what food did you anticipate then find failing?

i cant stand beer...but then i never thought it would be good.....nor do i drink wine...hate the smell of red wines

plus i am allergic to both beer and wine

LOL... it was that whole right of passage growing up thing... lets have a beer... Going to a kegger.

meh, beer was for children.

I didn't hang out with children so beer was not my thing.

I love good red wine!

Goat cheese!

When it was just coming out as all the rage i was dying to try it! To this day i think its disgusting.

:puke3:

Limburger cheese was even worse than I could have imagined, so in that sense it did not disappoint.
I was at a cheese shop and tried a small piece of Limburger cheese.

That has to be the most god awful rancid tasting stuff on the planet :eek:

Now watch Mr. H. come along and say that you just need to pair it up with the right wine. :cool:

Last edited:
maddog.jpg

I had sea urchin at a sushi bar once.
I can honestly say that was the worst tasting thing I've ever had in my mouth.
When it comes to weird food, I've eaten everything from chicken feet to snails to deep fried grasshoppers to duck tongue to bone marrow. Hands down, sea urchin is the worst.

When it comes to weird food, I've eaten everything from chicken feet to snails to deep fried grasshoppers to duck tongue to bone marrow. Hands down, sea urchin is the worst.

You must be completely crazy. Uni is one of the very best.

I wish I'd have chosen the poisonous part of a puffer fish.

Edamame. Tasty when prepared right, but really rich. Couldn't eat more than a handful.
Don't think I'll try 'em again.

You find edamame "rich"? Did you have them in a fondue or something?

Edamame. Tasty when prepared right, but really rich. Couldn't eat more than a handful.
Don't think I'll try 'em again.

You find edamame "rich"? Did you have them in a fondue or something?

Baked inna oven then baptised with sea salt.
They're dense, heavy, and rich. Not exactly a Super Bowl Snack.
I M O (the great disclaimer))

If you think edamame is "dense, heavy, and rich," you must survive on nothing but water and bean sprouts most of the time. That's just wierd.

I wish I'd have chosen the poisonous part of a puffer fish.

Fugu is also great, but if you don't like Uni then maybe you lack the 'buds to appreciate it.

Forum List

Back