what food did you anticipate then find failing?

beignets would be mine......how could you not like a bit of fried dough covered in powdered sugar..they were heavy ....just plain heavy....

which is sad i always look forward to going to new orleans and of course everyone who is new wants to go to the cafe du monde and its not like you can order anything else.

fungi truffles or chocolate truffles.....you got to be more specific damn it

white or black truffles..and why....what did you think it would taste like and how did it taste

how the hell can anyone not like chocolate truffles?

fungi truffles or chocolate truffles.....you got to be more specific damn it

white or black truffles..and why....what did you think it would taste like and how did it taste

how the hell can anyone not like chocolate truffles?

the shrooms.

not the famous white ones from alba.

istrian black truffles.

they were just okay.

Caviar and Oysters on the Raw Half-Shell.

The Caviar tasted like a salt lick to me and the Oysters only tasted of the lemon and felt as if I was swallowing a large greeny. :doubt:

Both were a one time thing.

Now Oysters Rockefeller is another story.

Last edited:
cocaine.

I thought it was some kind of chocolate Christmas candy. It made me nervous and my nose itch.

cocaine.

I thought it was some kind of chocolate Christmas candy. It made me nervous and my nose itch.
So I take it rdean that cocaine was the gateway drug that lead you to your addiction to LSD and other psychedelics that continues even today?

Now I am beginning to understand why you post the bizarre and non sensical way that you do. :lol: :cuckoo:

Ramen noodles and candy bars. When the folks where still married we kids were not allowed to eat candy or junk food. I was 7 when I got my first bowl of ramen for dinner and a candy bar for dessert. It was like sex, lots of hoopla, and fun and all but not what I expected.

Fat-free potato chips.
Fried in Olestra??

They didn't taste all that great and the after effects were...um...not so pleasant either.

Forum List

Back