what food did you anticipate then find failing?

Scallops.

:confused::confused:
What the...seriously?
Can I ask where you had them?
Scallops are fantastic...your not talking about those horrible little ones you find at a freakin WalMart in a frozen bag are you?
I've tried them a few times, just in case I got a bad batch. They are both rubbery and slimy and too rich tasting.

I love any other kind of shellfish, so I was surprised myself.

cocaine.

I thought it was some kind of chocolate Christmas candy. It made me nervous and my nose itch.
So I take it rdean that cocaine was the gateway drug that lead you to your addiction to LSD and other psychedelics that continues even today?

Now I am beginning to understand why you post the bizarre and non sensical way that you do. :lol: :cuckoo:

I make jokes. But the political points are honest and documented. That's why Republicans scream in fear when I post the truth.

cocaine.

I thought it was some kind of chocolate Christmas candy. It made me nervous and my nose itch.
So I take it rdean that cocaine was the gateway drug that lead you to your addiction to LSD and other psychedelics that continues even today?

Now I am beginning to understand why you post the bizarre and non sensical way that you do. :lol: :cuckoo:

I make jokes. But the political points are honest and documented. That's why Republicans scream in fear when I post the truth.

Bwaaaaa hhahahahahahahahah

Scallops.

:confused::confused:
What the...seriously?
Can I ask where you had them?
Scallops are fantastic...your not talking about those horrible little ones you find at a freakin WalMart in a frozen bag are you?
I've tried them a few times, just in case I got a bad batch. They are both rubbery and slimy and too rich tasting.

I love any other kind of shellfish, so I was surprised myself.

Unfortunately if you are not paying at least $12 per lb. - your getting low quality scallops. A scallop should be firm, smell less fishy than fish and never-ever frozen.
The flavor should be sweet, and when cooked correctly, flake like a fish.
If what you had was sticky, rubbery and had a wangy taste to it - I suggest buying them from somewhere else.

Lobster. The last time I had it was really looking forward to it because I'd had it before in Vegas. But this "fire grilled" squishy SHIT they serve at Red Lobster that they call lobster almost made me PUKE! It was tiny little fucker too.

Lobster. The last time I had it was really looking forward to it because I'd had it before in Vegas. But this "fire grilled" squishy SHIT they serve at Red Lobster that they call lobster almost made me PUKE! It was tiny little fucker too.

Crab legs are better than Lobster any day...just so much friggin work.

Once I was at the International Store and bought some Brie cheese from France.

That has to be the worst tasting nasty cheese ever made.

Yuck and double yuck!! :eusa_hand:

Next time wash it down with some decent wine. You won't believe the wonderful flavors.

Sunni has other things in mind to wash it down with.

:eusa_whistle:

Find a restaurant that serves King Crab legs.

They are really big and it only taks a couple of them to fill you up.

Sure they are expensive, but much less work, and in my opinion taste a lot better than the smaller regular sized crab legs. :cool:

Find a restaurant that serves King Crab legs.

They are really big and it only taks a couple of them to fill you up.

Sure they are expensive, but much less work, and in my opinion taste a lot better than the smaller regular sized crab legs. :cool:

Yep...had em' - awesome.
Just can't get them around here.

beignets would be mine......how could you not like a bit of fried dough covered in powdered sugar..they were heavy ....just plain heavy....

which is sad i always look forward to going to new orleans and of course everyone who is new wants to go to the cafe du monde and its not like you can order anything else.

I think you got bad beignets. My mom used to make them and they were spectacular....hers were small, lemon flavored, and dusted in powdered sugar. Mmmmm....

Calimari was a big disappointment to me, too. I've had it a few times and will never understand the attraction...it's like eating a pencil eraser.

Also not fond of scallops, and crap..I do not get it. I don't mind crab eggs benedict...but just plain old crab? Blech. I used to have to leave the house when my folks made that crap.

I can't think of any!

I won't eat anything that came from the water, so the fancy ass foods such as lobster and caviar, I have never tasted, nor do I want to.
And no fucking way a squid is getting near my mouth! You couldn't pay me to eat things such as that~ *blech*

Forum List

Back