Your evasion is a picture worth a thousand word. Go on now, post your next evasion...

Why?

Lol, nice evasion. Your evasion is a picture worth a thousand word. Go on now, post your next evasion...

I always evade stupidity. It might be catching.

Why?

Lefties evade, it's what they do. The answer to the opening post is politically inconvenient for lefties, so the next step is to cheat or scam. Evading is cheating. Go on now, post your next evasion...

Why?

Lefties evade, it's what they do. The answer to the opening post is politically inconvenient for lefties, so the next step is to cheat or scam. Evading is cheating. Go on now, post your next evasion...

I am not one of the lefties. You, however are dumber than a doorknob!

“Deadly” is a meaningless term. Completely subjective. Not scientific. Mode of transmission is also not stated.

Why?

Nice evasion, but I bet you can do better. Let's see your best evasion. Go on now, post your best evasion...

“Deadly” is a meaningless term. Completely subjective. Not scientific. Mode of transmission is also not stated.

Why?

Nice evasion, but I bet you can do better. Let's see your best evasion. Go on now, post your best evasion...

I already answered that fucking question, you illiterate piece of shit! Go play in traffic and see if you can't collect a bus!

It's not evading. I don't know what you do, but it's sort of like asking what screw driver you bring to fix a furnace. The answer depends on the nature of the problem.

Some things are spread by droplet. Some are spread by aerosol. Some are extensively spread by contact. Some are spread by contact with bodily fluids. Some are highly contagious with a low inoculation dose, some are much higher.

The answer depends. If this is a conversation about COVID, the answer is an N95 mask with face mask and contact precautions. If it's someone with influenza, I just wear a surgical mask.

Why?

I already answered that fucking question, you illiterate piece of shit! Go play in traffic and see if you can't collect a bus!
Oh, c'mon... you can post better evasion than this, right?

It's not evading. I don't know what you do, but it's sort of like asking what screw driver you bring to fix a furnace. The answer depends on the nature of the problem.

Some things are spread by droplet. Some are spread by aerosol. Some are extensively spread by contact. Some are spread by contact with bodily fluids. Some are highly contagious with a low inoculation dose, some are much higher.

The answer depends. If this is a conversation about COVID, the answer is an N95 mask with face mask and contact precautions. If it's someone with influenza, I just wear a surgical mask.
Pure evasion. Lefties will fight like a cat being shoved into a toilet to evade answering the opening post.

Pure evasion. Lefties will fight like a cat being shoved into a toilet to evade answering the opening post.
The...question...in...the...opening...post...is...stupid.
The reason why lefties evade is because it is a way to cheat or scam. The answer to the opening post is politically inconvenient for lefties, so the natural response is to cheat or scam. Your evasion is no surprise at all. Go on now, post your next evasion...

The reason why lefties evade is because it is a way to cheat or scam. The answer to the opening post is politically inconvenient for lefties, so the natural response is to cheat or scam. Your evasion is no surprise at all. Go on now, post your next evasion...
Again, it's like asking what screwdriver you need to fix a furnace. It's a stupid question. The right tool for a job depends on the nature of the job.

Forum List

Back