What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

1613939619756.png

This is the reality of the masks stupidity.

View attachment 458893

Yeah, the doctor in the ER that I saw Friday who thought I might have COVID was wearing a mind control device. Why don't you morons go find someone with COVID, get sick and die?

You should stay inside your house if you're worried. I'll choose not to wear a mask and dont try your emotional feely shame fest. It doesn't work. Millions are currently infected with delusional psychosis. Its a clinical disorder. Many play along with the mask facade. Many don't. These people who have delusional psychosis need some serious help.

I should stay in my house because YOU can give me a deadly virus by not wearing a mask.. Sorry bonehead! It doesn't work like that. You can't carry a gun ad just shoot me because you are stupid and left the safety off.
You bear some responsibility. Apparently you are too stupid to realize that.

I should stay in my house because YOU can give me a deadly virus by not wearing a mask.. Sorry bonehead! It doesn't work like that. You can't carry a gun ad just shoot me because you are stupid and left the safety off.

If you're the one who is so weak or otherwise inadequate, that going out and being around other people is an unreasonable danger to you, then yes, you're the one who should stay home.

There is no justification for depriving healthy, sane, decent, law-abiding citizens of their basic essential freedoms, just to pander to the weak and useless.

View attachment 458893

Yeah, the doctor in the ER that I saw Friday who thought I might have COVID was wearing a mind control device. Why don't you morons go find someone with COVID, get sick and die?

You should stay inside your house if you're worried. I'll choose not to wear a mask and dont try your emotional feely shame fest. It doesn't work. Millions are currently infected with delusional psychosis. Its a clinical disorder. Many play along with the mask facade. Many don't. These people who have delusional psychosis need some serious help.

You're suffering from delusional psychosis. Please get help.

View attachment 458893

If you think masks are so great, why do you fight so hard to evade the opening post of this thread? You cannot seem to answer what kind of mask you would wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus.

View attachment 458893

If you think masks are so great, why do you fight so hard to evade the opening post of this thread? You cannot seem to answer what kind of mask you would wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus.

Hey dickhead! I did not "evade" the opening post. I pointed out that it was stupid question because some of your masks were wrong. You are just being an asshole.

View attachment 458893

Hey dickhead! I did not "evade" the opening post. I pointed out that it was stupid question because some of your masks were wrong. You are just being an asshole.
Where is your reply to the opening post? What mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus?

View attachment 458893

Where is your reply to the opening post? What mask would you wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus?

As I said, I answered that already as your mask choices are incorrect. Are you fucking illiterate or just stupid beyond measure?

I wonder what the great John Wayne would think if he lived to these times, and saw his likeness being used as an avatar to represent someone who is very solidly represented by the lower pane of this meme, and who goes by the name of a character that John Wayne portrayed. I think he would find it to be a terrible insult, akin to “fighting words”.

xtrca17wmo051.jpg

View attachment 458893

As I said, I answered that already as your mask choices are incorrect. Are you fucking illiterate or just stupid beyond measure?
I have not stated any choices, you are just evading answering what kind of mask you would wear if you had to enter a room known to contain a deadly virus. You absolutely have not answered this. Go on now, post your next evasion...

It’s not gate keeping, you dumb c.u.n.t., it’s exposing the mystification that keeps the prisoners dumbed down.

#58 is one stupid piece of shit. The N501Y mutation happened first in Chinese lab mice. Therefore, you stinking cocksucker, we care about the N501Y mutation because it mimics the E484K mutation. You are an information compromised piece if shit.

If you had to enter a room that was known to contain deadly virus, what mask would you wear for protection?

View attachment 458444
I wear an N95 when I mow, to protect me from inhaling pollen and dust.

I still have lots of them.

If I wanted to protect myself from a virus, I would use something similar to what virologists use...

scientists-wuhan-institute-virology-AP.jpg

Not sure how anyone can argue with this science, which you can actually see and does not involve computer models...

Similar to bogus computer models, globalists have also recently used silly mannequins in "scientific studies" about mask effectiveness, but the mannequins do not breathe, touch their face, eat, drink, go grocery shopping, nor can they get infected...

1613961920955.png

The unscientific BS they throw at us these days, and claim is science, is just staggering.

Silly humans acting like they can control the spread of yet another respiratory virus....

masks03.jpg

View attachment 458893

Don't go into the room...

Fucks sake, Why the fuck would I have to go into a person with a deadly virus...

But when I go shopping during this pandemic I use a reusable N99 mask...

View attachment 458893

Don't go into the room...

Fucks sake, Why the fuck would I have to go into a person with a deadly virus...

But when I go shopping during this pandemic I use a reusable N99 mask...
It is important to note that no lefty has indicated what mask he would wear if he had to enter a room that is known to contain a deadly virus.

This thread is the truth bomb that absolutely obliterates lefty mask culture. All I did here was call the virus what lefties have been fear mongering about for almost a year, and all of a sudden lefties don't trust their germ incubators anymore. No more hokey diy cloth mask, no more quoting doctors and scientists, no more n95, no more quoting propaganda studies, no more surgical masks that weren't meant for viruses. The truth comes out here, as lefty maskers fold like cheap lawn chairs.

Absolutely disgusting.

Forum List

Back