What if Trump loses in 2020??

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news for the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Polls show Trump approval rating softening among GOP, independents
He and his Trumpsters would certainly blame someone else. That's all they do now, so nothing would change.

If he were to lose, I'd subscribe to his tweets. The entertainment value would simply be off the charts.
Not unlike how Hillary and the D Party handled losing. Though they then pushed the Russia hoax for over two years. Maybe Trump will have a hoax of his own to push.
Completely unlike how Hillary handled losing.

He is a child. She, for all her flaws, is not.
Yes she’s much more devious. Plus the MSM would never buy Donnie’s hoax, unlike how they bought and promoted Hillary’s hoax.

Hardcore Conservative and Liberal voters don't decide elections, the people that do are Independent and swing voters, and I have some sour news for the Trump folks - most of these Independents that voted for Trump in 2016 won't be doing so in 2020. So, what will happen if Donald Trump loses? Will he claim everything is rigged, and refuse to relinquish power? Will he challenge the outcome in the courts? Will he blame the deep state (whatever that is) Will he go quietly? Donald Trump has never been one to lose gracefully, so, what will he do if the election of 2020 does not go his way??

He and his Trumpsters would certainly blame someone else. That's all they do now, so nothing would change.

If he were to lose, I'd subscribe to his tweets. The entertainment value would simply be off the charts.
Not unlike how Hillary and the D Party handled losing. Though they then pushed the Russia hoax for over two years. Maybe Trump will have a hoax of his own to push.

Yeah. Going ballistic on her staff, wrecking the hotel room and getting blistered on Chardonnay is the definition of maturity.

Yeah. Going ballistic on her staff, wrecking the hotel room and getting blistered on Chardonnay is the definition of maturity.
And Trump?

And Trump?

When did he lose?

And Trump?

When did he lose?
I'll try again.

What, exactly, is your opinion of his behaviors over the last three years?

That is the foundation on which I made my first post.

Thanks in advance.

And Trump?

When did he lose?
I'll try again.

Theatrical, with intent. Laser pointer with Democrat kittens and their media. It's rare to see someone who can jerk people around so effectively.

I think he’s going to win. He has foot soldiers willing to shoot, run over or mail bombs to political adversaries. So I expect a bloody election. But lets play out the scenario where he does lose at the ballot box.

Given that Congress is apparently powerless to compel testimony, discovery documents, or is even able to get on a plane for a CODEL…what apparatus would be employed to remove the President from the White House if he does lose? There isn’t one. Our founding fathers never imagined a scenario where this would happen.

It would be interesting…. We’re told that the 2nd Amendment is the great hedge that ensure the government stays on our side. Would these folks who make love to their weapons turn them against their blob if he loses and were reluctant to vacate the White House? I doubt it.

There will be peaceful transfer of power, as always.

It's the after part you'll need to worry about.

I hope you’re right. I doubt even your blob would pull such shit. Then again…I wouldn’t imagine he would deny soap and toothpaste to the kids he kidnapped either.

I'm not concerned. Have you actually looked at the Democrat line-up?

Hoo boy ...

I remember saying the same thing in 2015…lol

And Trump?

When did he lose?
I'll try again.

Theatrical, with intent. Laser pointer with Democrat kittens and their media. It's rare to see someone who can jerk people around so effectively.
As expected. I believe you.

I think he’s going to win. He has foot soldiers willing to shoot, run over or mail bombs to political adversaries. So I expect a bloody election. But lets play out the scenario where he does lose at the ballot box.

Given that Congress is apparently powerless to compel testimony, discovery documents, or is even able to get on a plane for a CODEL…what apparatus would be employed to remove the President from the White House if he does lose? There isn’t one. Our founding fathers never imagined a scenario where this would happen.

It would be interesting…. We’re told that the 2nd Amendment is the great hedge that ensure the government stays on our side. Would these folks who make love to their weapons turn them against their blob if he loses and were reluctant to vacate the White House? I doubt it.

There will be peaceful transfer of power, as always.

It's the after part you'll need to worry about.

I hope you’re right. I doubt even your blob would pull such shit. Then again…I wouldn’t imagine he would deny soap and toothpaste to the kids he kidnapped either.

I'm not concerned. Have you actually looked at the Democrat line-up?

Hoo boy ...

I remember saying the same thing in 2015…lol

Oh, I'm not overconfident. Anything is possible.

Trump's favorability rating averaged 37.5 % when he was voted President as I recall.. Trump wins when it counts and no matter how much crap Democrats and their TDS media throw at him .. it doesn't stick.

America is tired of liberal intolerance, lawlessness, anti-Americanism, broken promises and complete lack of legislative success

Besides ..Democrats are stuck with crapola candidates .. :lol:

.. y'all are screwed at this point, even Hillary would be an improvement..:)

Trump will do fine. When Democrats are described to poll respondents as having moved Left, their polls drop by 6 points. Further with a 196 ECV among NPV States, Trump will likely carry 2020 with nearly 500 ECV.

BATTLEFIELD PREPARATION: How the Trump Campaign Is Preparing for 2020.

Right now Pelosi and the clowns are jibber jabbering about impeachment rather than working for the American People, when they have no crimes. In spring 2020, as the Democratic nominee is becoming clearer, the Trump campaign and RNC take some of that $150 million or so and use it to run ads defining the Democrat nominee as extremist who wants to
  • ban private health insurance,
  • offer taxpayer-funded health care to illegal immigrants,
  • decriminalize crossing the border illegally,
  • raise taxes,
  • make it easier to get an abortion,
  • enact reparations for slavery, and
  • ban the death penalty.
They target cost-effective, not-so-big television markets like Green Bay, Madison, Wausau, Marquette, Eau Claire, Erie, Harrisburg Duluth, Cedar Rapids, Flint, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Wilkes-Barre, and Winston-Salem. Maybe if they’ve really got money lying around, they expand into Bangor, Fargo (it reaches into northwest Minnesota) Sioux Falls (southwest Minnesota) Albuquerque-Santa Fe, Mankato, and Rochester, Minn. Suddenly, after months of ads laying out the unpopular stances of the new Democratic nominee, that nominee isn’t polling so well in head-to-head matchups with Trump.

Forum List

Back