What exactly did they think was going to happen.

There is no point with you people. The cities failed because they lost their tax bases. Their expenses went up and their revenues disappeared. These were blue collar, manufacturing cities. Motor City. Detroit failed when GM, Ford and Chrysler closed their manufacturing plants in Detroit.

When the auto plants left, their workers had no money to spend in the stores, restaurants, or beauty shops so those places closed too, and the city got no taxes from those places or people either. And things got worse.

Instead of regurgitating the lies Republicans tell you, why don't you get an education and find out WHY things happen instead of the accepting the bullshit Republicans tell you.
They lost their base because they tax the shit out of them and the Unions chased manufacturing out. Failed Democratic party policy.

69699047_2636040953075017_823116661073641472_n.jpg

What ? Goddamn read a book and for fucks sake stop getting your history from the media and dumb ass politicians .
Democracy in this case just means we have elections, what is so hard to understand about that you dumb mother fucker? It's very simple. Do we or don't we have Democratic elections in this country? Yes or No?

Democracy in this case just means we have elections, what is so hard to understand about that you dumb mother fucker? It's very simple. Do we or don't we have Democratic elections in this country? Yes or No?
We elect representatives who are bound by the Constitution to Govern in our best interest it doesn't happen that way most of the time but that's the way this country works. A Constitutional Republic.

A democracy would mean the people would vote on every thing that keeps the Government running. I do not want the majority liberal East and West coast, who do not share my values to control the entire country.

We elect representatives who are bound by the Constitution to Govern in our best interest it doesn't happen that way most of the time but that's the way this country works. A Constitutional Republic.

A democracy would mean the people would vote on every thing that keeps the Government running. I do not want the majority liberal East and West coast, who do not share my values to control the entire country.
What you are describing is a Direct Democracy. What I'm asking you is whether or not you acknowledge the fact that we hold democratic elections in this country. Do you?

What you are describing is a Direct Democracy. What I'm asking you is whether or not you acknowledge the fact that we hold democratic elections in this country. Do you?
I laid it out as simply as I could. If your not getting it I can't help you. No matter how much you wish otherwise the US is still a Constitutional Republic. The East and West Coast do not get to pick my representatives.

I laid it out as simply as I could. If your not getting it I can't help you. No matter how much you wish otherwise the US is still a Constitutional Republic. The East and West Coast do not get to pick my representatives.
No, what you did was avoid answering a very simple question who's answer would make you look like the fool you've been making yourself look like all thread. Of course we have democratic elections in this country, only an abject coward or moron would deny that. Also I have no problem with America being a Constituitonal Republic (its the constitution that protects birth right citizenship), nothing about that conflicts with us also being a Representative Democracy. Why do you think those two terms are in conflict? Who failed to educate you properly?

No, what you did was avoid answering a very simple question who's answer would make you look like the fool you've been making yourself look like all thread. Of course we have democratic elections in this country, only an abject coward or moron would deny that. Also I have no problem with America being a Constituitonal Republic (its the constitution that protects birth right citizenship), nothing about that conflicts with us also being a Representative Democracy. Why do you think those two terms are in conflict? Who failed to educate you properly?
I answered the goddamn question nowhere in the Constitution is the word Democracy mentioned and that document is the ultimate law of the land. I laid out what kind of Government the US is. End of your worthless circular argument.

I answered the goddamn question nowhere in the Constitution is the word Democracy mentioned and that document is the ultimate law of the land. I laid out what kind of Government the US is. End of your worthless circular argument.
Lots of things aren't in the Constitution, doesn't mean they don't exist. The Constitution doesn't mention women, it doesn't mention any right to privacy, or the filibuster and yet in this country we have women, the right to privacy, and the filibuster. Go figure.

Your sole argument with people discussing black GOP candidates is that they should be listened to because they're black. No, they should not be listened to when they're espousing the failed economic and social policies of the Republican Party from 1980 to date.
so your point is that fk blacks if they vote for republicans? hahahaahahahahaha see everyone, even in Canada blacks aren't allowed not to comply with demofks or else they must be shamed. see even in Canada the kkk lives.

Another dumbass show me the word democracy in any of America's founding documents. And while you're at post the pledge of allegiance. If democracy comes up I shut up.

:offtopic:

This thread is about Mr. Pottinger's testimony, not about whether the US is a Democracy.

Stop trying to derail the discussion.

It’s not bullshit, of course. We aren’t a democracy. We are a republic. Thank God and thank the Framers.

You’re just a fact less hack.

The OP is about Mr. Pottinger's testimony, not a discussion about whether the US is a democracy.

This thread is about Mr. Pottinger's testimony, not about whether the US is a Democracy.

Stop trying to derail the discussion.
Show me me the word democracy in any of America's founding documents. BTW post the pledge of allegiance. I wasn't the one who brought the subject up but I will stick to it

Forum List

Back