What Is Racism?

Pretty much all of them. The entire UC system is abandoning SAT and ACT testing because blacks score so poorly on them.

You morons institutionalize stupidity instead of trying to get better.

Blacks aren't stupider than whites, but the inner city blacks, for the most part, don't want to work hard to better their situation.

The rare exceptions are called uncle toms by you idiots. Why don't you leave the successful hard working black kids alone?

Let them succeed. They will if you people would leave them alone.

In fact in the one party commie state of Cali -- they JUST cut out both "gifted" programs and H.S. advanced placement programs as "racist"..

I know all the "gifted schools" in Cali were WELL REPRESENTED in all skin colors.
These idiots are doing this because their curiculums and teaching methodologies are too packed with politically correct FLUFF to PRODUCE any kind of academic excellence.

The gifted school in downtown Nashville is just under 25% black.. Cali is an EVIL EMPIRE unto itself in terms of ignorant public officials.

westwall
Pretty much all of them. The entire UC system is abandoning SAT and ACT testing because blacks score so poorly on them. You morons institutionalize stupidity instead of trying to get better.

Name the colleges or uni's that are lowering the levels to let all these undeserving dumb blk ppl in ?

Look up University of California abandoning SAT.

Go!

westwall
Pretty much all of them. The entire UC system is abandoning SAT and ACT testing because blacks score so poorly on them. You morons institutionalize stupidity instead of trying to get better.

Name the colleges or uni's that are lowering the levels to let all these undeserving dumb blk ppl in ?

Oh hell no.. That would be racist -- so they're DICTATING lower entrance standards for EVERYBODY.. And many states are celebrating by reducing academic prep for college.

Wow.. I wanna give you a hug.

I already UNDERSTAND the "history".. And I'll leave like you asked with this..

The economics or privileges of my GRANDPARENTS and GREAT GRANDPARENTS really had no impact on my life trajectory. My father's dad fell off an MGM camera doing a movie shoot in NYC. Lived the rest of their lives on Soc Sec, welfare, and an embarrassing small pension from MGM. They had a fine life, but their situation didn't affect any NEXT gen outcomes. Pretty much the same on mom's side, except they WERE middle class and my Grandma there got married multiple times. But all the money she collected was spent on her last years with cancer.

Neither of my parents went to college. My mom got an RPNurse diploma about the time I went to college. My dad leveraged military service into a lucrative career with a fortune 500 engineering company WITHOUT college. And found himself working on the space program and nuclear plants.

IN short -- and this is seen in EVERY COLOR demographic including blacks - HAD the chance to escape the binding of their Grandparents. Either thru misfortune or circumstances beyond their control..

Black Wall Street was created by college educated SONS of former SLAVES. This unhappy ending story tells how QUICKLY real change can come. And granted -- it was taken from them by a horde of lunatic white fanatics motivated solely by hate.

It wasn't until govt got SO LARGE and intrusive, starting under FDR that this equation changed for SOME Americans, especially black Americans. With the dependence on govt and the minimizing of the importance of faith and family, this MOBILITY became harder to achieve as WHITE DEMOCRATICS cranked up the "torture rack" of segregation.. Building entirely segregated black welfare housing and penalizing financially the whole structure of family.

We were getting PAST all that AFTER 1965 -- until these new PROGRESSIVE Democrats started supporting the career victimhood industry. And TODAY, when mostly White LEFTISTS are the PRINCIPLE support for the ultimate "victimhood" excuse of CRT which aims to build EQUITY (instead of EQUALITY) thru making victims (the oppressed) an ASSET by virtue of skin color and NOTHING ELSE.

Going in the WRONG directions to FIX anything -- and you LOVE that dontcha?
Of course not flacaltenn.

Black Wall Street was burned down and never reconstructed by those responsible for the burning. Government is responsible for giving whites what they have. And so you can bark all that anti government crap you want but the rality of it all is that you're wrong.

Flacaltenn, blacks were denied most of the things that helped your parents. And there are always anectdotals one can use to try making a point. Madame C.J. Walker existed during Jim Crow, I suppos that means Jim Crow was not as terrible as blacks say it was. I am black and I am old enough to have met blacks during my life who lived in the 1800's on up. They told me what they endured, you like most other whites want to dismiss such things. I am not going to listen to you when you do that.

Look up University of California abandoning SAT.

Go!
I never asked what colleges are abandoning the SAT

I asked you to name colleges or uni's that are lowering the levels to let all these undeserving dumb blk ppl in.

You can't do it. Sit down

Young white kids with their parents sending them to these fancy super expensive tennis academies with fancy coaching, they have all their resources in the world

Yet a poor black father (Richard Williams) in Compton with two black daughters (Venus and Serena) with limited funding and resources, and zero professional coaching, single handedly raises them and trains them to be two of best players (and in Serena's case the best players ever) to have played the game.
Talent has always trumped money. Training can enhance talent, but it can’t create it. The Williams girls were prodigies and worked hard to capitalize on their talent.

I never asked what colleges are abandoning the SAT

I asked you to name colleges or uni's that are lowering the levels to let all these undeserving dumb blk ppl in.

You can't do it. Sit down

Public Ed has ABSOLUTELY failed the black kids. That's why there's lotteries and long lines of CONCERNED black parents TRYING to get them into charters and similar alternatives.

Go watch the documentary "Waiting for Superman".. It'll bring tears to your eyes how badly those parents of color CARE about getting their kids into alternatives to the mainstream public schools. MANY polls in 2020/21 show that BLACK support for ed choice is about 66%.. And you and IM2 OPPOSE school choice in the politics that you support -- EVEN THO -- both of you CLAIM to "speak for all black people"..

