What exactly did they think was going to happen.

Right above your thread is a post that explains it in detail

Of course you ignored that
It's fine. The denial of obvious truths by cowards like ThunderKiss1965 only helps to signify how thoroughly they've been conquered. Not just physically but mentally as well. That fool knows enough to know he should be ashamed of the history. That's real defeat. Its why I call them cucks. We pushed these soft fucks around until they denied their own daddies and grand daddies. How completely would an enemy have to beat you down before you did that? 😄 These people are pathetic. It would be sad if they weren't such deplorable mutants.

It's fine. The denial of obvious truths by cowards like ThunderKiss1965 only helps to signify how thoroughly they've been conquered. Not just physically but mentally as well. That fool knows enough to know he should be ashamed of the history. That's real defeat. Its why I call them cucks. We pushed these soft fucks around until they denied their own daddies and grand daddies. How completely would an enemy have to beat you down before you did that? 😄 These people are pathetic. It would be sad if they weren't such deplorable mutants.
Still can't show me the word democracy in any of America's founding documents. I win you lose

What obvious truths are you babbling about? I don't deny history nor do I revise it to hide from it either. Watch the video I posted you dumb fuck Professor Carol Swain lays it all out or will you ignore the Black Women because she isn't acting like the Democratic Party expects minorities to act.

Fact right here
From your own link show they are disingenuous.

If this was a sudden "switch" to the Republican Party for the old Democrat segregationists, it sure took a long time to happen.

No one ever said the switch was sudden or contained to elected officials. The Southern white population absolutely did switch from heavily supporting the Democratic party to supporting the Republican party and the Black Southern population went from being the biggest opponents of Southern Democrats to being it's largest support in the South.

What obvious truths are you babbling about? I don't deny history nor do I revise it to hide from it either. Watch the video I posted you dumb fuck Professor Carol Swain lays it all out or will you ignore the Black Women because she isn't acting like the Democratic Party expects minorities to act.
I watched that laughable strawman video where she designs her own argument to knock down. So what?

From your own link show they are disingenuous.

If this was a sudden "switch" to the Republican Party for the old Democrat segregationists, it sure took a long time to happen.

No one ever said the switch was sudden or contained to elected officials. The Southern white population absolutely did switch from heavily supporting the Democratic party to supporting the Republican party and the Black Southern population went from being the biggest opponents of Southern Democrats to being it's largest support in the South.
Disingenuous just because you say so? You're disingenuous so blow your myth somewhere else.

Ignore the Professor of Political Science because she ain't acting like a Black person is supposed to.
You're the only one who keeps suggesting her blackness should bolster her argument. I don't buy her arguments because I recognize strawman arguments when I hear them.

We understand. You have NOTHING intelligent to say about the OP, so you attempt to derail it with this "America is not a democracy" bullshit.
Another dumbass show me the word democracy in any of America's founding documents. And while you're at post the pledge of allegiance. If democracy comes up I shut up.

Forum List

Back