What Is Racism?

Meister
And yet, they made the grade. How did that happen, Paul? I mean, the whities actually let Blacks play? Listening to you and IM2, that's impossible because whities are such racists. Perhaps, you're just a tool being told what to say.

Black ppl should be allowed to play tennis. I'm not going to give white people credit for doing something they are supposed to do.
Missed my point, Paul. If we as a country are as racist as you and IM2 think, they wouldn't be allowed to play. It would be the 20's still.
This nation has come along ways, still has a ways to go. But much better than what it was.
I don't give you or IM2 any credit, you guys set back your own race by your hatred on this board.
You get nearly everyone against you two because of your hatred and broadbrush the real racism, even
where there isn't any.

My point is if you dedicate yourself you can win. Agassi didn’t come from wealth either. Smaller than most competitors to boot. He was not a physical specimen like Sampras or Becker. The Williams sisters are physical specimens so their genetics helped tremendously as did their will to practice and to win. Both married white guys. Oh oh
Agassi went to that Nick Bollettieri training camp and yeah Agassi's father was struggling to pay the fees but Agassi was lucky (real lucky) that Bollettieri decided to train a promising young Agassi for free because he was so impressed by him.

If Agassi was blk ? Would Bollettieri have done a promising young blk kid such a big favor ? I doubt it.

Sure Agassi wasn't from a rich bkground but he wasn't raised in the mud and he wasn't blk and he wasn't raised in Compton. So let's not compare Agassi and the Wiliams sisters

Last edited:
Agassi went to that Nick Bollettieri training camp and yeah Agassi's father was struggling to pay the fees but Agassi was lucky (real lucky) that Bollettieri decided to train a promising young Agassi for free because he was so impressed by him.

If Agassi was blk ? Would Bollettieri have done a promising young blk kid such a big favor ? I doubt it.

Sure Agassi wasn't from a rich bkground but he wasn't raised in the mud and he wasn't blk and he wasn't raised in Compton. So let's not compare Agassi and the Wiliams sisters
Agassi’s dad is from Iran. And yes at a young age he impressed. We don’t know what would have happened if he were black. That’s you speculating.

Maria Sharapova is Russian. Soviet Union isn’t a paradise.

I'm pretty sure there plenty of rich Russians but I'm pretty certain from what I know that Sharapovas parents moved to the USA early. So Sharapova is really a US player in truth.

She trained at that Nick Bolletieri camp and don't get me wrong, Her parents worked hard but the fact they could get into the USA, get accomodation, get jobs was helped by them being white, and all that hard work was met with funding and sponsorship even when Sharapova was coming up.

My point is the Williams sisters didn't go to any training camps, no coaching, no expensive rackets or equpiment and they didn't play in any or hardly any junior tournaments but went on to rule the world of female tennis.

That is beyond belief.

I'm pretty sure there plenty of rich Russians but I'm pretty certain from what I know that Sharapovas parents moved to the USA early. So Sharapova is really a US player in truth.

She trained at that Nick Bolletieri camp and don't get me wrong, Her parents worked hard but the fact they could get into the USA, get accomodation, get jobs was helped by them being white, and all that hard work was met with funding and sponsorship even when Sharapova was coming up.

My point is the Williams sisters didn't go to any training camps, no coaching, no expensive rackets or equpiment and they didn't play in any or hardly any junior tournaments but went on to rule the world of female tennis.

That is beyond belief.
True success stories

Defining Racism Beyond its Dictionary Meaning​

By Nicki Lisa Cole, Ph.D.​

Updated July 14, 2019

Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. It can take several forms, including representational, ideological, discursive, interactional, institutional, structural, and systemic.

Racism exists when ideas and assumptions about racial categories are used to justify and reproduce a racial hierarchy and racially structured society that unjustly limits access to resources, rights, and privileges on the basis of race. Racism also occurs when this kind of unjust social structure is produced by the failure to account for race and its historical and contemporary roles in society.

Contrary to a dictionary definition, racism, as defined based on social science research and theory, is about much more than race-based prejudice—it exists when an imbalance in power and social status is generated by how we understand and act upon race.

So lets look at some truths.

People will say that everybody is racist or can have racist thoughts. This comment has been used by some to dissmiss the continuing practice of racism by law and policy in America. So while everybody can have racist thoughts not everybody codified such thought into law and policy. Only one group did that, whites. Now is this racist or truth? To say this does not mean all whites are blamed for this, but we have allowed some low lifes to hijack the conversation and they have conflated any comment reflecting upon racism into a racial attack on everybody white who has ever lived.

When the topic of race is presented we get the not all whites comment being hollered generally from the right. The problem with that diversion is that we do not have the name of every white person responsible for acts of racism or the implementation of racist law or policy by federal, state and local governments, courts or private businesses. While all whites have not practiced racism, the system was created to provide racial preference to all whites. While all whites are not racists, there is a subculture in the white community that is.

This is reality. Now you can name all the black racists you want but there ain't no black Paul Gosars, Margaret Greenes, Madison Cawthorns or Kris Kobachs. You do not see one member of the Nation of Islam making laws. There was no member of the NBPP who served as Obamas top advisor.

