Liberal Extremist Indoctrination Of Our Children In Govt-Run Public Schools Becoming INSANE, Intolerable - Enough Is ENOUGH!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Nebraska Eyes Teaching Kindergarteners Gender Identity
While 11-Year-Olds Study Pansexuality & Demigenderism

W*T*F?

This is PROGRAMMING, INDOCTRINATION, pure and simple.

Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, History, Geography, our own govt's history (not learning to hate our nation), computer science....THAT is what I am entrusting my children to the govt for them to teach my kids. I completely reject the continued and more intense / focused proven government indoctrination of my kids.

Our kids are falling so far behind the education level of kids all over the world - as Biden said not long ago, 'China is eating our lunch'.

Perhaps that would not be the case if the govt focused on educating, not indoctrinating, our children!

DegeneratesWontCrucify.jpg

They can crucify themselves...just leave my kids alone.
No such thing as "Gender". There are two sexes. Mainstreaming Homosexuals was bad enough. Clintons "Don't ask ,Don't tell" was a good compromise. But these sick fucks? Trannys are mentally ill. Should receive MASSIVE Psycho Treatment and MALE hormone therapy. Slicing and dicing is not the answer. And accepting this filth as NORMAL is just sick.

W*T*F?

Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, History, Geography, our own govt's history (not learning to hate our nation), computer science....THAT is what I am entrusting my children to the govt for them to teach my kids. I completely reject the continued and more intense / focused proven government indoctrination of my kids.

Our kids are falling so far behind the education level of kids all over the world - as Biden said not long ago, 'China is eating our lunch'.

Perhaps that would not be the case if the govt focused on educating, not indoctrinating, our children!

Come on, get on board! Joe Biden's masters in China are counting on our kids being totally unable to compete with theirs in the New World!

W*T*F?

Programming and indoctrination?? Haha, don’t be a drama Queen. These are elements of our society that aren’t going away. Teaching kids what they are and what they mean and how to be respectful and understanding is not a bad thing. What exactly are you threatened by?

No such thing as "Gender". There are two sexes. Mainstreaming Homosexuals was bad enough. Clintons "Don't ask ,Don't tell" was a good compromise. But these sick fucks? Trannys are mentally ill. Should receive MASSIVE Psycho Treatment and MALE hormone therapy. Slicing and dicing is not the answer. And accepting this filth as NORMAL is just sick.
No such thing as Gender?! Haha is that what you tell yourself?! You can’t just say an actual word that has a definition does not exist. You are saying it, you can look it up to see it’s meaning. It exists whether you like it or not.

W*T*F?

Programming and indoctrination?? Haha, don’t be a drama Queen. These are elements of our society that aren’t going away. Teaching kids what they are and what they mean and how to be respectful and understanding is not a bad thing. What exactly are you threatened by?
Mainstreaming severe Mental Illness is NOT right. And I don't want my Grandkids exposed to this filth.

No such thing as Gender?! Haha is that what you tell yourself?! You can’t just say an actual word that has a definition does not exist. You are saying it, you can look it up to see it’s meaning. It exists whether you like it or not.
Not the way it is used today. Just as 'Gay" usta mean happy. A Hijacked word to explain the NEW Sodom and Gomorrah.

W*T*F?

Mainstreaming severe Mental Illness is NOT right. And I don't want my Grandkids exposed to this filth.
It’s not right to educate and expose children to elements in our society that many of their piers personally experience? Why not?

Hiding from it just breeds ignorance

Not the way it is used today. Just as 'Gay" usta mean happy. A Hijacked word to explain the NEW Sodom and Gomorrah.
It is what it is. Just as Gays exists so do genders. I understand that you don’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist

Teaching kindergarten-aged children liberal extremist Democrat party beliefs, agenda, morals, ethics, propaganda is NOT their job, especially while refusing to allow opposing thoughts, beliefs, views, etc...

If school teachers were doing this with Conservative beliefs, views, ethics, morals, religious views, etc..., left wing extremist Democrats would be raising hell right now...and you know it.

So spare me your BS, troll. The only reason you are posting is to see your own words, because they mean nothing to me.

Teaching kindergarten-aged children liberal extremist Democrat party beliefs, agenda, morals, ethics, propaganda is NOT their job, especially while refusing to allow opposing thoughts, beliefs, views, etc...

If school teachers were doing this with Conservative beliefs, views, ethics, morals, religious views, etc..., left wing extremist Democrats would be raising hell right now...and you know it.

So spare me your BS, troll. The only reason you are posting is to see your own words, because they mean nothing to me.
They mean enough to trigger a reply. Unfortunately the conservative position on this issue is to ignore it or deny its existence. That is quite literally called ignorance. School is for education not ignorance

It’s not right to educate and expose children to elements in our society that many of their piers personally experience? Why not?

Teachers are producing high school graduates who can not read, who can not do simple algebraic equations, who do not know their own nation's history, but they are being taught this nation is racist, that they should be ashamed of their country, all about LGBT..... They are failing to successfully accomplish their most basic job / responsibility as a teacher.

Indoctrination over education has become their priority.

Democrats prefer dumb, indoctrinated citizens because theyare easier to manipulate and control.

You would make a great public school teacher, troll.

Teachers are producing high school graduates who can not read, who can not do simple algebraic equations, who do not know their own nation's history, but they are being taught this nation is racist, that they should be ashamed of their country, all about LGBT..... They are failing to successfully accomplish their most basic job / responsibility as a teacher.

Indoctrination over education has become their priority.

Democrats prefer dumb, indoctrinated citizens because theyare easier to manipulate and control.

You would make a great public school teacher, troll.
Haha, if a kid isn’t learning to read or do math what makes you think they are paying attention to and learning about this stuff that you’re opposing. Just sounds like a poor student to me

They mean enough to trigger a reply. Unfortunately the conservative position on this issue is to ignore it or deny its existence.

Bullshit. Believe it or not the government's job is not to replace the parental role, even though that is what they are trying to do with their indoctrination. Claiming if the govt does not teach your kids and give your kids the government's beliefs the kids will never hear or get to discuss these issues is complete Bullshit.

I need the govt / teachers to instruct my kids on math, English, history, writing, etc....not thoughts, beliefs, views on LGBTQ issues and other social and political issues.

The govt / liberals frcing their views - and only their views - on our kids while refusing to allow opposing views to be introduced is govt Indoctrination, troll

Forum List

Back