Sometimes I think this CRT dust-up is a cynical dirty trick from your party to ATTEMPT TO STEM THE BLEEDING of critical thinking Blacks from the AnteBellum Democratic party..

Flacaltenn, blacks were denied most of the things that helped your parents. And there are always anectdotals one can use to try making a point.

The most critical leverage my father had was military service which served as a "trade school" for him.. Today in MANY STATES -- trade schools are free.

Every choice made -- including what you want to specialize in when you join the military AFFECTS the trajectory of your life. My dad chose correctly and came out of service in high demand. Getting "minorities studies" degrees really doesn't because in a large corporation -- you'll be writing memos on "proper pronouns and inclusive language" for your entire life in the H.R. Dept..

2. Ideological Racism​

Ideology is a word that sociologists use to refer to the world views, beliefs, and common sense ways of thinking that are normal in a society or culture. So, ideological racism is a kind of racism that colors and manifests in those things. It refers to world views, beliefs, and common sense ideas that are rooted in racial stereotypes and biases. A troubling example is the fact that many people in American society, regardless of their race, believe that white and light skinned people are more intelligent than dark-skinned people and superior in a variety of other ways.

Historically, this particular form of ideological racism supported and justified the building of European colonial empires and U.S. imperialism through the unjust acquisition of land, people, and resources around the world. Today, some common ideological forms of racism include the belief that Black women are sexually promiscuous, that Latina women are “fiery” or “hot-tempered,” and that Black men and boys are criminally oriented. This form of racism has a negative impact on people of color as a whole because it works to deny them access to and/or success within education and the professional world, and subjects them to heightened police surveillance, harassment, and violence, among other negative outcomes.

The most critical leverage my father had was military service which served as a "trade school" for him.. Today in MANY STATES -- trade schools are free.

Every choice made -- including what you want to specialize in when you join the military AFFECTS the trajectory of your life. My dad chose correctly and came out of service in high demand. Getting "minorities studies" degrees really doesn't because in a large corporation -- you'll be writing memos on "proper pronouns and inclusive language" for your entire life in the H.R. Dept..
Flacaltenn, no matter what you say, it is disputed by history. And whites are working in corporations with art and philosphy degrees so just stop with the racist garbage about minority studies. Because not everybody blacks is getting a degree in minority studies. Most blacks I went to college with left with business degrees.

flacaltenn
Public Ed has ABSOLUTELY failed the black kids. That's why there's lotteries and long lines of CONCERNED black parents TRYING to get them into charters and similar alternatives.

We are always going to to back to white supremacy

Whites say "By GOD !!! We don't have big government running the schools. By god !! We delineate all that to the local level !! We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control !! We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education !! We don't want big central bad federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart".

Of course not flacaltenn.

Black Wall Street was burned down and never reconstructed by those responsible for the burning. Government is responsible for giving whites what they have. And so you can bark all that anti government crap you want but the rality of it all is that you're wrong.

Flacaltenn, blacks were denied most of the things that helped your parents. And there are always anectdotals one can use to try making a point. Madame C.J. Walker existed during Jim Crow, I suppos that means Jim Crow was not as terrible as blacks say it was. I am black and I am old enough to have met blacks during my life who lived in the 1800's on up. They told me what they endured, you like most other whites want to dismiss such things. I am not going to listen to you when you do that.

I lived in a truck from the age of 6 till I was 12. How about you, sport? Ever been homeless? I doubt it. What did my family take from you so that I could live in a truck? Hmmm, jackass?

I lived in a truck from the age of 6 till I was 12. How about you, sport? Ever been homeless? I doubt it. What did my family take from you so that I could live in a truck? Hmmm, jackass?
Does the fact that you claim to have lived in a truck erase 245 years of racist public policy that provided whites with preferences?

No.

And despite your claim, you talk racist shit today.

Does the fact that you claim to have lived in a truck erase 245 years of racist public policy that provided whites with preferences?

No.

And despite your claim, you talk racist shit today.

How old are you? You ain't 245 years old. Those policies were ELIMINATED 60 years ago.

There is NO instirutional racism in the USA today. There ARE racists. You are a shining example. Racists need to be educated, and if they remain stupid, I am all for sending them packing.

YOU are a racist piece of shit. Move to some other country and whine like you do.

You won't live long.

No racism here. I am well educated. Masters in Sociology. Apparently you talked to Uncle Toms because. I know for certain that most blacks do think like me.
:laughing0301: "No racism here"....."Apparently you talked to Uncle Toms....". yes, yes I see there is no racism. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh brother....racism runs deep in your veins, IM2. You aren't that well educated, don't kid yourself.
Hell, seems you have to steal other people's work to create an argument. Just how pathetically sad is that?

:laughing0301: "No racism here"....."Apparently you talked to Uncle Toms....". yes, yes I see there is no racism. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh brother....racism runs deep in your veins, IM2. You aren't that well educated, don't kid yourself.
Hell, seems you have to steal other people's work to create an argument. Just how pathetically sad is that?
His blood type is R+.

No racism here. I am apparently better educated than you because I do know what racism is and the dfinition doesn't change because I don't like what's being said like you do. IYou guys make me laugh with your tactics. Because if I only spoke only my opinion, then your punk ass would ask for a link. Yet when I present stuff from links I'm stealing something. Just admit defeat.

Forum List

Back