Liberal Extremist Indoctrination Of Our Children In Govt-Run Public Schools Becoming INSANE, Intolerable - Enough Is ENOUGH!

They are counting on these children, who have not a patriotic bone in their bodies, to hand our country over to the UN. And the children will comply.
A parent who sends their child to a public school is destroying that child's future. A child can't tell they are being brainwashed. A parent can.
For crying out loud, ease off on the hyperbole.

Nebraska Eyes Teaching Kindergarteners Gender Identity
While 11-Year-Olds Study Pansexuality & Demigenderism

W*T*F?

This is PROGRAMMING, INDOCTRINATION, pure and simple.

Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, History, Geography, our own govt's history (not learning to hate our nation), computer science....THAT is what I am entrusting my children to the govt for them to teach my kids. I completely reject the continued and more intense / focused proven government indoctrination of my kids.

Our kids are falling so far behind the education level of kids all over the world - as Biden said not long ago, 'China is eating our lunch'.

Perhaps that would not be the case if the govt focused on educating, not indoctrinating, our children!

Programming and indoctrination?? Haha, don’t be a drama Queen. These are elements of our society that aren’t going away. Teaching kids what they are and what they mean and how to be respectful and understanding is not a bad thing. What exactly are you threatened by?
Well said. All of these mental defective knuckle draggers are freaking out over something that they don't understand. Yes education must include the basics, but children must also be prepared for the social realities that they will surely encounter in the real world. The people who are getting hysterical here are living under a rock

Well said. All of these mental defective knuckle draggers are freaking out over something that they don't understand. Yes education must include the basics, but children must also be prepared for the social realities that they will surely encounter in the real world. The people who are getting hysterical here are living under a rock

Didn't even finish Middle School ... they say they hate transvestites but a cute white girl in tight pants is their favorite thing in the world ...

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." -- Deuteronomy 22:5

So much for conservative values ...

W*T*F?

Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, History, Geography, our own govt's history (not learning to hate our nation), computer science....THAT is what I am entrusting my children to the govt for them to teach my kids. I completely reject the continued and more intense / focused proven government indoctrination of my kids.

Our kids are falling so far behind the education level of kids all over the world - as Biden said not long ago, 'China is eating our lunch'.

Perhaps that would not be the case if the govt focused on educating, not indoctrinating, our children!

Programming and indoctrination?? Haha, don’t be a drama Queen. These are elements of our society that aren’t going away. Teaching kids what they are and what they mean and how to be respectful and understanding is not a bad thing. What exactly are you threatened by?
Mainstreaming severe Mental Illness is NOT right. And I don't want my Grandkids exposed to this filth.
It’s not right to educate and expose children to elements in our society that many of their piers personally experience? Why not?

Hiding from it just breeds ignorance
Only if it is exposed as the vile ,sordid crap it is. As a severe mental illness. Not a normal occurance.
Normal? What do you mean by normal? I keep hearing this word used as something that’s being taught. Can you elaborate?
Normal? That is easy. A Hetero Man or Woman. All else is sick and degenerate. There ya have it.

W*T*F?

Not really. Why should White people show guilt? Whites built this country. Made it great. Others should adjust.

W*T*F?

Not really. Why should White people show guilt? Whites built this country. Made it great. Others should adjust.
It’s people like you that fuel the cause you are so against. You get that right?! If ignorant turds like yourself weren’t out there then there wouldn’t be a movement for change.

W*T*F?

It’s people like you that fuel the cause you are so against. You get that right?! If ignorant turds like yourself weren’t out there then there wouldn’t be a movement for change.
Who the HELL wants change? We both know who made this country. Why give it over to Sodomites?

W*T*F?

Who the HELL wants change? We both know who made this country. Why give it over to Sodomites?
Our country has always been about change. Even those founders you're so found of sought out for a “MORE PERFECT UNION” it’s in our constitution. Your days of whites only are long gone dude.

W*T*F?

Our country has always been about change. Even those founders you're so found of sought out for a “MORE PERFECT UNION” it’s in our constitution. Your days of whites only are long gone dude.
Along with that ,the USA is gone. EVERY important invention was done by WHITES. If this country goes Black or brown ,it will look like Somalia. And Red China will eat it for breakfast.

W*T*F?

Along with that ,the USA is gone. EVERY important invention was done by WHITES. If this country goes Black or brown ,it will look like Somalia. And Red China will eat it for breakfast.
I don’t believe you. The fact that you think so little of our great nation just shows how shitty of an American you are. Thank god you and your ILK are fading out quickly

W*T*F?

I don’t believe you. The fact that you think so little of our great nation just shows how shitty of an American you are. Thank god you and your ILK are fading out quickly
Better learn Mandarin ,Pinko.

No surprise at all, to see a few of the usual short-eyed bunch, showing up in this thread to defend the madness and evil described in the OP.

Anyone who thinks that this sort of sexual grooming and manipulation of children is acceptable is not to be trusted, ever, under any circumstances.

No surprise at all, to see a few of the usual short-eyed bunch, showing up in this thread to defend the madness and evil described in the OP.

Anyone who thinks that this sort of sexual grooming and manipulation of children is acceptable is not to be trusted, ever, under any circumstances.
I’m not too concerned about you or your ILK trusting me. Have a field day

It's interesting, that I didn't mention anyone by name, only mentioned a particular evil that a number of lusers here are openly defending, and you immediately knew that you were one of those who was guilty thereof.

It's interesting, that I didn't mention anyone by name, only mentioned a particular evil that a number of lusers here are openly defending, and you immediately knew that you were one of those who was guilty thereof.
I know that you call people’s natural state of being which hurts nobody else, “evil”. But that’a just you being ignorant and bigoted. I’m used to it from you.

I know that you call people’s natural state of being which hurts nobody else, “evil”. But that’a just you being ignorant and bigoted. I’m used to it from you.

It is insane that you would try to claim that this sexually-abusive grooming and brainwashing of young children “harms nobody else”, as if that in any way mitigates the severe harm being done to these children by this abuse; or that it is “being ignorant and bigoted” to be opposed to this abuse.

But then we all know what kind of filth would defend such sexual abuse of children, don't we? In a sane society, your kind would be kept in prison, if you were allowed to remain alive at all.

It is insane that you would try to claim that this sexually-abusive grooming and brainwashing of young children “harms nobody else”, as if that in any way mitigates the severe harm being done to these children by this abuse; or that it is “being ignorant and bigoted” to be opposed to this abuse.

But then we all know what kind of filth would defend such sexual abuse of children, don't we? In a sane society, your kind would be kept in prison, if you were allowed to remain alive at all.
Yes it is absolutely being ignorant and bigoted to call any of this abuse. The same society that you speak of that kills people for having a different viewpoint was tried centuries ago. We formed our country here in America on different principles focusing on liberty and freedom. Unfortunately we still have to put up with hateful tards like yourself but that’s not so big of a deal. I don’t imagine many take you seriously.

Yes it is absolutely being ignorant and bigoted to call any of this abuse.

Sexually grooming and brainwashing children, as you defend, most certainly is abuse. There is only one reason why any0one would defend it, as you do. It's against the rules, here, on this forum, to come out and say it, but I think everyone can tell what it is that you are revealing about yourself by so staunchly supporting the sexual abuse of children.

Forum List

Back