What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?

View attachment 458444

View attachment 458445

No worries.

This guy is me everywhere.

View attachment 458917
Funny you should mention that, check out the pic of me everywhere:

View attachment 459984
Well, i don't have the greatest immune system, so if you spread it to me, I'll stand a good chance of death.

This is the reality of the masks stupidity.

View attachment 458893

Yeah, the doctor in the ER that I saw Friday who thought I might have COVID was wearing a mind control device. Why don't you morons go find someone with COVID, get sick and die?
Lol, you had to evade answering the opening post.

What mask would you wear into a room that is known to contain a deadly virus? Go on now, post your next evasion...

View attachment 458893

Yeah, the doctor in the ER that I saw Friday who thought I might have COVID was wearing a mind control device. Why don't you morons go find someone with COVID, get sick and die?
Lol, you had to evade answering the opening post.

What mask would you wear into a room that is known to contain a deadly virus? Go on now, post your next evasion...

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. BTW, your images of the masks are wrong. Have a nice day, dumbass!

ey9m6ieucaejw6n-jpeg.458584
Lefties just want people to wear masks, but they don't care if the mask filters anything or not.

The problem is one of best achievable success. If we had the resources to give each person a full face mask industrial filter, we would.

This is like Russia in world war 2. They didn't have enough rifles to arm the peasants to fend off the Germans, so they faced the German machine guns with pitchforks.

So auto accidents in the US are deadlier than the Covid19 virus. thanks

On a survival basis, yes. But because not everybody drives, the big difference is in a year 40,000 people die in automobile accidents. While 400,000 people died in a year from the coronavirus.

How do you know the room contains a deadly virus? Is it really deadly if it has a survival rate of 99.7%

Automobile accidents in the US has a survival rate of 99.4%
So auto accidents in the US are deadlier than the Covid19 virus. thanks

And because of that we have mandatory seatbelt laws

Maybe you should see the parallel with mandatory mask laws.
Sorry apples and oranges , you cannot compare seatbelts and masks

No longer care if you wear a mask, if you care not at all if you give or get the virus to or from friends or family . Will stop worrying about you. Please at least stay six feet away from me.
No problem. I'll put you in the stain pile too.

How about comparing mask wearing to airbags. That way I can point out air bags don't always work, and in some cases they actually kill people.

Yet they're still mandated by law.

No longer care if you wear a mask, if you care not at all if you give or get the virus to or from friends or family . Will stop worrying about you. Please at least stay six feet away from me.
No problem. I'll put you in the stain pile too.
Ah yes. The herd immunity strategy. Because of that we have the highest death toll in the world, and now we also lay claim to the highest number of mutated strains of the virus. And most of those originated in the US.

How about comparing mask wearing to airbags. That way I can point out air bags don't always work, and in some cases they actually kill people.

Yet they're still mandated by law.
only on new cars you don't have to retrofit your old cars with them
The government and government mandates kill people all the time

Just because you’re not paranoid doesn’t mean there’s nothing out to get you. The prisoners don’t know how long C-19 subsists on their clothing, skin or hair. While not invented yet, the best mask has a series of (solar-rechargeable) UV LEDS going on in the middle layer, which will be another item on badger’s workbench. It may go on to equip new visitors to Mars.

#53: No, media-cultivated confusion about strains lead to dangerous misleading statements such as yours. If you can’t precisely name all 17 mutations in the B.1.1.7 lineage, please, shut your face. Arguably, the most important mutation in the B.1.1.7 collective is N501Y, which originated in China first, not the UK, not Brazil, not South Africa.

If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?

View attachment 458444

View attachment 458445

No worries.

This guy is me everywhere.

View attachment 458917
Funny you should mention that, check out the pic of me everywhere:

View attachment 459984
Well, i don't have the greatest immune system, so if you spread it to me, I'll stand a good chance of death.
> Well, i don't have the greatest immune system, so if you spread it to me, I'll stand a good chance of death.

Sorry to hear that.

I already had it, and I stay home when I am sick, so I'm not going to "spread it to you."

Seems that you should take precautions. Masks work, right? Then you should wear one.

Think other people should wear a mask? Then you should wear two, and you are just as protected.

If that's not good enough, maybe consider staying home.

If you can’t precisely name all 17 mutations in the B.1.1.7 lineage, please, shut your face.
Cute gate keeping.

Who cares where the N501Y first appeared? And if I recall correctly, you assert it first appeared in China because a lab was doing replication cycles and noted the mutation. Hardly the same as circulating virus.

View attachment 458893

You should stay inside your house if you're worried. I'll choose not to wear a mask and dont try your emotional feely shame fest. It doesn't work. Millions are currently infected with delusional psychosis. Its a clinical disorder. Many play along with the mask facade. Many don't. These people who have delusional psychosis need some serious help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back