I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

/——/ You’re dumber than a box of twinkes. I proved English is the unofficial language of the US and the official one for 31 states which was my original post.

No, you claimed it was. Nothing more.
English has no official or unofficially designation, dumb dumb.
31 states simply conduct state business in English. It is not the official language of more than state government.

Your truly are a fuckin idiot.

No, you claimed it was. Nothing more.
English has no official or unofficially designation, dumb dumb.
31 states simply conduct state business in English. It is not the official language of more than state government.

Your truly are a fuckin idiot.
/---/ This is what I claimed in post 2,037, you troll. Ask your Special Ed teacher to work on your reading comprehension.
Cellblock2429 said:
/——/ America is a land of LEGAL immigrants with AN UNOFFICIAL national language OF ENGLISH. You should respect that.

You would stop me from voting because I don't want to have to jump through additional hoops for something I've already done.

I've already proven who I am and that I am qualified to vote and was gave a voters registration card to show when I vote.

And my "Guess" was about your reasoning for calling me a lefty for not wanting to place roadblocks into place to exercise their right to vote.
Yes, because the only people that have a right to vote are 18 year old US citizens

If yoj can’t prove you meet those basic things, then yes, I’d stop you from voting

Voting is a special thing, it’s sad you care so little about our democracy and the right to vote that you can’t even be bothered to provide proof of those simple basic things that are required to vote

Remember when the Donald gave an interview with Bernstein telling the world that he knew how serious the virus was, and instead of warning the public he told them to go to work even if they felt sick. This is who Trumptards are begging to "lead" them again. Do yall have functioning brains or are you only operating with a collective hive mind?
When did he tell them to go to work even if they were sick?

I remember when he told the country about it, during the State of rhe Union, the dems ignored it, Nancy P even ripped his warning up on national television then told people to come down to Chinatown in San Fransisco

Yes, because the only people that have a right to vote are 18 year old US citizens

If yoj can’t prove you meet those basic things, then yes, I’d stop you from voting

I already noted (many times) that I long ago proved that and was gave a voters registration card showing so.

Voting is a special thing, it’s sad you care so little about our democracy and the right to vote that you can’t even be bothered to provide proof of those simple basic things that are required to vote

I did long ago.

I already noted (many times) that I long ago proved that and was gave a voters registration card showing so.

I did long ago.
Yeah, you registered to vote…that’s not the same as voting.

Duh

That’s like saying I proved who I was when I got my ID, so why should I have to show it to the bar to prove i am 21?

Yeah, you registered to vote…that’s not the same as voting.

Duh

That’s like saying I proved who I was when I got my ID, so why should I have to show it to the bar to prove i am 21?

I provide my voters registration card when I vote. Continue down your rabbit hole if you wish but you have no actual argument. I've used it since 1980.

Forum List

Back