What exactly is being taught in the centers for indoctrination?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Educating is merely a passing on of knowledge- many, it seems, don't want to believe that setting an example is the best teacher. So, what example is being used to teach the kids?

Gun-Toting Cops Endanger Students and Turn the Schools into Prisons

Our Public Education system, unconstitutional by the way, is doing a wonderful job of indoctrinating, (with desensitizing), just how kids are expected to act, and then, kids being kids will act differently and get punished vs properly educated- reading, writing and arithmetic are becoming secondary in importance to obeying commands by uniformed thugs.

John W. Whitehead
great writer Gdjjr, hammers home all the points i've been b*tchin' about for years....

From the moment a child enters one of the nation’s 98,000 public schools to the moment he or she graduates, they will be exposed to a steady diet of:

• draconian zero tolerance policies that criminalize childish behavior,
  • overreaching anti-bullying statutes that criminalize speech,
  • school resource officers (police) tasked with disciplining and/or arresting so-called “disorderly” students,
  • standardized testing that emphasizes rote answers over critical thinking,
  • politically correct mindsets that teach young people to censor themselves and those around them,
  • and extensive biometric and surveillance systems that, coupled with the rest, acclimate young people to a world in which they have no freedom of thought, speech or movement.

having lived it, i'm so glad my kids are out....

The toll such incidents take on adults can be life-altering, but when such police brutality is perpetrated on young people, the end result is nothing less than complete indoctrination into becoming compliant citizens of a totalitarian state.

Schools acting like prisons.

School officials acting like wardens.

Students treated like inmates and punished like hardened criminals.

guess what that breeds.......?

and as routine as duck-and-cover drills were in the 1950s.”

actually that lasted well into the 60's when i was a lad

there i was gigglin' like a fool under my desk w/my friends

safe from nuclear annihilation

they just don't make school desks like they used to Gdjjr......

~S~

So rather than crying and stamping your witto feet go be a teacher and show the nation how it's done. Snowflakes....

• Banned
So rather than crying and stamping your witto feet go be a teacher and show the nation how it's done. Snowflakes....
Why? To make you feel better? I have better things to do- like set a good example for friends and family- try it sometime you might like it.

• Banned
John W. Whitehead
great writer Gdjjr, hammers home all the points i've been b*tchin' about for years....

From the moment a child enters one of the nation’s 98,000 public schools to the moment he or she graduates, they will be exposed to a steady diet of:

• draconian zero tolerance policies that criminalize childish behavior,
  • overreaching anti-bullying statutes that criminalize speech,
  • school resource officers (police) tasked with disciplining and/or arresting so-called “disorderly” students,
  • standardized testing that emphasizes rote answers over critical thinking,
  • politically correct mindsets that teach young people to censor themselves and those around them,
  • and extensive biometric and surveillance systems that, coupled with the rest, acclimate young people to a world in which they have no freedom of thought, speech or movement.

having lived it, i'm so glad my kids are out....

The toll such incidents take on adults can be life-altering, but when such police brutality is perpetrated on young people, the end result is nothing less than complete indoctrination into becoming compliant citizens of a totalitarian state.

Schools acting like prisons.

School officials acting like wardens.

Students treated like inmates and punished like hardened criminals.

guess what that breeds.......?

and as routine as duck-and-cover drills were in the 1950s.”

actually that lasted well into the 60's when i was a lad

there i was gigglin' like a fool under my desk w/my friends

safe from nuclear annihilation

they just don't make school desks like they used to Gdjjr......

~S~

I too lived the getting under the desks crap- and I'm thankful my 2 sons are as authoritarian despising as I- I put a sticker I made from a label gun on my oldest son's RC tool box when he was 8 ,maybe 9, It said: Why be normal-

His mom nearly had a heart attack- she probably would have divorced me over that, but, the last laugh is on her- we were already divorced and as she told my youngest son once; you're too damn much like your Daddy- LOL-

Educating is merely a passing on of knowledge- many, it seems, don't want to believe that setting an example is the best teacher. So, what example is being used to teach the kids?

Our Public Education system, unconstitutional by the way, is doing a wonderful job of indoctrinating, (with desensitizing), just how kids are expected to act, and then, kids being kids will act differently and get punished vs properly educated- reading, writing and arithmetic are becoming secondary in importance to obeying commands by uniformed thugs.
If you Leftards would stop shooting kids we could go back to the days when we could take our rifles to school so we could go rabbit hunting afterwards.

Yeah, NO.

Why? To make you feel better? I have better things to do- like set a good example for friends and family- try it sometime you might like it.

You don’t have better things to do, you just have other things you’d rather do. You’ll still find the time to bitch and moan though.

How the fuck is public education unconstitutional? Where did you get such a morinic idea? Is this your daily devotional to the God of stupidity?

How about you are unqualified to be a teacher of anything other than perhaps masturbation techniques?

Anyone who has ever (tried) to teach in certain big city public schools is thrilled to see uniformed and armed cops patrolling the halls.

For certain reasons, some "students" are really dangerous and have no conscience. They need "vigorous" supervision. In fact, they despise weakness on the part of the authorities.

A big shoutout to those school cops (I think that they have some kind of euphemistic title).

If you or a loved one is thinking about becoming a public school teacher in certain large cities, I suggest that you or the loved one think twice. It would be a horrible mistake. (I understand that many first-year teachers quit -- in shock.)

If you or a loved one is thinking about becoming a public school teacher in certain large cities, I suggest that you or the loved one think twice. It would be a horrible mistake. (I understand that many first-year teachers quit -- in shock.)

Not everyone is cut out for it, but serving those most in need - particularly those that others can’t or won’t help - can be as rewarding as it is challenging.

Anyone who has ever (tried) to teach in certain big city public schools is thrilled to see uniformed and armed cops patrolling the halls.

...)

No, not “thrilled,” and they don’t usually “patrol.” If an officer is stationed at a school they usually have an office and are only called when or if needed.

How about you are unqualified to be a teacher of anything other than perhaps masturbation techniques?
Your infatuation with me knows no bounds- however, having been around a long time and being an observant kind of guy, as well as self educated I'd say I'm qualified to do precisely what I said- set an example for my family and friends.

Your infatuation with me knows no bounds- however, having been around a long time and being an observant kind of guy, as well as self educated I'd say I'm qualified to do precisely what I said- set an example for my family and friends.
So, nothing.

Forum List

Back