2022 - The "hold your nose" election

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Joe Biden's poll numbers are in the cellar, and with them, are many Liberal candidates seeking reelection. Sadly, for the GOP, Donald Trump's load of legal woes is only getting worse as one ex staffer after another turns nose on him to prosecutors in their attempts to save themselves from long jail sentences, and this is having a similar effect on GOP candidates seeking election.

With both Liberal and Conservative approval numbers down, but approximately equal, voters will be voting while holding their noses in 2022. My recommendation: Vote for the candidates of your choice of course but find a hobby that makes you happy and spend some time with it. This election won't be a very satisfying one. :bye1:

Joe Biden's poll numbers are in the cellar, and with them, are many Liberal candidates seeking reelection. Sadly, for the GOP, Donald Trump's load of legal woes is only getting worse as one ex staffer after another turns nose on him to prosecutors in their attempts to save themselves from long jail sentences, and this is having a similar effect on GOP candidates seeking election.

With both Liberal and Conservative approval numbers down, but approximately equal, voters will be voting while holding their noses in 2022. My recommendation: Vote for the candidates of your choice of course but find a hobby that makes you happy and spend some time with it. This election won't be a very satisfying one. :bye1:
Every election is the "hold your nose" election.

This election won't be a very satisfying one. :bye1:

I believe it will be very satisfying ...

Smoking-Negative-Sexual-Side-Effects.jpg

Unless and until we fix a system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants, this will just continue to decay.

This is a self-inflicted wound.

This past November Virginia gave the dems a taste of what is going to happen to them. I predict the right-leaning will go to the polls in record numbers and take the dems to task for all the ills that have befallen us since Tater was installed like a shitter in the WH.....The beat-down the dems are going to take will be epic.

My Recommendation: Pay no attention to what hte media or the dems have to say about the 1/6 witchhunt. Listen to the policy discussions during the gop primaries and vote for hte best republican candidate.

REpublicans are far from perfect, but in general, they are not bat shit crazy.

Every election since 1996 has been that way.

If you think at this point, any politician is going to save you from the hard times ahead; you’re going to be horrifically disappointed…

Bwuhahahaha

Trump isn't on the ballot in 2022, & Americans will run to the polls to vote for the GOP because of the damage and pain Democrats have caused.

Democrats have lost the Latinos, Blacks, many Democrats....

No matter how desperately you try to make this election about Trump, every bit of it is a judgement of failed Democrat policies / actions.

Embrace the suck, snowflakes...

DEMOCRATS HAVE EARNED EVERY BIT OF THEIR ASS KICKING THAT'S COMING!

Forum List

Back