So let's be real about this and face the truth.

Math is racist

That is beyond belief.

Especially since tennis is racist, right?

You know you destroyed the OP's "Argument" right?

That is beyond belief.
In essence, they made something of themselves REGARDLESS of where they came from and what color their skin was. But to you and IM2, they are uncle toms. Just as candace is, just as denzel is, just as morgan is, just as carson is, etc etc etc. ANY black that rises above and refuses to get involved with the bullshit BLM/Antifa/AngryBlackMan syndrome is automatically dismissed as an uncle tom. This is why I refuse to debate with you. You are blind, dreaf and dumb. You are IM2s puppet, sharptons puppet, jacksons puppet, etc. Like attracts like. Good luck. Eventually you will be just an old black man with a black heart that stays angry until you die.

Again you don't know shit, racist. We have talked about racism, but, they aren't all batshit crazy like
your sorry ass. But again, they're educated. Also, they aren't racist.
It really has to suck being you.
No racism here. I am well educated. Masters in Sociology. Apparently you talked to Uncle Toms because. I know for certain that most blacks do think like me.

That is beyond belief.
No it isn't beyond belief. It is done all the time...but then they are dismissed by their own people because they did something about their lives that doesn't coincide with YOUR angry beliefs.

Read the sigline of CrusaderFrank by MalcomX. Read it honestly. And think for yourself instead of parroting your pal IM2. He is basically YOUR enemy. Not us.

You don't have the mentality or brains to write your own rebuttals. You have to plagarize what someone else says, then you expect me to debate it. As if you would understand, which you wouldn't. That red haze and bloodlust against whities is too strong to reach you. So...I'll continue to run my mouth and you can continue to scour the internet for another post that didn't come from your brain and I will laugh at you some more.
When you lose every debate, you guys try making claims about somebody plagarizing. I haven't plagarized a thing, you just can dispute what I saay. I know it and you know it. The only person too dumb to understand the information I present is you and the other racists. I have you figured out and have ever since I created that thread where I said all the thngs about blacks you scrubs want to hear. I could have copied the Bell Curve and you woiuld have claimed I was the greatest black man alive. You're ignorant lady, you don't have the intelligence to debate me. I'll make you leave this forum in shame if you ever tried.

See? ^^^^^

Tolja.
Yeah, and so what? Do you know how many millions of blacks will telll you the same thing I, Essen and Newsvine tell you. There is a reason we call the losers scrubs you like sellouts. And it's most certainly not because they are educated, sucessful or whatever else you racists like seeng in a docile submissive black person.

Irrelevant to the subject of innocent Blacks murdered in gang cross fire. Show me something about innocent White people murdered in White gang cross fire to be relevant to the subject. Does that help?
The mob has been killing for over a century. Just face reality. Whites have been to most violent a criminal group in America.

educated, sucessful
Successful, not sucessful.
No, most of what you write is not plagarized. You do at least put the original author in...sometimes. But you have no original thought in your head and MUST find someone else's words since you do not have the capacity to write it from your own thick head.

Meanwhile...... :auiqs.jpg: at the rest of your drivel.

Defining Racism Beyond its Dictionary Meaning​

By Nicki Lisa Cole, Ph.D.​

Updated July 14, 2019

Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. It can take several forms, including representational, ideological, discursive, interactional, institutional, structural, and systemic.

Racism exists when ideas and assumptions about racial categories are used to justify and reproduce a racial hierarchy and racially structured society that unjustly limits access to resources, rights, and privileges on the basis of race. Racism also occurs when this kind of unjust social structure is produced by the failure to account for race and its historical and contemporary roles in society.

Contrary to a dictionary definition, racism, as defined based on social science research and theory, is about much more than race-based prejudice—it exists when an imbalance in power and social status is generated by how we understand and act upon race.

So lets look at some truths.

People will say that everybody is racist or can have racist thoughts. This comment has been used by some to dissmiss the continuing practice of racism by law and policy in America. So while everybody can have racist thoughts not everybody codified such thought into law and policy. Only one group did that, whites. Now is this racist or truth? To say this does not mean all whites are blamed for this, but we have allowed some low lifes to hijack the conversation and they have conflated any comment reflecting upon racism into a racial attack on everybody white who has ever lived.

When the topic of race is presented we get the not all whites comment being hollered generally from the right. The problem with that diversion is that we do not have the name of every white person responsible for acts of racism or the implementation of racist law or policy by federal, state and local governments, courts or private businesses. While all whites have not practiced racism, the system was created to provide racial preference to all whites. While all whites are not racists, there is a subculture in the white community that is.

This is reality. Now you can name all the black racists you want but there ain't no black Paul Gosars, Margaret Greenes, Madison Cawthorns or Kris Kobachs. You do not see one member of the Nation of Islam making laws. There was no member of the NBPP who served as Obamas top advisor.

So let's be real about this and face the truth.

Look in the mirror. YOU are the definition of racist.

Forum List

Back